OCSO NEWS CONFERENCE @ 4:50 pm

Wow! The news of the previous report by the same meter reader on Aug 13th is interesting.

OMG - the Utility Worker had called in tips to the tipline on 8/11, 8/12 and 8/13 about the body. The followup wasn't good....same guy that found the skull when it dried out there on 12/11~ ugh

Oh God, so he said this utility worked also called in the finding back in August???!!! This is not good - they are investigating the 'thoroughness of the follow up'. Looking into possible relationship with Casey. So he was or wasn't relieving himself. Oh God this does not look good.

The same utility worker who found the body last week called about the body being there on Aug 13th??? And kept calling in for a number of days??? And LE didn't follow up sufficiently??
Am I understanding?

The same utility worker called in the 11th, 12th & 13th of August and then found it Dec 13th.

11 12 13 aug he called in this is getting really crazy.

Oh my..the county worker called LE on Aug 13 with a tip of the same area and they dispatched a deputy to the scene. OSCO is investigating this

On NG last night 12-17 LP gave out the name of the meter reader by mistake .. last name was Black .. anyone catch that? It was in reference to a woman who asked why LP pulled the reward and he said it must be the girlfriend of the meter reader and gave the name.

Holy Cr@p!!! This is an unbelievable development. Now we need to find out the relationship between the meter reader & Casey. Geeeeezeeee.

What the fireTRUCK is going on?! Could this case POSSIBLY GET ANY MORE OUTRAGEOUS?

Reporter asked if they were aware that this utility worker was searching for the remains of Caylee instead of doing what he was supposed to be doing on County time. Thank God he was!!!! Someone obviously needed to be looking for her.

The same utility worker called in the 11th, 12th & 13th of August and then found it Dec 13th.

So I guess this answers the question why this guy is staying incognito.

This does not bode well for the Sheriff's dept if these call ins were not followed up. Also leaves the possibility that evidence was compromised. Sheissssss.

WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON????????????????????????????????????? Did the LE drop the ball or is there something hinky about the worker who found it. I'm so confused.

OMG.. Just when you think this case cannot possibly get any crazier...
Im just dumbfounded. The SAME meter reader called in a total of 4 times?!!

IMO, Sounds like meter reader was on his normal route in August and maybe smelled something and called. Then stumbled upon the skeleton in Dec. Sounds Like LE dropped the ball here.

OMG...this IS bizarre. There is something crazy all the time with this case. This is so bad. At least we know the bag was put there before August.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back