OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it not more than obvious that RN knew full well what she was doing today? Time will tell. Opinion
I trust AC's judgment, and I trust mine. What I saw today was a woman who believes in God and had to turn on one of her children. It hurt her. She might also believe that she could be in danger for doing so. For once I didn't see acting. I saw genuine emotion. MOO

Was it not more than obvious that RN knew full well what she was doing today? Time will tell. Opinion
I trust AC's judgment, and I trust mine. What I saw today was a woman who believes in God and had to turn on one of her children. It hurt her. She might also believe that she could be in danger for doing so. For once I didn't see acting. I saw genuine emotion. MOO

I think we witnessed the first domino fall today.

I really wasn’t sure what we would see transpire today. When Rita came into the courtroom alone and sat at the defendant’s table, she looked very distressed and like she had been crying. She sat there alone and looked up several times as if she was saying a prayer.

She looked incredibly relieved when Gerlach and the others filed into the courtroom. I think I even saw a couple of relieved and grateful smiles exchanged.

What struck me the most was the sincere exchange between AC and Rita. There was a really grateful smile on Rita’s face as well as a very consoling smile back by AC. You don’t see that often in a courtroom. They both knew and acknowledged they had done the right thing.

When RN testified in front of the GJ 7/18, I think she just thought she was telling a “little white lie” for her daughter. I can’t speculate as to what she might have known about the murders then. I don’t know what has happened in the last two weeks, but it must have been a profound moment of truth for RN.

Gerlach has represented Billy in past crimes and somehow gotten him off with a fine and a slap on the wrist. MOO, I have no doubt Fred was paying for Gerlach’s representation of RN in court, and that FW is completely enraged with what happened in court today.

I’m sure Fred would love to “talk” with Rita after today’s court date. That’s why Gerlach asked what was probably a rhetorical question, can RN talk to Fred?

I hope Rita has some protection because Fred must be furious with her, and Gerlach for that matter.

The truth is slowly starting to unravel.

Who will be next?

Good post. What I saw today was a conflicted, broken woman who was still not at peace with the decision she thankfully made. Perhaps she had a CTJ moment. I can't imagine the thoughts she had flipping through her mind, it had to be hard for her.

Remember that at the time of her GJ testimony the W4 were free to do as they pleased. Anyone who can allegedly, heinously and savagely murder momma's sleeping next to their babies is capable of most anything IMO. Who knows what RN's fate might have been had she not complied with AW's demand. All MOO

Last edited:

Like I said, time will tell. Opinions are a dime a dozen, mine included.

Like I said, time will tell. Opinions are a dime a dozen, mine included.
You know what they say about opinions, right? I might get in trouble if I post anatomy parts on here. lol Time will tell, yes. I come from a position of experience with psycho's, diagnosed sociopaths. They are better than cunning & sly and easily take advantage of others, even their family. Let's all wait to hear more, please. ;)

You know what they say about opinions, right? I might get in trouble if I post anatomy parts on here. lol Time will tell, yes. I come from a position of experience with psycho's, diagnosed sociopaths. They are better than cunning & sly and easily take advantage of others, even their family. Let's all wait to hear more, please. ;)

You're preaching to the choir, almond, dear friend. But I thank you! If the day comes when you no longer see me here, just wait for I T. Smile!

Yes, I saw the same. She made a difficult decision. It would seem very difficult to make a decision to do something to hurt your own child and grandchildren.

So now the dam has burst. The W 4 are sitting in jails, have access to tv and internet, and have perhaps seen today's hearing. Who does anyone think Rita's change of plea will be affected by the most. Little George? Ang? I'm thinking George.

So now the dam has burst. The W 4 are sitting in jails, have access to tv and internet, and have perhaps seen today's hearing. Who does anyone think Rita's change of plea will be affected by the most. Little George? Ang? I'm thinking George.

It put a stake through someone's heart today for sure but if G4 had plans of flipping, and it didn't ruin them, it might just be what he needs to find his CTJ moment.

It put a stake through someone's heart today for sure but if G4 had plans of flipping, and it didn't ruin them, it might just be what he needs to find his CTJ moment.
I think he's really itching to get out of jail, G4. Because he lost control of his boy? Or because he was taken advantage of also? Hard to tell with this bunch.

I think he's really itching to get out of jail, G4. Because he lost control of his boy? Or because he was taken advantage of also? Hard to tell with this bunch.

If he was duped, too, and thinks there's a potential he could get LWOP or Life, and he'd get to see his boy on visits, then he may go for it. This today pretty much tells us if he flips, his family won't be coming after him. It's looking worse by the day for the W4.

If he was duped, too, and thinks there's a potential he could get LWOP or Life, and he'd get to see his boy on visits, then he may go for it. This today pretty much tells us if he flips, his family won't be coming after him. It's looking worse by the day for the W4.
Yea, the 4 will be in prison for the rest of their lives, or dead eventually? Did Dewine figure out what he's doing with the death penalty?

I suddenly feel somewhat sorry for RN. She was taken advantage of.

Maybe I'm missing something, but it seems RN probably didn't know
the 4 W's committed these crimes until the arrests.

I don't think RN knew the half of what her daughter had done or what AW was capable of. AW was perfectly fine with letting her innocent mother stand trial and do time. ETA clarify

I agree - also feel bad for RN, once she found out - both the forgeries and AW's demand to provide cover.

I cannot fathom my daughter doing that to me, or even me telling my mother to cover for me. Ha! Mom wouldn't let me get away with stuff in school - no way she'd obstruct justice to cover my arse for a crime.

So, yes, RN must have bee devastated, especially since we know she implicated herself during her GJ testimony (MOO since I can't remember if that came from Junk or Canepa) but I'm so glad she 'fessed up.

I've been thinking about why the Judge will not allow RN to speak with FW. A few possible reasons come to mind but are only my own thoughts and opinions.

Even though FW's charges were dismissed, it is always possible FW could be re-charged with the same and/or additional new charges in the future. (That would make FW a possible co-defendant again.)

It might also be possible that more information could come out when the other 4 W's are tried. FW may have known more than what she has admitted to.

The 4 W's discussed retaliation against LE. What would stop them from doing the same to RN.

Another reason could be the judge may think Gerlach is "up to something" or has ulterior motives. The judge may be trying to protect RN from being used as a pawn by FW or Gerlach.

Lastly, it could be as simple as the judge is just trying to prevent FW from pumping RN for info then FW passing it along to the W's in jail or through messages.

All JMO. Thoughts?

I've been thinking about why the Judge will not allow RN to speak with FW. A few possible reasons come to mind but are only my own thoughts and opinions.

Even though FW's charges were dismissed, it is always possible FW could be re-charged with the same and/or additional new charges in the future. (That would make FW a possible co-defendant again.)

It might also be possible that more information could come out when the other 4 W's are tried. FW may have known more than what she has admitted to.

The 4 W's discussed retaliation against LE. What would stop them from doing the same to RN.

Another reason could be the judge may think Gerlach is "up to something" or has ulterior motives. The judge may be trying to protect RN from being used as a pawn by FW or Gerlach.

Lastly, it could be as simple as the judge is just trying to prevent FW from pumping RN for info then FW passing it along to the W's in jail or through messages.

All JMO. Thoughts?

Agree very much - especially like that it's protective of RN. jmo/moo

That's what I was thinking.
You know I never looked at it that way but a new born baby could sell on the black market adoption for over $100,000
Jake new fully well that baby wasn’t his, I really don’t put nothing past the 4, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member