OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they weren't engaged, they were more serious than other bfs. I do recall a bridal set on her sm account (Insta I think) but it may have been just something she posted b/c she liked it, but may have been something JW took seriously. No other date or bf made it to the pages of her FB, much less holding S, before CH. I am just saying, I think CH troubled JW.

I was posting about both children. He wanted both to be his. I don't think he wanted to know , if he even thought that there was a possibility that S wasn't his.

Irrelevant at this point, IMO. Unless you just want to argue, and my time is too precious for that anymore. Sorry. JMO

If they weren't engaged, they were more serious than other bfs. I do recall a bridal set on her sm account (Insta I think) but it may have been just something she posted b/c she liked it, but may have been something JW took seriously. No other date or bf made it to the pages of her FB, much less holding S, before CH. I am just saying, I think CH troubled JW.

I was posting about both children. He wanted both to be his. I don't think he wanted to know , if he even thought that there was a possibility that S wasn't his.

DBM

And, most in either of those circumstances do not plan and carry out cold blooded murder of 8 people. For crying out loud, we are human beings and handle things worse than this in our every day lives. The Ws are very warped, evil people, the kind I've never met and hope I don't.

Warped, crazy boyfriends and exes kill their girlfriends, ex girlfriends, and husbands beat and kill their wives and children, every day. Families kill families. Every. single. day. Is it right? No. Is it warped? Yes. Is this a warped and crazed crime? In my mind, yes. I see no reason behind it over child custody (or for any reason can I see killing people in their own beds while they sleep). Idk why they did what they did but maybe, just maybe, we will know one day.

They've not said who got the stamp yet. To me, it sounded like a grandmother who was torn. I'd be much more torn over my grandchild than my child, who I thought led my grandchild down this path.

No further comment...aka argument. Here's a quarter...post to someone who cares. Opinion

No further comment...aka argument. Here's a quarter...post to someone who cares. Opinion
Loomis, if I may, I don't think there's anyone on this forum who thinks there was a good reason for the murders. A family was slaughtered and unless we're sociopaths we cannot understand the mind of one. Just feeling around for what they might have thought was a good reason. :)
edit by me.

So if FW and Gerlach are in cahoots, where does that leave RN? Was today just another show? Probably. And I wouldn't be a bit surprised. JMO

RN was just along for the ride. She was being used. She managed to extricate herself from the situation with the least damage possible. I hope she walks away from this gang of psychos and leaves them to their own fate. She has no cards to play, has no control over what the W's do. She should keep as far from them as possible.

Prosecution and investigators will probably keep tabs on what RN does and on any attempts the W's make to contact her.

The state's recordings of her phone calls with AW must have revealed quite a lot. It was probably the main reason she made an agreement today.

MOO

Last edited:
Why so upset lately? What's going on? Not like you. We all just want the truth....We are all on the same side, same page. Basically trying to figure this all out on limited information because of the Case Gag Order.

Justice is slow but we will get there buddy.

I think we witnessed the first domino fall today.

I really wasn’t sure what we would see transpire today. When Rita came into the courtroom alone and sat at the defendant’s table, she looked very distressed and like she had been crying. She sat there alone and looked up several times as if she was saying a prayer.

She looked incredibly relieved when Gerlach and the others filed into the courtroom. I think I even saw a couple of relieved and grateful smiles exchanged.

What struck me the most was the sincere exchange between AC and Rita. There was a really grateful smile on Rita’s face as well as a very consoling smile back by AC. You don’t see that often in a courtroom. They both knew and acknowledged they had done the right thing.

When RN testified in front of the GJ 7/18, I think she just thought she was telling a “little white lie” for her daughter. I can’t speculate as to what she might have known about the murders then. I don’t know what has happened in the last two weeks, but it must have been a profound moment of truth for RN.

Gerlach has represented Billy in past crimes and somehow gotten him off with a fine and a slap on the wrist. MOO, I have no doubt Fred was paying for Gerlach’s representation of RN in court, and that FW is completely enraged with what happened in court today.

I’m sure Fred would love to “talk” with Rita after today’s court date. That’s why Gerlach asked what was probably a rhetorical question, can RN talk to Fred?

I hope Rita has some protection because Fred must be furious with her, and Gerlach for that matter.

The truth is slowly starting to unravel.

Who will be next?

RN was just along for the ride. She was being used. She managed to extricate herself from the situation with the least damage possible. I hope she walks away from this gang of psychos and leaves them to their own fate. She has no cards to play, has no control over what the W's do. She should keep as far from them as possible.

Prosecution and investigators will probably keep tabs on what RN does and on any attempts the W's make to contact her.

The state's recordings of her phone calls with AW must have revealed quite a lot. It was probably the main reason she made an agreement today.
Was it not more than obvious that RN knew full well what she was doing today? Time will tell. Opinion

Why so upset lately? What's going on? Not like you. We all just want the truth....We are all on the same side, same page. Basically trying to figure this all out on limited information because of the Case Gag Order.

Justice is slow but we will get there buddy.

Let it rest Cool Cats. Do not continue to provoke me. And please cease to call me "buddy," or "pal," or whatever you hate fully choose for me at the moment. Your choice to be an azz or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa