GUILTY OH - Melinda Davis Clark, 33, wanted to visit ex boyfriend, Shelby, 25 Feb 2021 *arrest*

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
MISSING PERSON

On 02/25/2021 at 12:36 PM, Melinda Kay Davis (Clark) was reported as a missing person to the Shelby Police Department. She was last seen near the Shelby High School at around 7:20 AM, driving her black 2013 Volkswagen Jetta, Ohio Registration JGZ8921, and was believed to be headed to Mansfield to make contact with her ex-boyfriend, John Henry Mack.

Attempts have been made by the Shelby Police Department, the Richland County Sheriff’s Office and the Mansfield Police Department to make contact with both Melinda and John at various locations. These attempts have to date been unsuccessful.

Melinda is a white female, age 33, 5 ft tall, approximately 145 lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white shirt, grey sweat pants and pink flip flops. Melinda has tattoos on both arms and wrists. Also has tattoos on both right and left shoulders.

If you have information relating to this case, please call the Shelby Police Department at 419.347.2242.

~ Chief Combs.

154653996_10157757322200718_6403139701834212087_n.jpg

Shelby Ohio Police Department

Shelby police asking for public's help locating missing woman

Why would Melinda want to visit her ex boyfriend? Do they have kids together? She was reported missing rather quickly, I wonder why? Was she supposed to be somewhere and didn't show up?

Shelby to Mansfield is about 14 miles Google Maps

Last edited:
https://www.news5cleveland.com/news...king-for-woman-missing-since-thursday-morning

Melinda Kay Davis (Clark) was reported missing at 12:36 p.m., according to a news release from Shelby police. She was last seen near Shelby High School at about 7:20 a.m., driving her black Volkswagen Jetta with Ohio plate JGZ8921.

Police say Davis is believed to be headed to Mansfield to meet her ex-boyfriend. Multiple attempts to make contact with her and her boyfriend at various locations have been unsuccessful.

Shelby police, other law enforcement agencies continue search for missing woman

Feb 26
Shelby police and other law enforcement agencies on Friday afternoon continued to search for a missing 33-year-old woman last seen Thursday morning.

Shelby police Chief Lance Combs, in an early afternoon email Friday, said police are still searching for Melinda Kay Davis, last seen Thursday morning near Shelby High School.

"We are working diligently with our local, county, state and federal law enforcement partners to determine her whereabouts," Combs said in the email.

"We have not yet located either her vehicle, or the person we believe that she went to visit, John Henry Mack," the chief wrote.

•article includes several different photos.

FEB 26, 2021
Volunteers, police search for missing Mansfield woman (mansfieldnewsjournal.com)
Mansfield police and about 60 volunteers Friday night were searching the southwest area of the city on foot in reference to the missing person case involving Melinda Kay (Clark) Davis.

According to Mansfield police online reports, the search Friday night is in the vicinity of Glessner and Marion avenues.

Volunteers and police officers and a K-9 were going door-to-door on Davy Avenue after 7:30 p.m. and talking to residents, showing photographs of Davis.

[...]

Her sister, LD, said Melinda was going to Mack's house on Cliffside Drive in Mansfield Thursday morning to retrieve some items Mack had that once belonged to their brother JD, who died three years ago.

[...]

All day on Friday, law enforcement officers were on Cliffside Drive with members of the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation, going in and out of Mack's house. The front yard was roped off with yellow crime scene tape.

Coombs said in a news release Friday morning: "... We have not yet located either her vehicle or the person we believe that she went to visit."

Mansfield Police Department | Facebook

There’s a lot of info on the family-run Facebook page that hasn’t been mentioned here. I can’t see that any of it is confirmed on MSM. Am I allowed to post a link to the FB group?

MISSING PERSON

On 02/25/2021 at 12:36 PM, Melinda Kay Davis (Clark) was reported as a missing person to the Shelby Police Department. She was last seen near the Shelby High School at around 7:20 AM, driving her black 2013 Volkswagen Jetta, Ohio Registration JGZ8921, and was believed to be headed to Mansfield to make contact with her ex-boyfriend, John Henry Mack.

Attempts have been made by the Shelby Police Department, the Richland County Sheriff’s Office and the Mansfield Police Department to make contact with both Melinda and John at various locations. These attempts have to date been unsuccessful.

Melinda is a white female, age 33, 5 ft tall, approximately 145 lbs. She has brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white shirt, grey sweat pants and pink flip flops. Melinda has tattoos on both arms and wrists. Also has tattoos on both right and left shoulders.

If you have information relating to this case, please call the Shelby Police Department at 419.347.2242.

~ Chief Combs.

154653996_10157757322200718_6403139701834212087_n.jpg

Shelby Ohio Police Department

Shelby police asking for public's help locating missing woman

Why would Melinda want to visit her ex boyfriend? Do they have kids together? She was reported missing rather quickly, I wonder why? Was she supposed to be somewhere and didn't show up?

Shelby to Mansfield is about 14 miles Google Maps
So was she reported missing after not being seen for 5 hours and 16 minutes on Thursday? If so, that's a pretty short time span for a 33 year old woman. What am I missing?

This case is moving quickly. Only a few hours in and LE jumped in and started investigating. I do feel like we missing something, but I’m glad they’re already working on it. I don’t know why she wouldn’t ask someone to go with her to get her brother’s things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back