OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are divers specifically, so a lead might have to do with water as in ponds and Wells. The divers have a long rope and metal detector as seen in photos.
Jmo they are going from one piece of land and crossing a paved bethel hill road to the other side. The search is not even narrowed down to a five acre spot. Not very specific Jmo.

could that be the sign for Mt Etna Cemetery?

WOW! you might be right. Something buried in cemetary?

They are searching a small lake:

"...Photos from the scene Thursday posted on social media by local news reporters show agents with metal detectors and wearing dive suits searching a small lake on the Wagner property. Fredericka chuckles when asked about it.

“It’s not that very deep,” she said. “They didn’t really say [what they were looking for].”

From previously posted article....THANKS ALMOND

WOW! you might be right. Something buried in cemetary?

They are searching a small lake:

"...Photos from the scene Thursday posted on social media by local news reporters show agents with metal detectors and wearing dive suits searching a small lake on the Wagner property. Fredericka chuckles when asked about it.

“It’s not that very deep,” she said. “They didn’t really say [what they were looking for].”

From previously posted article....THANKS ALMOND

CC, can you share a link, please? I missed these photos. TY!

This is a photo of the Mount Etna Cemetery sign taken from a different view (looking from the backside of the sign) but I believe it’s the same site. Thoughts?
Mount Etna Cemetery in Ohio - Find A Grave Cemetery

Your right! It's a smaller sign or lettering but looks the same.

click on map....
And look! It's between Fred's road ( Camp Creek Road) and The Wagner4's road where they used to live:
  • 845 BETHEL HILL ROAD
    LUCASVILLE, OH 45648
My opinion only, they are searching in the Etna Cemetery vicinity for one.

Last edited:
Mount Etna Cemetery in Ohio - Find A Grave Cemetery
Your right! It's a smaller sign or lettering but looks the same.
And look! It's between Fred's road ( Camp Creek Road) and Bethel Rd. where the Wagner 4 lived in the trailer that burned down.
Jmo the cemetery is right on bethel. Bethel separates fw land and where billy and Angela lived. Jmo there is a gate to fw property to the right of the cemetery. The cemetery is not close to fw home. Jmo

Jmo the cemetery is right on bethel. Bethel separates fw land and where billy and Angela lived. Jmo there is a gate to fw property to the right of the cemetery. The cemetery is not close to fw home. Jmo

Thanks to you we know that the Etna Cemetery touches the edge of Fred's property, and is close to where the Wagner 4 lived on Bethel Rd. This confirms my opinion that this is the area we see in the photos.
Fred said she doesn't see where they are searching so makes sense they are at the edge of her property.

“They’re not under my feet. I hardly see them,” the great-grandmother said of the agents.

I'm getting dizzy trying to picture all this in my head. haha Can you tell an approximate distance to FW's home from the gate? Thank you for your help.

Thanks to you we know that the Etna Cemetery touches the edge of Fred's property, and is close to where the Wagner 4 lived on Bethel Rd. This confirms my opinion that this is the area we see in the photos.
Fred said she doesn't see where they are searching so makes sense they are at the edge of her property.
Jmo if they are guilty and was lead back there on a tip or one of the four talking, I would hope they would be given a more specific area to search. Yes they could be searching her property and she wouldn’t even see them from her home.

Jmo if they are guilty and was lead back there on a tip or one of the four talking, I would hope they would be given a more specific area to search. Yes they could be searching her property and she wouldn’t even see them from her home.
I don't really think one of them is talking. I think they've continued to investigate since the arrests...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz