GUILTY NY - Sarah Goode, 21, Medford, 6 June 2014 - #2

Not sure Stormy415-----IIRC there are conflicting reports--------I am curious about what time Sarah left the party----her last tweet is about 10pm or thereabouts? Maybe she texted people after that? I thought Sarah had driven JF home and perhaps DT was there as well.

How did DT get home? Reports say he is from Mastic. How did he get from Medford to Mastic in the early morning/very late night?

I have a question, I'm not sure if it has been established or not, but, was she giving DT a ride home? Or, was he following her in his car? And, if he was following her, how did he get her to stop her car. Was this info ever released?

As far as I know none of this has been established yet.

Not sure Stormy415-----IIRC there are conflicting reports--------I am curious about what time Sarah left the party----her last tweet is about 10pm or thereabouts? Maybe she texted people after that? I thought Sarah had driven JF home and perhaps DT was there as well.

Her last tweet was at 1:12 am, I believe. There was a conversation with one of the people who were with her that nite about when they last saw her but we really can't go by that as it was on Twitter and not considered reliable.

Have been following here but rarely post. My heart breaks for this family and I am so sickened by what this scum has done. The only good side of things is how stupid he was to leave so much evidence. For that, I am thankful. May the angels surround and protect her baby girl and comfort her family through this ordeal.

How did DT get home? Reports say he is from Mastic. How did he get from Medford to Mastic in the early morning/very late night?
There are some of us on here who feel he may not have acted alone. Perhaps this could help explain it. Was someone else with him that night? Did he call someone to pick him up? Although I am sure his phone records will show this.

There are some of us on here who feel he may not have acted alone. Perhaps this could help explain it. Was someone else with him that night? Did he call someone to pick him up? Although I am sure his phone records will show this.

I sure hope so. I am also curious where they found the clothing he was wearing that night. LE stated they had his clothes with blood in them. How did he get home? If he called a friend to pick him up, they would have seen all the blood on him. It has been stated that he has a friend who lives close by. Did he show up to that friends house with blood all over him? Did he hide his clothing there? There is something missing. I also believe there are more people involved. This just doesn't add up - IMO

I feel this is absolutely a one-person crime. Sexual assault and murder. As "simple" as that, unfortunately. Jmo

Thats my question as well. They say he is from Mastic BUT his best friend lives in Medford and DT graduated from Pat Med high school so did he move to Medford?

Her last tweet was at 1:12 am, I believe. There was a conversation with one of the people who were with her that nite about when they last saw her but we really can't go by that as it was on Twitter and not considered reliable.

Yes that is the time of her last tweet but IMO who says she actually wrote that tweet? If you have twitter on your phone anyone can open up the app if they have access to your phone and tweet. DT could have tweeted that to make it look as if she had people following her to throw LE off. Also I read an article and I will try to find it and post the link that LE thought SG had been killed between 1am and 3am. Those times are obviously approximate but why would the article quote SCPD as saying that if they didn't possibly have something to go on when her last tweet was at 1:12am?

I sure hope so. I am also curious where they found the clothing he was wearing that night. LE stated they had his clothes with blood in them. How did he get home? If he called a friend to pick him up, they would have seen all the blood on him. It has been stated that he has a friend who lives close by. Did he show up to that friends house with blood all over him? Did he hide his clothing there? There is something missing. I also believe there are more people involved. This just doesn't add up - IMO

Those are good questions and was wondering as well if he had gone to a friends house right after. I think and of course this is MOO that he lives in Medford and possibly walked home after he killed SG. His clothes were probably found at home. After LE put 2 & 2 together i'm sure they had gotten a warrant to search his home and found the clothes. As per his twitter friends he hung out with them the following night.

Yes that is the time of her last tweet but IMO who says she actually wrote that tweet? If you have twitter on your phone anyone can open up the app if they have access to your phone and tweet. DT could have tweeted that to make it look as if she had people following her to throw LE off. Also I read an article and I will try to find it and post the link that LE thought SG had been killed between 1am and 3am. Those times are obviously approximate but why would the article quote SCPD as saying that if they didn't possibly have something to go on when her last tweet was at 1:12am?

I have found recent articles to be less than accurate. Just sayin'.

I have found recent articles to be less than accurate. Just sayin'.

That could be true. Knowing the way journalists work they want to make their story the best read.
So TOD may not have been mentioned just embellished or assumed.

One of the pieces of evidence in arresting him was the GPS on his phone. So, I am sure that is very telling of his movements and timeline of that night.

It is possible that he did not go home and slept over someone's house. It is also a possibility that his crew helped him move the body and cover up the crime. Just my opinion. Who knows what was said to who at the party for the night to escalate into this ,but I feel people kept quiet not to protect DT but to protect their own involvement. Just my humble opinion.

That could be true. Knowing the way journalists work they want to make their story the best read.
So TOD may not have been mentioned just embellished or assumed.

While reading Newsday online, I found the article and here is the link I said I would post where I saw they mentioned an approximate TOD

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...sed-of-killing-sarah-goode-cops-say-1.8779053

It's dated July 12th so at this point this is old news but the article said the prosecutors gave the approximate TOD so its not like Newsday was trying to add to the report.

SG lived in Medford. She was driving herself home.

The friends she drove home live in Shirley.

SG lived in Medford. She was driving herself home.

The friends she drove home live in Shirley.

This is interesting. Perhaps she was driving Taylor home as well and he was the last to be dropped off and he overpowered her at some point.

That's really the missing piece - was he in the car with her? If so, how did he get home after the murder? Or did he follow her? If so, did he dump her then walk back to his car?

Another question to add too-----DT had to have blood on his clothes---not easy to get from where he left Sarah to get home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RickyStebbins78
Back