NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome work GGE! Give your fingers, wrist a break- that was some serious transcribing you did, geez!

Uploaded a video of Superintendent Joseph D'Amico speaking, and answering questions.
http://streamable.com/houh

In all 3 weeks, I've never heard ANYONE other than YOU
ask about "where's the warden?"

immmmmmm why is that?

I for one appreciate your many contributions to the thread GGE!!! :hug:

Aw shucks. :blushing: I wasn't fishing for compliments, but thank you! I always just use the thanks button but thank you to everyone who has gone out of their way to thank me the past few weeks. :) I appreciate being appreciated!

Guess no one will get the reward money for Sweat since a LE saw him and captured him.

Wonder if the gentleman who's camper was shot at will receive the reward for Matt? He called in twice, reporting gun shots heard the first time, then about his camper the second time. It seems like this guy really deserves it! JMO.

for being on the run..............sure is well kept!

Maybe he's been rubbing his chin stubble on treebark as he passes by, simultaneously grooming his beard and leaving his scent behind for Miss Tillie if ever she should be so lucky as to have her chance to follow his path. :thinking:

He is throwing people off his scent with picnic-style pepper! This is going to be some investigation.

LOTS of heads will roll. Not since the French Revolution will we see such an array of severed heads in the wake of the prison investigation.

my hand literally has a burning sensation on the back. i have never typed so fast in my life. LMAO

Thank you so much!!! Has anyone seen Mrs f??? Is she in labour right now???

So...I guess my next question is: why did Sweat choose to walk along a residential road in broad daylight? Why not stay in the woods?

I do hope Sweat will talk about all of this at some point. We all have lots of questions and are curious about the whole sequence of events.

He might have believed he was outside the search zone?

David Sweat's mom says she is glad he's captured and is alive. She said it was a sigh of relief because he was alive.

SHe says her son woudl've never come here because he knows "I woulda knocked him out" :floorlaugh: "Ive always done that when he was bad"

She says his attitude began at age 9 when he threw a baseball at the window hoping to break it and hit his dad who was outside, and it didn't so he smashed the tv.

when he would act up she'd take him by the ear to the police station.

once the school called her because he had a knife in his backpack (missed the rest).

asked "what do you think it will be like for him to go back to prison for the rest of his life"?
"I don't know but that's where he should have stayed. He's got to do what he's got to do"

Have you watched the news coverage at all?

"No I haven't. I just want to know what's wrong with my son. *begins to cry*"

Awww just watch the interview with sweat's mom post apprehension :(

@Brian_TWCNews: David Sweat was taken to Canton Potsdam to allow a chopper to get him and take him to Albany Medical. #PrisonBreakNY http://t.co/lGYintF2OK
[video=twitter;615298637510365184]https://twitter.com/brian_twcnews/status/615298637510365184[/video]

David Sweat's mother - another innocent victim.

I jumped on to share that I just heard on FOX that some people are questioning why we have not heard nor seen the warden of the prison from which the cons escaped...

I see you fantastic Sleuthers have already brought this up..

Now I am very interested in knowing the answers to these questions...

:waitasec:

Well it was nice being with you all in this thread. Probably see ya around in another some time.

Fox Live:

Asks, Where's the warden?

:thinking: Jail

:facepalm: Wait.... you mean Ms. Tillie isn't the warden, I thought she was calling all the shots at Clinton Correctional Facility. :jail:

In all 3 weeks, I've never heard ANYONE other than YOU
ask about "where's the warden?"

immmmmmm why is that?

I'm reading posts backwards, are you talking about a poster or are you talking about someone on television that you are saying it? I didn't see in your post were you responding to anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn