VERDICT WATCH OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #85

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlcya

Old and Re-Tired Websleuth
Reaction score
23-pike-county-mass-shooting.w529.h352.jpg

PIKE COUNTY, Ohio —

A town woke up one morning to the horror that eight people were brutally killed. The Rhoden family suffered an unthinkable loss eight times over on one late April night in 2016. And years would go by before an arrest was made, and the massacre of an entire family still haunts Pike County, Ohio to this day. On April 22, 2021 Edward Jake Wagner pleads guilty and agrees to testify against family members.

PRESSER: APRIL 27, 2016

Video Interview with Attorney General DeWine Published 8-13-16

Minors: You may discuss what is covered in the main stream media regarding the custody of minor children. If posting snips from articles regarding the children please redact their names. These babes are innocents. One day they will google their names or those of their parents. And plenty will come up. Let's be respectful of them and the catastrophic loss they have suffered at such tender ages. Thanks.

DO NOT SLEUTH STILL LIVING FAMILY MEMBERS' FACEBOOK PAGES AND POST ABOUT IT HERE. Just don't mention it. Period.

Leave the politics, both national and local, at the door. There is no room for them here.

Rules Etiquette & Information

MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE LINKS *NO DISCUSSION*

Detailed Timeline Post by BettyP

CASE NOTES (courtesy of cujenn81) this link contains locations, distance, victim info, relationships and more.

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9
Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16 Thread #17
Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23 Thread #24 Thread #25
Thread #26 Thread #27 Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33
Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44
Thread #45 Thread #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50 Thread #51 Thread #52
Thread #53 Thread #54 Thread #55 Thread #56 Thread #57 Thread#58
Thread #59 Thread #60
Thread #61 Thread #62 Thread #63
Thread #64 Thread #65 Thread #66 Thread #67 Thread #68
Thread #69 Thread #70 Thread #71
Thread #72 Thread #73 Thread #74 Thread #75 Thread #76
Thread #77 Thread #78 Thread #79 Thread #80 Thread #81 Thread #82
Thread #83 Thread #84

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod Note:
Statements being made as fact require a link.

Personal experiences
with marijuana are off topic.

Discussing both sides of what is being presented in court is permitted.

Do not chastise other members for their point of view.

Those that are unable to adhere to the rules as outlined in the TOS will be given a time out or banned from the conversation.

This trial is expected to be very long, and with any case there will likely be topics or claims presented that one personally disagrees with. That is OK - everyone is entitled to share their point of view, as long as it is done within TOS, facts are linked, the essence of the comment is victim friendly, and other posters are not attacked for their own point of view.

———
Mod Note:

Please keep in mind that the judge has stated no photos involving victims or minors, and no photos that include blood, etc. related to the crime scenes, are to be published. Those same images will not be permitted on WS in accordance with the court order.

Update to Judge’s Order 10/11/22:
ames Pilcher

@jamespilcher
·
19m

Starting new thread for testimony in Wagner murder trial in Pike County. Also just learned appeals court ruled in media's favor allowing us to photograph and video any exhibit or evidence shown in court. It's up to us whether to publish or broadcast. Thanks
@jackcgreiner

@local12

Questions: contact a moderator or admin.

Thanks,
Tiff

Read, before you proceed…..

MOD NOTE:
As a reminder, Mods are not online at all times. There are only a few of us, and there is no way we can read each of our thousands of threads and certainly every post. Posts of concern or question should be reported using the “Report” hyperlink at the bottom of the post.

Additionally, I would like to reiterate that all views and perspectives are invited and welcome so long as they are in alignment with WS TOS. If you disagree with another, you do have options:
1. Scroll By
OR
2. Be curious to others opinions by politely asking why they see things the way they do

You do not have the option to be out right rude to, or condescending towards others. You do not have the option to accuse other Posters or generalize them in the thread as being PRO- Wagner. Some are here to learn and understand the process. Asking questions, and sharing of thoughts by Posters does not open the door to labeling or chastising others in thread.

Tiff

Since you're here: Are we allowed to use information, etc from the Topix site since it's been mentioned a few times and elaborated on what it is in court and on the court records?
TIA
Topix can be referenced only as presented by evidence in court.
Topix conversations, activities, etc are not permitted unless a conversation is specifically admitted into evidence and linkable via a court exhibit.

Bottom line: WS will not permit bringing over rumors or speculation from any website or chat room.

ADMIN NOTE:

Some posts have been removed for politicizing and discussing the death penalty.

RACE/SEX/POLITICS/RELIGION BASHING, ETC

Threads or posts promoting or expressing intolerant views toward a particular social group are prohibited. Introducing social justice/injustice issues such as race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, politics, gun control, capital punishment into a discussion is not allowed.

Read The Rules.

Members who don't bother reading our Terms of Service face a loss of posting privileges.

MOD REMINDER:

Simply put, this is a trial thread to discuss the trial only. It is not a general discussion thread.

Enjoy your upcoming weekend and take a break from the thread if you need to.

Thanks,
Mad

So if Bullvine was supposed to be poison at the border by The BCI, why did Billy, Angela and George himself set in the vehicle for over an hour waiting on Jake and Suds to come out from there interview????
Because they are liars and paranoid due to their history of violating the law for years, to include murder. Projecting

So if Bullvine was supposed to be poison at the border by The BCI, why did Billy, Angela and George himself set in the vehicle for over an hour waiting on Jake and Suds to come out from there interview????
Because they can't claim the poisoning until they all are free and clear to leave. Then they could make up some concern about the sleepy meds BCI gave him. lol

It seems like it is their MO when they need someone to leave them alone. I don't believe anyone tried to poison them.
But it seems the have accused the following people of trying to poison them:
Tabbi
BCI
Beth
I forget did Hanna try to poison them when she lived with them.
anyone else I am forgetting

Obviously this ploy did not work with a state agency. BCI did not poison them and did not stop investigating them.

What about the evidence of the meeting at the breakfast table, going to steal a bulldozer and make it bulletproof, then break all the other family members out of jail, once out of jail punishment to Mike DeWine, Charles Reader and Ryan Sherider and who ever witness this said GW4 was the loudest, Makes you wonder, if GEORGE WAGNER goes free, who will the next person be that he robbed, hurts or maybe kills????

What about the evidence of the meeting at the breakfast table, going to steal a bulldozer and make it bulletproof, then break all the other family members out of jail, once out of jail punishment to Mike DeWine, Charles Reader and Ryan Sherider and who ever witness this said GW4 was the loudest, Makes you wonder, if GEORGE WAGNER goes free, who will the next person be that he robbed, hurts or maybe kills????

Yes. It isn't just AW and JW placing George 4 at the murders, it is also Beth testifying about George 4 conspiring with his family what to do if any of them were jailed. I don't believe George 4 committed the murders himself. I do believe George 4 conspired with his family to carry out these murders. Which is what George 4 is on trial for, I am not surprised George 4 took the stand, I will be shocked if he walks.

Yes. It isn't just AW and JW placing George 4 at the murders, it is also Beth testifying about George 4 conspiring with his family what to do if any of them were jailed. I don't believe George 4 committed the murders himself. I do believe George 4 conspired with his family to carry out these murders. Which is what George 4 is on trial for, I am not surprised George 4 took the stand, I will be shocked if he
GW4 is lying, he is a criminal one minute he says that he quit stealing fuel and off tractor and trailer but the next minute he and his uncle Chris pulls a insurance scam!!!! JMO
bodies that night also, JMO

Last edited:
Yes. It isn't just AW and JW placing George 4 at the murders, it is also Beth testifying about George 4 conspiring with his family what to do if any of them were jailed. I don't believe George 4 committed the murders himself. I do believe George 4 conspired with his family to carry out these murders. Which is what George 4 is on trial for, I am not surprised George 4 took the stand, I will be shocked if he walks.
Yes your right but GW4 helped move those bodies that night also, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member