GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

I would think any husband would be sick and tired of supporting and putting a roof over the head, of his video game playing daughters fiancée. I'm betting the future fil didn't care much for Jc as well. My opinion is that Jc was a slacker and Melinda didn't mind calling him out on it, and rightfully so may I add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read through the updates..thanks to everyone and I agree with everyone. Bummy SIL (it sounds like) living under their roof about to marry their daughter. How old is Anna? (not sleuthing her) MP and BP both appear to be hard-working people and probably didn't care for the situation. Why didn't they have their own place if they were getting married in a week? Couldn't afford it, liked the help with the baby (can't play video games and watch a baby at the same time), help with cooking, cleaning, etc? This is all moo, speculation, but I'm painting a picture in my mind of a immature, possibly spoiled, lazy person (possibly two) who like other young people on these threads that kill their parents because they were told no, for money, etc. moo

Maybe I have missed it but has the firearm that was used been found?

It's not exactly as clear as I had hoped, but newscasters are saying that "it's just the tip of the iceberg." The three people named as being seen on CCTV at Applebee's were JS, his fiance Anna, and her dad. They met there for dinner and attempts to get hold of Melinda (and Kyle) failed, but nonetheless: they continued to have dinner there. It is not clear where the baby was, but it was made clear that Kyle was back at the house, and that he may have witnessed the attack on his mother.

After dinner, the three of them (four if the baby was with them) returned to the house. They tried to open the garage door to go inside, but it wasn't working for some reason. The reporter said that Kyle was the one who let them inside the house. No mention whatsoever of where Anna, the baby, or Megan were. Just that three of them left Applebee's and returned home.

All vehicles were confiscated on Monday 10/23 including Jeff's red Chevy truck. The knife was located later on in the back, under the bench seat and hidden by personal items. It took until Tuesday 10/31 to verify all evidence inside the truck (knife, DNA, blood, etc.) and that's why it took a week to arrest JS--LE was awaiting forensic results.

It was also established at some point that JS had made several false reports re: theft, attempted burglaries, and suspicious activities in and around the house.

The arraignment of JS will be Friday 11/03 at 10 a.m. EDT.
Nothing was mentioned about why no one chose to return home when Kyle and Melinda didn't show up at the restaurant for dinner. Also: nothing was mentioned about the supposed text message from Melinda to Bruce around 4:30 p.m. about meeting at the Brew Kettle.
Why did Kyle have to open the door? No-one had a house key? The only way in is through the garage?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A new article after Scullin's court appearance today.

http://fox8.com/2017/11/03/police-f...in-truck-of-slain-teachers-future-son-in-law/

Court documents also state Scullin used a .357 revolver in the murder.

When the men came home from dinner around 8 p.m., they said they found the garage door not working and the front door locked, according to the affidavit.
The Pleskovics’ 18 year-old son, who has Down Syndrome, let the men into the house, where they found Melinda on the kitchen floor, according to the affidavit. Investigators said the back door was open approximately eight to 10 inches.

[FONT="]"Investigators now say that Scullin, who had a history of disagreements with Pleskovic, attacked his future mother-in-law, then dined with her husband and daughter as she lay dead in their home."

An established history of 'disagreements with his MIL-to-be.....:(

[/FONT]
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/11/strongsville_womans_blood_foun_1.html

SABBM

Eating at a restaurant whilst his mother-in-law lay brutally murdered.
Gag.
Reminds me of Bart Whitaker of Sugar Land TX ... dining out with his family knowing they'd be murdered soon.

I can't even imagine being in the husbands shoes, if he has nothing to do with it. With All the suspicion that's been cast on him . Moo

Why did Kyle have to open the door? No-one had a house key? The only way in is through the garage?

Sounds like JC had unplugged the garage door and locked the safety latch on the front door.

I am extremely curious about who is footing the bill for Jefftey Scullin's attorney, Joseph Patituce! He[FONT=&quot] is a former Cuyahoga County Prosecutor who now has several private practices.

I seriously thought JS would be getting a public defender.
[/FONT]
https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/44070-oh-joseph-patituce-553978.html

Same here, carpeverum. I was just looking at his file.

From that same link

"There is an interesting history between Scullin and his father.

A police report from 2013 shows a 911 call where Scullin's father suffered a gunshot wound to the head. Scullin, Jr. is quoted in the incident report, saying he did not know how the injury occurred."

WTF?

OMG :eek:

From that same link

"There is an interesting history between Scullin and his father.

A police report from 2013 shows a 911 call where Scullin's father suffered a gunshot wound to the head. Scullin, Jr. is quoted in the incident report, saying he did not know how the injury occurred."

WTF?
WHAT????

I can't even imagine being in the husbands shoes, if he has nothing to do with it. With All the suspicion that's been cast on him . Moo

If he has nothing to do with it, imagine the anger he must feel towards JS. He was so mad because he thought LE dropped the ball, he's probably blaming himself too now.

Unbelievable! Jeff's father, a retired cop, was shot in the head in 2013. Jeff was still in high school then. Did his father help cover up the fact that his son shot him. Or were there juvenile proceedings involving Jeff that are now sealed?

Melinda's daughter seems to have been close with Jeff for years. It is likely the family knew about the shooting incident and his difficulties living at home with his family when he was a minor.

http://m.cleveland19.com/19actionne...ull=true&contentguid=0HLzuNPH&pn=&ps=#display

Maybe I have missed it but has the firearm that was used been found?
Yes...in a vehicle parked at his own father's home in Strongsville.
Now I need to check some distances and the timeline again.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back