OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is ridiculous! Is it Ohio?

‘Yes, the 70+ yr old is slightly mentally challenged. I know 2 people willing to give him the $ to pay it off but he refused saying he would die before he would give the govt any more of his $. Lol. He only wanted to give them $5/mo but the State kept taking him to court for not paying the minimum. Gotta love him. Lol

I know my DIL was prescribed OXY after she had my grandson in Oklahoma about 8 years ago. My grand DIL was prescribed OXY after she had my great grandson in Texas 3 years ago. Both were in great amount of pain after childbirth. They both were given 10 pills each with no refills. But both told their DR's they had no plans to breastfeed.

I have no idea if both Dr's give other patients OXY or if it differs from state to state or area to area. I only know about those two.

But I think the issue of whether Hanna was taking opiates is a moot point as we know she did not die of an OD. She died from a bullet in her brain.

JMO

‘The OXY prescribed in Percocet, Percodan, Lortab, Loricet, Vicodin, etc is known as oxycodone (short-acting, 3-4 hrs), has only 5 mg and is enhanced with either aspirin or Tylenol (aka acetaminophen). The true “OXY” that is synonymous with the drug trade is OxyContin (long-acting)and is prescribed as 80-120 mg. The two have similar sounding name but are very different drugs. There is a very slight chance of addiction if oxycodone is taken for long periods but there is very little chance if taken as prescribed. But obviously if you misuse it— like take a larger amount, or take more frequently or by a different route (as in oral vs snorted) then your chances go up. OxyContin is so much stronger and has a continuous presence of giving pain relief. 90% likely to become addicted. Sorry to get OT but just wanted to explain how the two drugs are NOT the same.

Hanna Rhoden was shot while holding her four-day-old infant. The baby survived a mass slaying of Rhoden family members.

Hanna turned 19 on April 7th. Her status updates, such as this one taken from her Facebook newsfeed, were a mix of images and text posts which perhaps reflected her thoughts at varying times. Her cover photo contained the words: "It's gonna' be okay" with a response under that: "yeah, because it is not happening to you."

Pike County shooting victims social media posts (slideshow)

screen-shot-2016-04-26-at-30058-pmpng-b0227d361fc086df.png

(Facebook screen capture)

In an ironic Facebook post earlier this year, Hanna Rhoden, foretold her fate

(Facebook screen capture)

In an ironic Facebook post earlier this year, Hanna Rhoden, foretold her fate.

20230216-standard.png

Hanna Rhoden is photobombing her brother Chris in this screen shot taken from a Facebook newsfeed.

Who was Christopher Rhoden, Jr?

Sixteen-year-old Chris Rhoden liked cars, girls, Jesus, and his family, according to his social media posts. He shared the results of online quizzes and surveys as well as some outspoken points of view. A cover photo of a rifle and ammunition reads:

I won't back up

I won't back down

I was raised to stand my ground!

A mother's love for her son

Dana posted this video slide show of her son Christopher on Flipagram. Click on the middle of the screen to activate it.

20230314-standard.png

Pride in his ride

Chris Rhoden used Facebook to share posts like this one of his recreational vehicles.

ride2png-d90cc70371719a03.png

A familiar theme in the Rhoden family was a love of the demolition derby culture. In 2014, Chris shared this image on Facebook of work-in-progress vehicle

huntpng-48157af7e3e07c71.png

Who was Frankie Rhoden?

A licensed hunter and fisherman, 20-year-old Frankie Rhoden went by the nickname version of his middle name. His first name, Clarence, was a family name shared with his deceased grandfather and an uncle who died at a young age. Frankie shared this image on Facebook. In front of him are a turkey and squirrel.

20230920-standard.png

Who was Frankie Rhoden?

Frankie Rhoden's two children, a 3-year-old son named Ruger and a 6-month-old son, survived the mass slayings of the Rhoden family. Frankie Rhoden's Facebook page, seen in this screen capture, now shows the word "Remembering" above his name

Dana Rhoden's slideshow of son, Frankie Rhoden

Click on the center of the screen to active this Flipagram video made by Dana Rhoden. Many of the images are of her son, Clarence (Frankie).

hhgpng-37630208d282e06f.png

Who was Hannah Gilley?

Hannah Gilley was the only shooting victim who did not share the Rhoden last name. Her fiance, Frankie Rhoden, was also killed in the Pike County slayings.

20236876-standard.png

Both only 20-years-old, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden, and Hannah Gilley posted images of their shared moments together. Unlike this Facebook screen capture, the couple often included images of their shared biological son and Frankie's son from a previous relationship.

inpng-5a1d8889b8e58368.png

Many of Hannah Gilley's Facebook shares such as this one, portrayed a love of her young family. She and Frankie Rhoden had a six-month-old child together. They also shared time with Frankie's 3-year-old son, Ruger

20230983-standard.png

Who was Kenneth Rhoden?

