GUILTY NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, Jul 2020 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing - did anyone take notice of strange notes the Jury sent to the Judge during deliberations?
One or two seemed flippant.
I was surprised.
Now Im not as I guess who their leader was.

Apparently he was asked or rather they all was a question about sex abuse...and he is saying there wasnt anything but it was no 48 so in that respect he lied and now seems to be telling everyone he suffered from sex abuse. Its weird though because firstly omits to say anything and is now making sure everyone knows throwing the case in jeopardy
sounds fishy to me.

Ironic that a guy who was (supposedly) sexually abused is trying to set free a woman who was charged with sexual abuse by throwing the trial.

Methinks he’s told more than a few tall tales.

When does the investigation begin and when are they charging this dude? Asking for a lot of friends….

Baloney! Foolish publicity hound creating himself a fake reality. pfft.:mad:

He reminds me of a Walter Mitty type person to be honest. I am actually surprised he even remembered half the evidence given he claimed he had deleted Instagram and hadnt...didnt seem to know his middle name or even remember filling in the questionaire

YES! The one of him and his cat caught my attention. I wonder who posed this guy, was he told where to stand or did he decide on his own. The one of him with the box covering his face makes me wonder does he think of himself as a celebrity????

He IS NOW but for all the wrong reasons!

Just a wild guess but the bear might be ‘code’ for who he is…

YES! The one of him and his cat caught my attention. I wonder who posed this guy, was he told where to stand or did he decide on his own. The one of him with the box covering his face makes me wonder does he think of himself as a celebrity????

Where’s the cat picture to be found?

I doubt we can believe a thing he says but I do hope he gets a lot of jail time for this disaster.

Where’s the cat picture to be found?

I doubt we can believe a thing he says but I do hope he gets a lot of jail time for this disaster.
I have a question.
Doesn't a Judge have any authority upon Jurors?
Like prohibiting any media interviews while the trial is still in progress?
Who is their boss?

Last edited:
Ghislaine Maxwell's lawyers fought to ask jurors detailed questions about sexual abuse | Daily Mail Online
The final wording read, 'Have you or a friend or family member ever been the victim of sexual harassment, sexual abuse, or sexual assault? (This includes actual or attempted sexual assault or other unwanted sexual advances, including by a stranger, acquaintance, supervisor, teacher, or family member).'

There were three boxes by way of answer: Yes (self), Yes (friend or family member) and No.

This is the question that juror Scotty David admitted to DailyMail.com that he cannot remember being asked.
BBM

If the DM has quoted this question correctly, from its generality I'd be a bit astonished if any of the jury pool had been able to honestly tick the No box!

Ok, I will try to explain as well as I can in foreign language as Im a foreigner :)

A person cannot be tried twice for the same crime.

Let's suppose GM is sentenced and in jail.

Then, after some years, somebody finds out that 1 juror lied.

So the trial was not fair.

She is acquitted.

Well, that is my opinion.

they don't get acquitted if they successfully appeal against their conviction, the state has the option to retry them as an appeal does not find them NG, an appeal means something happened during the trial or in jury selection or jury deliberations which affected the defendants right to a fair trial, sometimes the state offers the defendant a plea deal instead of retrial such as pleading guilty to lesser charges, or less time in prison etc,

many times they just have a retrial and the case just gets retried, I am unsure if GM would take a plea deal, or if the state would offer her one, but this trial took up a massive amount of the courts time and would have cost the state an enormous amount financially, and they unlike GM do not have unlimited resources

this of course is all based on her getting a new trial, but if the central statement of this juror that he was sexually abused and he did not state this on his jury questionnaire is true, then I see no other option but retrial, as he went further than stating he was a sexual abuse survivor he said his experience of being a survivor allowed him to understand the victims (not verbatim) and then to explain to other jurors how his experience of being a victim allowed him some kind of insight into the veracity of the victims of GM,

so he seems to be saying he influenced the jury, IMO the verdict should not stand if this actually happened

i still havent seen an answer to the question someone else (sorry i cant remember) asked;
did GM have a jury consultant? did the prosecution?

because if not i dont think jurors are psychologically screened or evaluated

correct me if im wrong?
they had lengthy jury questionnaire which jurors filled in, then the defence and state did voir dire to ask jurors about their answers on the pre filled out forms,

they don't get acquitted if they successfully appeal against their conviction, the state has the option to retry them as an appeal does not find them NG, an appeal means something happened during the trial or in jury selection or jury deliberations which affected the defendants right to a fair trial, sometimes the state offers the defendant a plea deal instead of retrial such as pleading guilty to lesser charges, or less time in prison etc,

many times they just have a retrial and the case just gets retried, I am unsure if GM would take a plea deal, or if the state would offer her one, but this trial took up a massive amount of the courts time and would have cost the state an enormous amount financially, and they unlike GM do not have unlimited resources

this of course is all based on her getting a new trial, but if the central statement of this juror that he was sexually abused and he did not state this on his jury questionnaire is true, then I see no other option but retrial, as he went further than stating he was a sexual abuse survivor he said his experience of being a survivor allowed him to understand the victims (not verbatim) and then to explain to other jurors how his experience of being a victim allowed him some kind of insight into the veracity of the victims of GM,

so he seems to be saying he influenced the jury, IMO the verdict should not stand if this actually happened
Thank you.
Very interesting.

arolyn was full of questions: ‘I asked her if she’d been to the Palace. And she said, “I got to sleep with him”. I said, “What? You’re *advertiser censored***** with me”, and she said “no, I got to sleep with him”. She didn’t seem upset about it. She thought it was pretty cool.’ oh Lord

From your link…

For her entire life, Ghislaine Maxwell has endeavoured to please and placate difficult men, with geisha-like acquiescence. She’s basically become the posh paid help for entitled egoists. And always, she has tried to ensure her own financial security and protection from the powerful. And where has it got her? In a prison cell, alone.

Ghislaine Maxwell and the complicated love life of a she-devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member