NY - Search for escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
They may have been separated since last week.

Doesn't sound like they wanted Matt alive.

Honestly who would want to have to engage with that guy? If he didn't want to put his hands up and comply I wouldn't want to go out of my way to make him knowing what we know about him.

JMO.

I wouldn't bat an eye if it came out that Matt killed Sweat at some point and left him behind. JMO. NO there's no reason to think that, NO there's no rumor of that. I'm merely saying that in this case, it wouldn't faze me a bit.

may i quickly mention an o/t......anthony barbour indicted today for murder, abuse of a corpse and tampering w/evidence in case of 2 year old Laynee Wallace........FINALLY........being arraigned monday http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-17-May-2015-*ARREST*&p=11882801#post11882801
i cried....:rose: laynee.......sorry coldpizza.........just wanted everyone that followed it earlier to be aware

back on topic

Zach Hirsch ‏@zdhirsch 13m13 minutes ago

ny state police: officers heard coughs in the woods. Tactical team from CBP challenged and shot Matt. No sightings of Sweat #PrisonBreakNY

I thought the coughing was interesting. You'd think he'd be trying to keep quiet...with LE swarming the place. I wonder if he were ill...after 2 weeks wandering around the cold, rainy Adirondecks

I wouldn't bat an eye if it came out that Matt killed Sweat at some point and left him behind. JMO. NO there's no reason to think that, NO there's no rumor of that. I'm merely saying that in this case, it wouldn't faze me a bit.

I always thought that Sweat would be the first one captured/killed and Matt would evade capture for much longer.

that is an interesting notion, ugh that means the 1100 will stay on overtime forever ha !

Very early in the saga - the first sighting reported one was limping

everything since (bloody sock / shoe thing) all supports that

I think that is why the really did not get that far

now on another level we could possibly state that Matt did have some capacity to have loyality by staying with sweat

I don't get the humanitarian, "He ain't heavy, he's my brother" vibe from either of these guys. I think if one was slowed by bloody, injured feet...the other would've taken off without him. I think the bloody socks mark the point they separated. IMO

AC on CNN

Jean C:

Thermal helicopters go up at night

LE thinks Sweat may have to bed down for the nite bc of the day he's had

AC: Why would they believe this ^^...why would they actually believe they have Sweat contained if haven't actually seen him, etc etc

LOL Love him so much

The first cabin, where they were discovery Saturday...

OK, do we know that there is a ownership connection with the cabin and corrections officers - today is the first time I heard that here

I mean that is mind boggling, but have never heard that till today

is that like for sure????

It makes sense that the area would be littered with cabins and campsites owned by CO's. It sounds like the largest industry in that rural area.

OK, do we know that there is a ownership connection with the cabin and corrections officers - today is the first time I heard that here

I mean that is mind boggling, but have never heard that till today

is that like for sure????

Yes. The first cabin they were at was leased by a group of CO's. That is confirmed.

I, also, came across a post that stated the second cabin was owned by CO's. I'll have to go digging for that. Blah.

Anderson Cooper 360° ‏@AC360 12s12 seconds ago

#DavidSweat has run out of real estate. They have about a three mile perimeter - Chris Swecker on on #PrisonBreakNY

He said they only have DNA from Matt. I guess it is possible that they split?

I don't get the humanitarian, "He aint heavy, he's my brother" vibe from either of these guys. I think if one was slowed by bloody, injured feet...the other would've taken off without him. I think the bloody socks mark the point they separated. IMO

No, I have in the last 49 seconds started to think that - they seperated a long time ago, or Matt killed him I think that sounds really realistic and fits Matts history while explaining why , if , as most think , they were together, hours later , hop a long is still free

I am chainging my mind , I think Matt killed Sweat in the last week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member