Kenneth Rhoden was the 44-year-old brother of Christopher Rhoden Sr. Kenneth Rhoden also was the uncle to the children of Christopher and Dana Rhoden. This Facebook screen capture shows Kenneth posed on a motorcycle

Crockett L. Reed Funeral Home web page, reveals that shooting victim Gary Rhoden, 38, was from Greenup, Kentucky and had two brothers. He was a cousin to the other slain Rhoden family members.

fbtributepng-6301e5ff5626a054.png

This Facebook screen capture shows a tribute to the family that is circulating. It includes images and birth dates of all of the victims.

screen-shot-2016-04-29-at-15855-pmpng-36a87bec1d88de35.png

Family, friends and complete strangers shared in the horror of Pike County slayings as evidenced on this Twitter screen capture

Seeking answers about the victims in Pike County

Tweets about the developments on the mass murder of the Rhodens in Pike County, Ohio, can be found using the tag #RhodenFamily in Twitter. In the slides to follow, view thoughts shared by Dana Rhoden and her family on other social media.

View on Flipagram

Who was Christopher Rhoden Sr.?

42-year-old Christopher Rhoden Sr. was killed in the Rhoden family slayings in Pike County along with his ex-wife Dana and their three children, Clarence "Frankie", Christopher Jr. and Hanna Rhoden. In November 2015, Dana Rhoden posted this tribute to her relationship with Christopher Sr. on a Flipagram page. Click the main screen to activate the video; click again to stop it.

Christopher Rhoden owned several parcels of land in Pike County. Marijuana was found growing on some of those properties during the investigation into the murders. Rhoden reportedly was a seasonal worker at a campground-resort area in Scioto County

‘This is just a thought but do you suppose FW just realized that AW was the one who ordered the BPVs and other garb that FW claimed she paid for on the Amazon/EBay/PayPal accts? Maybe FW realizes how she mistakenly owned up to making the purchases to save BW but realized it was AW she lied for and how close FW came to being a permanent resident of the Iron Bar Motel. JMOO.

I don't think AW bought them, JMO

‘The OXY prescribed in Percocet, Percodan, Lortab, Loricet, Vicodin, etc is known as oxycodone (short-acting, 3-4 hrs), has only 5 mg and is enhanced with either aspirin or Tylenol (aka acetaminophen). The true “OXY” that is synonymous with the drug trade is OxyContin (long-acting)and is prescribed as 80-120 mg. The two have similar sounding name but are very different drugs. There is a very slight chance of addiction if oxycodone is taken for long periods but there is very little chance if taken as prescribed. But obviously if you misuse it— like take a larger amount, or take more frequently or by a different route (as in oral vs snorted) then your chances go up. OxyContin is so much stronger and has a continuous presence of giving pain relief. 90% likely to become addicted. Sorry to get OT but just wanted to explain how the two drugs are NOT the same.

Thank you SO much for this very valuable information! You explained it very well! Very big difference in the two and now I understand!

Why did the accused think they had the Right to Take These Life’s, it is a Shame this bunch wanted kill everyday people just like you and me, JMO
Sorry for the long post, just letting you sleuthers see who they murder, JMO
Thank you for taking the time to honor all of the victims of this unimaginable tragedy. It has really helped all of us learn more about the special individual people they were, in addition to helping us understand the incredible love, joy, loyalty and bond of the Rhoden/Manley/Gilley family.

Do you think that Angela and Billy was the shooters the night the Rhodens where killed, what do you think that Jake and George 4th did that night?
No, no, no Johnny B...I was just saying that because someone said maybe AW was wearing her stripes still in court to make her boys look less guilty. IMO all the men participated and it's very possible AW was there also. Why buy the ladies commando boots? I also remember Sheriff Reader saying all 8 murders did not take that long. I wouldn't put it passed her to have drugged those kids to sleep either, while thEry were gone, JMO. I think they all were a part of the evil committed that night.

No, no, no Johnny B...I was just saying that because someone said maybe AW was wearing her stripes still in court to make her boys look less guilty. IMO all the men participated and it's very possible AW was there also. Why buy the ladies commando boots? I also remember Sheriff Reader saying all 8 murders did not take that long. I wouldn't put it passed her to have drugged those kids to sleep either, while thEry were gone, JMO. I think they all were a part of the evil committed that night.

To be clear, I brought it up. I also never insinuated I think they aren't all as guilty as sin. It was just a speculation that maybe she wants to sway public opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member