GUILTY OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #86

Status
Not open for further replies.
More visitors on the site in the past few minutes than I've ever noticed. Although I only check when the site bogs down, stops responding, and refuses to load.

It was just under 2000 but quickly dropped by 200, down to around 1750.

Edited to say OR they have a verdict.. wow!

Wonder if they were nailing down how long the jury would deliberate tonight. Maybe setting a schedule.. maybe they requested to stay later tonight? I recall something about the jury needing to let the judge know their plans for each day and it was up to them how long they deliberate each day and if they want to stay later than the 5pm usual they can and things can be arranged. I wonder if this is all that was.. a note about their plans for today or even the rest of the week.

Whatever note was sent to the judge by the jury was handled in chambers. No update yet on what the request was and they're not going on the record in the courtroom.

verdict reached, am astonished, they couldn't have gone over even one day's testimony never mind months,

so I expect G on all charges,

They've been hearing evidence for three months, and taking notes, attending court, and paying attention.

I feel they feel as the majority following the case do.

This part will be over soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member