GUILTY OH - Melinda Pleskovic, 49, murdered in her Strongsville home, 23 Oct 2017

I’m curious if JS wanted to be married. Maybe, MP was pressuring him to take responsibility. Get married, get a job, take care of her grandbaby. Move out!
The fact that his father was shot in the head, and he was there to call 911 is obviously telling. I just hope that information is admitted into trial, since there is no record/ sealed record of it.

Yes, according to a woman on SM who says she was at the funeral. She said Kyle thought she was asleep. I don't think it's verified anywhere in MSM, though.

I haven't seen it mentioned in MSM either. I was there and saw it firsthand. It was heart wrenching.

I haven't seen it mentioned in MSM either. I was there and saw it firsthand. It was heart wrenching.

Absolutely heartbreaking!

Would you please consider becoming a verified insider? I'm eager to know how the rest of the family held up and anything else you might offer. TIA!

Absolutely heartbreaking!

Would you please consider becoming a verified insider? I'm eager to know how the rest of the family held up and anything else you might offer. TIA!

Sure, I'll look into it. I'm new to the site, so I wasn't aware of such a thing. 😊

In regards to some speculation on why there was blood on the passenger side door. As some have speculated an accomplice, I wonder if it may be as simple as Melinda came home and parked to the left of JS truck. Which is why maybe JS went to the passenger side to hide evidence in the back seat?

So first his story was that he wasn't there and had nothing to do with it. Now he changed his story to self defense!?! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

In regards to some speculation on why there was blood on the passenger side door. As some have speculated an accomplice, I wonder if it may be as simple as Melinda came home and parked to the left of JS truck. Which is why maybe JS went to the passenger side to hide evidence in the back seat?

I want to know why he put his dad's gun back in his dad's car?! Why not toss it? And how can he claim self defense when he literally BROUGHT A GUN to the crime scene?!

I want to know why he put his dad's gun back in his dad's car?! Why not toss it? And how can he claim self defense when he literally BROUGHT A GUN to the crime scene?!

My guess is that he honestly thought nobody would think to check his dads car. Not smart at all, but I believe that was his thinking

I don't think JS is the "sharpest knife" in the drawer. :eek::facepalm:

Do we know whether it was on the interior or exterior door handle?

ETA Officers also said they found blood on the inside of the passenger's side door.

http://fox8.com/2017/11/03/police-f...in-truck-of-slain-teachers-future-son-in-law/

Sounds like JC had unplugged the garage door and locked the safety latch on the front door.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To cast suspicion on Kyle, the only person inside the house who could have possibly done it?

Despicable!! :gaah:

If he has nothing to do with it, imagine the anger he must feel towards JS. He was so mad because he thought LE dropped the ball, he's probably blaming himself too now.

And imagine the guilt Anna must feel now (if she had nothing to do with it, which I don't believe at this point).

So first his story was that he wasn't there and had nothing to do with it. Now he changed his story to self defense!?! [emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]

They're grilling him. At first he denies everything, even being there. They've gotten him to admit he was there and was the one who killed her, so he had to come up with the only possible defense that could get him out: self defense. They'll get past that too! What an idiot.

I just feel so very sad for Kyle :( He and his mom seemed very close. I just want to give him a big hug. Poor boy.

My guess is that he honestly thought nobody would think to check his dads car. Not smart at all, but I believe that was his thinking

Just a speculative thought:
Or, maybe he had some elaborate plan to implicate his father? Or. . . . :thinking:

bbm

One thing that caught my attention was that he put "hvac worker" on the marriage license. Every hvac guy I have ever met would commonly refer to themselves as an hvac technician. Just find that kinda odd.

I think the “argument” in the kitchen might have started with “wtf are you doing with a gun in my kitchen?”...

How did no one notice a 357 going off? They are extremely loud. Even if he used 38s in it, it would still make a lot of noise.

How did no one notice a 357 going off? They are extremely loud. Even if he used 38s in it, it would still make a lot of noise.

Maybe if MP was called home early from school by JS for a break in, the shooting took place in the afternoon while neighbors were at work?

Welcome & I hope you do become a verified insider. There’s a great group here at Websleuths

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaEvans52
Back