OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed this case since day one and the one thing that still haunts me the most is K.R., why no one checked on him that morning. If this was my family, and yes I am originally from a small rural town in Logan county ky where all of my family still reside within a ten mile radius of each other, my family would have been desperately trying to locate all family members that morning. They would have called all work places and demanded to speak with the family member as there has been an emergency in the family, yet no one tried to really contact or find K.R., just really puzzlingly being they are such a close knit family. My opinions and feelings only.

Exactly. If they were talking they would be able to give them an exact spot. jmo

Unless the person talking doesn't know specifics, but knew enough for probable cause for a search warrant? RN is the one almost up to bat. And she may already know she's going to Strike OUT in the last inning. All JMO.

There's just something about the way Angela was begging, yet ordering her not to testify against "them." Proof right there that Rita knows enough to finish the 4 Ws and IMO, is certainly guilty of her own charges. All JMO

Last edited:
My theory is that G4 is talking, but he only knows that Billy got rid of evidence on the farm from family discussions but not the exact spot he got rid of it. Maybe Billy dumped it alone per agreement with the evil 4, and granny, without the others present when he did it just a thought

My theory is that G4 is talking, but he only knows that Billy got rid of evidence on the farm from family discussions but not the exact spot he got rid of it. Maybe Billy dumped it alone per agreement with the evil 4, and granny, without the others present when he did it just a thought
Good thinking. Why would they travel together to get rid of all evidence.

And I doubt Gerlach would let her talk. He's in it for the money. And someone is paying dearly. JMO

Thank you for confirming. Something just doesn't seem right with him. Can't put my finger on it, just feel it. JMO

Lol, Google can be your best friend sometimes. He has really good credentials. :eek::rolleyes:. He was Charlie's spokesperson... self proclaimed I might add. Like I said... what a tool. He has been ran out of several counties in Ohio, not to mention other states.

I'm O/T I guess, or am I??

Goodnite e1.

Jmo I agree someone else, but the person didn’t provide to much detail apparently based on the large area being searched jmo

Just curious. How do you know the areas that have been searched? There has been very little shared in the news.

Could it be you have an inside source? On the Sheriff's team, perhaps?

Or...Maybe I'm just too perceptive.

All just my opinion.

Lol, Google can be your best friend sometimes. He has really good credentials. :eek::rolleyes:. He was Charlie's spokesperson... self proclaimed I might add. Like I said... what a tool. He has been ran out of several counties in Ohio, not to mention other states.

I'm O/T I guess, or am I??

Goodnite e1.

I knew I had seen that face somewhere!

I think someone is talking! Search warrants aren't open ended. LE would need a new warrant to go in. Especially to the extent of a 4-5 day land/water search. JMO, but wowsa, some dam broke!
Also, RN, in all likelihood if convicted, is only getting probation. So she doesn't have that much motivation, or possibly even knowledge of the crimes, to be taking or even offered a plea.

Last edited:
I have followed this case since day one and the one thing that still haunts me the most is K.R., why no one checked on him that morning. If this was my family, and yes I am originally from a small rural town in Logan county ky where all of my family still reside within a ten mile radius of each other, my family would have been desperately trying to locate all family members that morning. They would have called all work places and demanded to speak with the family member as there has been an emergency in the family, yet no one tried to really contact or find K.R., just really puzzlingly being they are such a close knit family. My opinions and feelings only.

Really weird...yesterday I happened upon land transfers...where SR, Kenneth Rhoden's ex, transferred land to her daughter TM but none to Kendra or Luke. The land was from SR's parents. Just odd. And JMO.

It's a possibility. Hundreds of them.

Yes it seems they would go over sooner. But Kendra thought he was at work. You don't want to think they also murdered your dad.

Kendra Rhoden said:

We're calling him. We're leaving messages. He was supposed to be at work. Well, then, 12 o'clock came around, he was supposed to be on break. My dad never ignored me," Kendra recalled. She'd thought her dad was at his job in Columbus.

Then, the family sent a friend and a Rhoden cousin over to check Kenneth's home. The pair called Kendra's aunt to tell her the news.

That aunt broke the news to Kendra as the remaining Rhoden family members stood together, awaiting updates from law enforcement near Union Hill Road that morning.

JMO, but I think if I were a part of 8 murders, I would want to either destroy the evidence myself or watch it being destroyed. But I'm sure getting rid of the evidence took more time and thought than they had planned on. But, then again, the 4 most likely trusted each other completely. I don't have a clue as to their mindsets. Glad BCI and talented individuals will bring these murderers to justice. JMO

Really weird...yesterday I happened upon land transfers...where SR, Kenneth Rhoden's ex, transferred land to her daughter TM but none to Kendra or Luke. The land was from SR's parents. Just odd. And JMO.
Something doesn’t sit right with me about his murder, and the difference in the murder itself from the other 7

Yes it seems they would go over sooner. But Kendra thought he was at work. You don't want to think they also murdered your dad.

Kendra Rhoden said:

We're calling him. We're leaving messages. He was supposed to be at work. Well, then, 12 o'clock came around, he was supposed to be on break. My dad never ignored me," Kendra recalled. She'd thought her dad was at his job in Columbus.

Then, the family sent a friend and a Rhoden cousin over to check Kenneth's home. The pair called Kendra's aunt to tell her the news.

That aunt broke the news to Kendra as the remaining Rhoden family members stood together, awaiting updates from law enforcement near Union Hill Road that morning.
Exactly what I mean, she thought he was at work, my family would have been demanding my workplace get me on the phone because my brother and his family had just been murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee