GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. It was at the 21 minute mark or so. I would greatly appreciate anybody's opinion regarding this because they both had quite a surprised look on their faces. JMO
I watched again. You are right - someone (?) opens door to court room and makes noise, sirens blast in background. It was very loud for a moment

Maybe . the reason why AW has not been in court. She wants her trail last, the prosecution wanted JW first. And it appears they want #4 next. Does it really matter, if she pleas at the last minute? This might be a tactical move by her defense. Lets see, how and what the others trial first. All my opinion!

Maybe . the reason why AW has not been in court. She wants her trail last, the prosecution wanted JW first. And it appears they want #4 next. Does it really matter, if she pleas at the last minute? This might be a tactical move by her defense. Lets see, how and what the others trial first. All my opinion!

The families will not accept pleas from the 3 defendants who are left.

Unless it is to plead guilty to all charges and get DP dropped.

The best any Wagner can do is plead guilty to all charges in exchange to have the death penalty dropped.

Families are going to get Justice for everything the 4 Wagners did, all 22 (23) Counts.

There is enough evidence for the prosecution to win at trial, thus, no need for any pleas that drop any charges.

2 Cent Opinion

Last edited:
We completely agree those three innocent children at the crime scenes were innocent victims that will carry this heavy weight for the rest of their lives.

I just don't understand how officially charging the W4 with Child Endangerment will enhance or further the W4's life/jail sentences. Not saying they weren't guilty of it, but I don't understand how charging them will benefit anything.

JMO
It would benefit society and the children when they're old enough to have it on the record that the people responsible for killing their family also are responsible for endangering their young lives and scarring them forever. What happened to them matters enough that society notes it legally and the guilty are charged for it. They aren't just a side note, IMO, to the crimes. They're full victims who by JUST the grace of God survived. AJMstrongO

I don't think that metal detectors would be thrown off by objects buried in concrete.
They would, however, cause a lot of problems for someone fishing for evidence with a magnet.

Yeah they pretty much do, free to live their life in society with probation. They're felons and have some restrictions, no guns, no vote, but free to walk around and build a life. That's much more than their victims get.

Read about it, please. An Alford Plea is admitting that there is enough evidence to convict the guilty party while not admitting guilt... Basically a “No Contest” plea. They do not go free unless they are found not guilty for some reason I can’t see happening...

Read about it, please. An Alford Plea is admitting that there is enough evidence to convict the guilty party while not admitting guilt... Basically a “No Contest” plea. They do not go free unless they are found not guilty for some reason I can’t see happening...
They walk out the courthouse doors into the world to live. Memphis 3, that guy who said his wife fell down the stairs, many others...out the door.

Edit: Yes the two instances I've mentioned occured after servicing time in jail and their conviction being reversed.

Last edited:
We can agree to disagree then because I believe the R children being left as they were a part of the crimes...they were victims also.

The way the children were treated will be a very big part of the state's case in court. They'll take full advantage of putting all that evidence before the jury - the many photos of FR and HG's baby, taken at the hospital, covered in the parent's blood. The same examples will be made with Hanna R's baby and BR. The state won't have to bring charges for that horrible treatment, but the jury will know it and it will make them want to vote to convict the Wagners.

JMO, the treatment of the children will be a very big part of the prosecution's case.

You Sleuthers haven’t saw anything yet, (IMO) the pictures of the victims that is to be shown into evidence during the trials has really got Angela Wagner so scared she is to the point of going to the hospital, JMO
Angela Wagner doesn’t want the photos shown, her attorneys is really fighting this and with the new evidence coming from Jake Wagner about a knife involved now has got me thinking that some of the victims where tortured, I know that Bobbie Jo Manleys reported to the news media that Big Chris Rhodens mobile home had blood everywhere in it, I can’t see how the Wagners attacked Big Chris home without Frankie and Hannah not hearing the struggle?

You Sleuthers haven’t saw anything yet, (IMO) the pictures of the victims that is to be shown into evidence during the trials has really got Angela Wagner so scared she is to the point of going to the hospital, JMO
Angela Wagner doesn’t want the photos shown, her attorneys is really fighting this and with the new evidence coming from Jake Wagner about a knife involved now has got me thinking that some of the victims where tortured, I know that Bobbie Jo Manleys reported to the news media that Big Chris Rhodens mobile home had blood everywhere in it, I can’t see how the Wagners attacked Big Chris home without Frankie and Hannah not hearing the struggle?

We remember hearing some rumors and speculation about torture. I hope it's not true, but nothing would be surprising. The Wagners had better make their best deal now, because the jurors aren't going to be sympathetic, especially after seeing what they did to the victims.

CC, sorry to hear you were under the weather. Hope you have a full recovery soon.

Yeah they pretty much do, free to live their life in society with probation. They're felons and have some restrictions, no guns, no vote, but free to walk around and build a life. That's much more than their victims get.

Yeah, I see no reason why any of the remaining 3 Wagners should ever be out of prison. Never, not for the rest of their lives. The evidence against them is irrefutable. They are a mortal threat to their communities. No one should have to live with the fear of having them walking around, shopping in the same stores, eating in the same restaurants and once again, creeping in the dark of night into someone's home to murder them in their sleep.

We can agree to disagree then because I believe the R children being left as they were a part of the crimes...they were victims also.

We completely agree those three innocent children at the crime scenes were innocent victims that will carry this heavy weight for the rest of their lives.

I just don't understand how officially charging the W4 with Child Endangerment will enhance or further the W4's life/jail sentences. Not saying they weren't guilty of it, but I don't understand how charging them will benefit anything.

JMO

I think @Puzzles8 first instinct (i.e., duty of care, protection, and support) that child endangerment is not applicable here was the correct answer.

In my state, only parents or custodians of minors can be charged with child endangerment.

Reportedly, similar law exists in Ohio:

Child endangerment is defined according to the Ohio Revised Code (ORC 2919.22) as anyone who is a parent, guardian or custodian of a minor who is under the age of 18 or is physically or mentally disabled and under the age of 21 that creates or poses a large risk to the health and safety of the child by violating their duty of care, protection and support.

Cincinnati Child Endangerment Lawyer | LHA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member