GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting the 2 Rhoden family Civil Attorneys went to Court with the family to hear Jake's guilty plea. He owns vehicles, maybe property, but whatever he owns it could possibly be confiscated by the Court through the attorneys....2 Cents

Did anyone read about Jake’s motion to squash the subpoena being granted …. I don’t know if I read it correctly on George’s docket entry ?

Wouldn't the defense be able to have a mental/medical examination done of JW themselves through a motion, if it was approved. Not sure on that.

Do you mean JW truck or JM truck? Seems you had mentioned both in an earlier post. JM truck was a red chevy. I had never heard that custody papers were found in a Red Chevy. There are pictures out there of JM red chevy though.
I’m sorry JM truck was the red Chevy. JW had a truck that was searched a few years ago . It was dark blue or black. I’m still searching for the picture.

Let's see, well I imagine George didn't know what Jake was going to do, Jake did this himself.

Took 3 guns, had delusions George was there with him then went into some psychotic frenzy leaving different sized shoe prints to convince LE George had been there.

Used George's Glock to further implicate him and then towed the extra car around since he couldn't drive both, telling himself George was really driving it.

How could a mentally ill man all alone pull off what DeWine said was a sophisticated operation?

Not hard, he watched Boondock Saints.
This fantasy was as enjoyable as the red truck discussion. Provided some early morning chuckles. :D

Let's see, well I imagine George didn't know what Jake was going to do, Jake did this himself.

Took 3 guns, had delusions George was there with him then went into some psychotic frenzy leaving different sized shoe prints to convince LE George had been there.

Used George's Glock to further implicate him and then towed the extra car around since he couldn't drive both, telling himself George was really driving it.

How could a mentally ill man all alone pull off what DeWine said was a sophisticated operation?

Not hard, he watched Boondock Saints.

Just kidding.
lol. CC, this is why Jake is so very thin. So much physical activity - enough for 2 people.
My fantasy opinion

I’m sorry JM truck was the red Chevy. JW had a truck that was searched a few years ago . It was dark blue or black. I’m still searching for the picture.
Are either of these trucks ones you are thinking of or was it a
truck at the search of their friends property in 2017 you are thinking of? Pictured, people in laser focus of multiple murder hunt | Daily Mail Online
424FE8B900000578-4683690-image-a-4_1500034250325.jpg

Last edited:
In my opinion, yes, this was the search where the tote with the custody documents was found. There is a green tote in this photo, but no idea if it was the one with the "important documents" that AW talked about in the recorded telephone conversation. Note this truck was also shown in the Alaska picture posted above. JMO

The tub with receipt and fake custody documents was found in Jake's truck per Scheiderer at bond hearing.

Also seized on the Montana Canada boarder was Angela's laptop that showed all the screen shots from them spying and showed that it was her laptop they downloaded the custody documents to. ....2 Cents

Does anyone find it odd that FWF was searched numerous times and they didn’t find this evidence? They even had the dive team out there numerous times. I believe it was even searched again after RN confessed, yet they didn’t find any evidence and the W4 were already in jail. So, was the evidence not actually there at that time and placed there at a later date by someone else or did they do that good of a job hiding the evidence that LE couldn’t find it after numerous searches?

Concrete buckets could have sunk into the muck on the bottom.
I wonder if the concrete bucket trick was to defeat a magnet search?
It worked till Jake spilled the beans.
There is still plenty of time for GW4 to cop a plea and the others as well.
This has gone on for so long and has so much information, I am gonna have to read the book.

Does anyone find it odd that FWF was searched numerous times and they didn’t find this evidence? They even had the dive team out there numerous times. I believe it was even searched again after RN confessed, yet they didn’t find any evidence and the W4 were already in jail. So, was the evidence not actually there at that time and placed there at a later date by someone else or did they do that good of a job hiding the evidence that LE couldn’t find it after numerous searches?

Just my opinion. It was there all along...I don't believe they would have moved it (evidence) from its original hiding place. Way too much risk.

I wonder if the other searches were at the wrong pond. Rita or whoever led them to the first one could simply have been wrong, or lied. Or the buckets were sunk so deep, the divers couldn't find them? Would metal detectors find guns packed in concrete in plastic buckets sunk in mud? One thing I remember is FW said that first pond searched was very shallow. How many acres does FW own....2,000? That's alot of ground. Just thinking out loud.

The tub with receipt and fake custody documents was found in Jake's truck per Scheiderer at bond hearing.

Also seized on the Montana Canada boarder was Angela's laptop that showed all the screen shots from them spying and showed that it was her laptop they downloaded the custody documents to. ....2 Cents

If you're saying the custody documents were found in the Montana search, I disagree. I think they were found in the first search of JW's truck at Brian K. Brown's property as pictured with the big horse trailer. JMO

If you're saying the custody documents were found in the Montana search, I disagree. I think they were found in the first search of JW's truck at Brian K. Brown's property as pictured with the big horse trailer. JMO
I think @Cool Cats made it clear in their post # 875:
"The tub with receipt and fake custody documents was found in Jake's truck per Scheiderer at bond hearing."

Not sure where you got the idea they were first found in the Montana search.

JMO, MOO

Last edited:
Yes, there are so many pieces to be found and so many are found. I never thought JM truck was in discovery for the record.

Raises Hand: I did

I thought for sure they tried to set up the Manley family to take the fall. If they had tried to do so, then I felt the truck was a part of it.

Looks like my gut feel was incorrect…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member