GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

I just caught on the Fox 8 video that N spent the night at someone's house and returned sometime in the night. I wonder if Grandma didn't know she had returned and assumed until 3pm N was still at the friends house.

I just caught on the Fox 8 video that N spent the night at someone's house and returned sometime in the night. I wonder if Grandma didn't know she had returned and assumed until 3pm N was still at the friends house.

I caught that, too. It is really frustrating to get piecemeal information like this.

Where did she sleep last night? When did she leave that place? How and with who did she leave?

To where did she return? At what time? To whom was she handed over?

Did she go back to bed?

Who saw her last? Where? At what time?

It's freaking maddening.

attachment.php

from reporter's tweet

Attachments

• CjBHvcQWYAEkpr3.jpg
    CjBHvcQWYAEkpr3.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 475
I can't believe this isn't getting more attention

Okay. I don't understand this.

She spent the night at someone's house, and she was returned to her own home in the middle of the night? Is that right?

Who states she returned to her home in the middle of the night?

Come home N. Your mom needs you.

Is her mother at all in the picture? Her grandmother was the one who reported her missing, apparently. Do you have another news source that says her mother has an interest in finding her?

Maybe it's just me, but why is everyone (in general) acting like it's okay that a SIX YEAR OLD child was "spotted" walking down any street anywhere? In PJ's no less. Was she alone? Why didn't anyone know this little girl's whereabouts all day long? Even if she slept over a friends house, don't you check on such a young child in the morning and not 3 in the afternoon???

I must be old fashioned because this is just all kinds of wrong, IMO.

Shutting up now.

[video=twitter;734180857506848768]https://twitter.com/CLEpolice/status/734180857506848768[/video]

Breaking: Family just told missing 6y/o NW has been found @fox8news
— Matt Wright (@mattwrighttv)

Found how, damnit? Safe, I hope?!?!

Geez, these reporters cause my BP to skyrocket sometimes!

Maybe it's just me, but why is everyone (in general) acting like it's okay that a SIX YEAR OLD child was "spotted" walking down any street anywhere? In PJ's no less. Was she alone? Why didn't anyone know this little girl's whereabouts all day long? Even if she slept over a friends house, don't you check on such a young child in the morning and not 3 in the afternoon???

I must be old fashioned because this is just all kinds of wrong, IMO.

Shutting up now.

That's what I mean! There are very few tweets about it. No Amber Alert because no evidence was abducted. WTH it should be being blasted far and wide! And no it's not OK or normal

RMatt Wright
@mattwrighttv
12m
NW found at home on Lyric and W 140th. pic.twitter.com/AogxyK7EWU
View photo ·

At her home or at A home?

Like some random home?

Matt Wright
@mattwrighttv
12m
NW found at home on Lyric and W 140th. pic.twitter.com/AogxyK7EWU
View photo ·

At her home or at A home?

Like some random home?

This link also said "a home."

Missing 6-year-old NW found alive in Cleveland | cleveland.com
[...]
An update about N's recovery is expected within the hour, Ciaccia said.

This post will be updated when more information becomes available.

[...]

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/05/missing_6-year-old_nevaeh_wyli.html

:waiting: and SO happy she's safe!

#FOUNDN

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221