NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed a question before this -

Did he say anything before he was shot or after he was taken into custody?

He was shot twice in the torso and is in stable condition, he hasn't been interviewed by our own investigators, there's a lot of blank spaces between when they escaped 3 wks ago and when apprehended. He wasn't armed no.

Today was routine patrol by the Sgt who spotted him by the side of the road, he was by himself supervising perimeter posts as a sergeant, he did a great job, couldn't be prouder of him.

How did Sweat get so far from the 22 mile radius?

You know you've been around for hte past three weeks like we have, the terrain is so dense you can't see five feet in front of you so f you stayed in the treeline and followed the railroad bed or what have you you could make your way.

If sweat was spotted and he did surrended was there order to shoot him?

absolutely not, with matt he was armed (missed some of this) just thankful no innocent civilians or LE were hurt.

Were they close together Friday when Matt was shot? Did they split up at some point?

There was a time they were together, and apart, can't say when other than Sweat's DNA was near that route 41 robbery, it's due north from there, you know?

Okay, we want to thank LE one more time thank you (applause)

So...I guess my next question is: why did Sweat choose to walk along a residential road in broad daylight? Why not stay in the woods?

I do hope Sweat will talk about all of this at some point. We all have lots of questions and are curious about the whole sequence of events.

First questions out of his mouth will be I want a lawyer. :moo: and then he will learn have valuable is information is

Kudos to the dogs, I knew they were using something to throw off the scent!!

Wonder if they reward the dogs them by letting them near him now that he is caught?

Doing routine patrol he happened to drive by him. It was pure luck. Unbelievable.

So...I guess my next question is: why did Sweat choose to walk along a residential road in broad daylight? Why not stay in the woods?

I do hope Sweat will talk about all of this at some point. We all have lots of questions and are curious about the whole sequence of events.

maybe his 1 call will be to lover Tillie

If Sweat was shot with "Hollow Point Bullets" and where he was shot..He'd be dead right now! That ammunition is deadly due to how it acts once entering target ( aka human body)..Why do they allow non-LE to even have such ammunitions ..Course that yet another thread topic I guess...

At least Sweat has been taken alive..He sure looked in GREAT shape for 3 weeks in the "Wilderness Environment"..No way they didn't have help IMO..and why after 3 weeks didn't Sweat have a beard or some sort??? Humming...

I agree with some..bet some that work at that prison are in panic mode..watch to see if they try and travel out of the country??? or suddenly seek legal council or worse..look for a way to OFF this guy while in Hospital environment :scared:.......This guy holds a whole bunch of INFO :happydance:

my hand literally has a burning sensation on the back. i have never typed so fast in my life. LMAO

Fox Live:

NOT one reporter in the room asks Governor
, Where is the Warden?

NOT ONE

Where's

the

accountability?

What if this was all just a super elaborate special episode of The Weather Channel show "Fat Guys in the Woods"? :giggle: sorry

my hand literally has a burning sensation on the back. i have never typed so fast in my life. LMAO

I for one appreciate your many contributions to the thread GGE!!! :hug:

So let's talk pepper shakers. Exactly how many would you need to throw the dogs off for that many miles? Guess they were prepped for this or they were supplied after the escape.

Wonder how long for msm to connect that

I've been badgering them with this for awhile now tonight. Had to close twitter to transcribe though, it was slowing down this computer. Really need an upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox