AMBER ALERT OH - Keshaun Williams 15, Possible Abduction, was at house party Fleet & Gertrude, may be w/unk persons in black SUV, Cleveland, 17 Jun 2023

JUL 1, 2023
The Cleveland 15-year-old at the center of last week’s AMBER Alert still remains missing as the search hits the 2-week mark.

[...]

Police, hours after issuing that AMBER Alert, said the vehicle originally believed to be the suspect vehicle was not involved; however, that AMBER Alert is still active.

[...]

JUL 2, 2023
His mother, Sherice Snowden, said Keshawn William was attending a party not far from their home on June 17. He called her at 10:38 p.m. and said he was on his way home. She did not hear from him after that and his phone now goes straight to voicemail.

“We always communicate with each other every single day so this is very, very irregular, and very alarming,” Sherice Snowden said. “He’s a very bright kid. He works at the church. He does gardening. He’s very good at school. He’s very involved. He’s helped other kids that are being bullied. . . . I’m concerned and I’m worried.”

Sherice Snowden said her son has never been away from her for this long before.

JUL 4, 2023
The search for Keshaun Williams has now reached 17 days after an AMBER Alert was activated by Cleveland police.

[...]

Please call Cleveland police at 216-623-5400 or 911 if you have any information.

Keshaun Williams Missing

A desperate mother is searching for answers about her missing son.

“I’m begging you,” said Sherice Snowden, the mother of Keshaun Williams.

She’s pleading with the public for answers.

“We’re looking for you, Keshaun, we’re searching for you,” she said.

There is an active amber alert for the 15-year-old.

He is the 35th Amber Alert to be issued in Northeast Ohio since 2014. 34 children have been found; Williams is still missing.

He disappeared after attending a party near Gertrude Avenue in Cleveland on June 17.

“I just want him back home,“ she said.

Snowden said her son is a boxer, a church goer and a good kid.

“I miss my child every day. I’m worried; I don’t know if he is eating if he is sleeping; I just want my child to come home,” Snowden said.

“I just want them to understand that I’m a mom with one child, that’s my only child, and I just want him back home,” she said.

There is a reward for information about Williams being offered. Any information can be given anonymously to Crime Stoppers.

Keshaun Williams Missing

A desperate mother is searching for answers about her missing son.

“I’m begging you,” said Sherice Snowden, the mother of Keshaun Williams.

She’s pleading with the public for answers.

“We’re looking for you, Keshaun, we’re searching for you,” she said.

There is an active amber alert for the 15-year-old.

He is the 35th Amber Alert to be issued in Northeast Ohio since 2014. 34 children have been found; Williams is still missing.

He disappeared after attending a party near Gertrude Avenue in Cleveland on June 17.

“I just want him back home,“ she said.

Snowden said her son is a boxer, a church goer and a good kid.

“I miss my child every day. I’m worried; I don’t know if he is eating if he is sleeping; I just want my child to come home,” Snowden said.

“I just want them to understand that I’m a mom with one child, that’s my only child, and I just want him back home,” she said.

There is a reward for information about Williams being offered. Any information can be given anonymously to Crime Stoppers.
My heart breaks for this mother. I wish somebody would do the right thing and come forward. With the amount of time that has passed, I have little confidence that they will. :( MOO

AUG 9, 2023
[...]

There is a $2,000 reward for information that leads to the return of Williams.

If you have information that could help locate this missing child please contact Cleveland Police at 216-623-5400 or 911.

Sounds like he was at a party where alcohol was in use, and it is likely other substances might have been as well. My feeling is it's more likely he ingested something, perhaps unintentionally, that harmed him, and those there are covering it up. I can't see a 15-year-old not involved with gangs being "kidnapped", in my opinion. I keep his Mom in my prayers - having just one child myself, I can only imagine how difficult this is for her. Mystery deepens as teen vanishes from city where 30 kids went missing in weeks

Sounds like he was at a party where alcohol was in use, and it is likely other substances might have been as well. My feeling is it's more likely he ingested something, perhaps unintentionally, that harmed him, and those there are covering it up. I can't see a 15-year-old not involved with gangs being "kidnapped", in my opinion. I keep his Mom in my prayers - having just one child myself, I can only imagine how difficult this is for her. Mystery deepens as teen vanishes from city where 30 kids went missing in weeks
Agree with you that his friends probably know more. I hope his mum can have him back soon.

I believe this to be the case as well. I don't believe the SUNS math - I thought we couldn't use them as a source (no offense to you, that was to be the case long ago, IIRC correctly). I think something unintentionally happened and his "friends" are outrunning the law right now.

I believe this to be the case as well. I don't believe the SUNS math - I thought we couldn't use them as a source (no offense to you, that was to be the case long ago, IIRC correctly). I think something unintentionally happened and his "friends" are outrunning the law right now.
Thanks! - I only linked the Suns article to back up the info that alcohol was at the party. The rest of it I didn't touch on. I remember one of the mods says the SUNS was OK as a source here a few months ago, but thanks for pointing that out if I was mistaken.

Thanks! - I only linked the Suns article to back up the info that alcohol was at the party. The rest of it I didn't touch on. I remember one of the mods says the SUNS was OK as a source here a few months ago, but thanks for pointing that out if I was mistaken.
I am going to flag my post so we get this child's name corrected in the title to keshaun. I hope the reward entices someone to help this poor .other get the answers she deserves!!

SEP 1, 2023
[...]

Snowden says one of the last days with her son was spent in the boxing ring at a sparring match in Cleveland.

“He’s very good at boxing,” she said. “He’s very close to Coach Ray. Coach Ray is like a role model for him as far as being a male role model. He’s teaching him discipline. He’s teaching him how to be a young man and how to have respect.”

Coach Ray Hamrick, one of three “Bar None Boxing Club” coaches at Earle B. Turner Recreation Center, met Williams about six months before Williams’ disappearance.

[...]

There’s not a day that goes by that I am not somewhere looking for him,” Hamrick said. “The tips I get, I follow them…I’ve had people call to the gym in the middle of practice. I’ll shut the gym down.”

Hamrick is not alone. After hearing Snowden’s cry for help, Elicia Smith paired up with Hamrick and started parking her food truck, Box ‘N D’vas Knockout Food Truck, in Cleveland neighborhoods to help search for Williams daily.

[...]

“It takes a village to raise a kid. We all are a village trying to find my child,” said Snowden.

CLEVELAND — It's been three months since 15-year-old Keshaun Williams vanished after a party in Cleveland's Slavic Village neighborhood. His family's unwavering effort to find him is strengthening this week.

The reward for info on the case jumped to $10,000, and the family will be handing out missing persons fliers with the new figure on it this weekend. Keshaun went missing after a party on Gertrude Avenue near Fleet Avenue and East 65th Street on June 17.

Newburgh Heights Police Chief and Cleveland Missing Board President John Majoy told us that an anonymous donor recently gave $8,500 to the reward fund in hopes it would motivate someone to come forward with critical information. This Saturday, Keshaun's family will be canvasing Slavic Village, handing out the fliers and seeking any info they can get from those in the area.

SEP 25, 2023
[...]

It’s been over 90 days since anyone has seen the 15-year-old. Saturday, the group Cleveland Missing gathered in Slavic Village to canvas the area near where Williams was last seen.

“There’s just not enough police officers in the streets to do this as law enforcement,” said John Majoy, President of Cleveland Missing and Police Chief Village of Newburgh Heights. “The public is our greatest asset. We can’t do this without the public.”

Mary Williams said she feels her concerns on her grandson's whereabouts are falling on deaf ears despite this latest search effort.

“If it’s beyond that and something unthinkable has happened, I know that God is there,” Williams said. “God is with him and he’s protected and wherever he is, god is, I know that.”

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back