Identified! NY - WhtFem photo in possession of convicted killer - Name withheld

drzewiecki_jeannette.jpg
hotcase3.jpg

Jeanette sure does look like the woman in the photo (812UFUS).

I'm not seeing the resemblance to NamUs UP 4601, though.

I just stumbled on to this thread via Janice Younger's thread... and, while I had heard about (tv show) the lady found by the brother-in-law in a box, I never knew that there were unknowns associated with John Smith.

You all have been involved in this case for a good time so I wondered if someone could share with me information about Smith's whereabouts from 1974 or so until 1980. Are there any records to show where he lived, worked or traveled during that time? And again for the period after his second wife went missing 1991 through 1998?

Also, which lady/photo was identified as K Ross? Young one or older lady?

Sorry for all my questions, just trying to play catch up.

I sort think that the young girl looks like Arroyo Grande Jane Doe (Henderson, NV), but wonder if there is any connection for Smith with the Vegas area. Travel, work, or live there or near?
2578205470045078242S600x600Q851.jpg
hotcase3.jpg

Thanks so - I am glad this thread is here!

drzewiecki_jeannette.jpg
hotcase3.jpg

Jeanette sure does look like the woman in the photo (812UFUS).

I'm not seeing the resemblance to NamUs UP 4601, though.

Yeah, the striking resemblance is chilling. Has anyone contacted the authorities about Jeanette?

Indianapolis PD and the FBI are asking for help in identifying this unknown woman. Her photo was taken at an Indianapolis-area shopping mall between 1975 and 1984. She may be related to or a friend of convicted murderer John Davis Smith. They apparently are concerned for her safety.
Here is the link: http://crimetips.org/missing.aspx
Scroll down and you will see her picture. She is wearing a plaid, short-sleeved shirt. Click on her photo to enlarge it.

Mods: I wasn't sure which prefix to choose-if I picked the wrong one please fix.

I would call in Jeanette but I don't know who to call...anyone have this info?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Somebody should move this to "Identified."

We don't really know her name, as we don't need to know it. She did nothing wrong and no harm came to her.

I wouldn't want attention or public curiosity about my life solely because a bad guy had my picture. It's just good to know that Smith didn't have another victim.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back