GUILTY OH - Justin Christian for kidnapping, rape of 6yo girl, Cleveland, 21 May 2016

So glad she was found. hopefully she is ok. Per story above they didnt seem to want to give many details. Mom checked on her at 6am before going to work. Grandma looked for her at 9am but didnt call until 3....????? Glad she was taken in by good people.

So glad she was found. hopefully she is ok. Per story above they didnt seem to want to give many details. Mom checked on her at 6am before going to work. Grandma looked for her at 9am but didnt call until 3....????? Glad she was taken in by good people.

How far apart are these two addresses?

From the Cleveland.com article:

"While police still do not know for sure how N came to be on Lyric Avenue, it is believed she may have been dropped off on or near the street, Cleveland police chief Calvin Williams said at a short news conference Saturday night. The girl then walked to an address that had a porch light shining and rang the doorbell.

The family who answered the door almost immediately recognized N and called police, Williams said. The individuals who live on Lyric Avenue are not related to the girl."

Who had her all day if someone dropped her off near that house? I hope she's is truly OK, body and soul, and no one abused her.

There is quite a bit of info in this article.

Cops look for answers in the disappearance then discovery of 6-year-old girl

"She says he came in, and he grabbed her, and he says, 'shut up,' and he held her mouth, and he got in the truck with her. She told us this whole story. And, he got in the truck, and he told her to lay down on the dashboard. She says there was a whole bunch of people in the house, so he had to sneak her to his room," added Wolford.

http://www.kmov.com/story/32034730/...sappearance-then-discovery-of-6-year-old-girl

http://www.kmov.com/story/32034730/...sappearance-then-discovery-of-6-year-old-girl

This poor baby. :(

They gave her some food. She said she was hungry. She hadn't eaten or drank. She had bruises everywhere. So, they called police," said Wolford.

N was taken to the hospital for evaluation. Her sister said she is still recovering at Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital.

There is some real evil in this world. :(

I'm crying for this poor child. What she must have gone through with bruises everywhere and still recovering in the hospital.
We may have suspected something happened but to read this unveils a whole other world in which perverts seem to be coming out of the woodwork to get to our children.

Wasn't there a boy recently that was kidnapped and let go? I believe they are still looking for the perp.
This is beyond scary. Kids are not safe in even their own home. What is this world coming too? This person needs to be found asap!

Ummm, wow. :(

There is so much more to this story. It doesn't make any sense at all.

And that's all I can say at this time.

Darn, another case we may need to change to initials....

Poor baby girl! Hope you are safe now.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

There is ALOT of information in the article and video, including mom thinking she saw someone staring at her while she was in her bed and a neighbor who saw a man by the house in the middle of the night.

Police: NW described abductor, where she was kept

McPike said N described her abductor as a white man, standing about 5 feet 10 inches tall, with a neatly trimmed bread, wearing a red or maroon hoodie and with at least one tattoo.

He took her to a brick house with a white door and a porch railing.

She said she was kept in a bedroom and there was a black man and a brown woman in the house as well. The woman was cooking on Saturday, N said., and there were two dogs in the home -- one white, one brown.

There was also a mural on the bedroom wall of either a moose or a deer among trees or grass. N said she was told to hide when the woman knocked on the man's bedroom door. The man and the woman never saw N, she said.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/police-unknown-man-abducted-girl-from-home/212636624

Cleveland Police SVU describe, show video of girl's abductor

"The suspect is described as a white male with light brown hair and a neatly trimmed beard, approximately 5’10” tall. He has at least one tattoo and was wearing a red or maroon hoodie. He may have been seen in the area of the abduction -- West 104th and Western Avenue -- a week prior to the abduction.

McPike wants to know if the public knows who lives in a brick house with a white door and black front porch railings in the area.

The suspect arrived early at the home -- about 5 a.m. -- and likely spent the entire day in a room in the home, then left the home on Saturday evening.

McPike says the bedroom where she was kept has some type of mural/wallpaper/picture on a bedroom wall that contains moose or deer with grass and trees.

He added that there are two witnesses who likely did not realize what was going on in the home they were in on Saturday. N told police a black man and a brown woman were also located in the home where she was taken. But she was likely concealed when she was taken into and from the home and she does not believe these adults saw her.

N told police the woman was cooking on Saturday and knocked on the bedroom door, telling her abductor that she was cooking. N was told to hide while the suspect was interacting with the other adults in the residence.

"We believe it is very likely these adults, again described as a black male and brown female, in a residence with a white male with a beard, have no knowledge of the victim being in the bedroom. We are asking them to call law enforcement immediately," McPike said.

Along with the man and the woman, N described two dogs, one white and one brown, located in the home where she was held.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/cleveland-police-svu-show-video-of-girls-abductor/213626227

There is ALOT of information in the article and video, including mom thinking she saw someone staring at her while she was in her bed and a neighbor who saw a man by the house in the middle of the night.

Police: NW described abductor, where she was kept

http://www.wkyc.com/news/local/police-unknown-man-abducted-girl-from-home/212636624

From your link -

He held her for the day, then dropped her off alone on Lyric Avenue and drove away.

With this smart little girl's excellent recollection, I would bet LE already has a color and maybe description of the vehicle he was driving.

I am so happy this precious little girl is OK. This is very bizarre and disturbing. I wonder if the neighbor who saw the prowler is the same neighbor who had N over for the sleepover.

yes in FL and I recall another little girl but I cant recall where... was it in FL? she was last seen in front yard and turned up a mile or so away? she was younger I think and they didn't say whether she was hurt or bruised but I don't think it became an initials thread.

Wasn't there a boy recently that was kidnapped and let go? I believe they are still looking for the perp.
This is beyond scary. Kids are not safe in even their own home. What is this world coming too? This person needs to be found asap!

wait... I dont think it was FL because there was snow I think.

yes in FL and I recall another little girl but I cant recall where... was it in FL? she was last seen in front yard and turned up a mile or so away? she was younger I think and they didn't say whether she was hurt or bruised but I don't think it became an initials thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back