GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #63

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was toward the very end. I did write down the time reference but someone
helpfully put the papers in the trash.
It was in the last 10 minutes of the hearing for the AC look.
And closer to the very end for the other.
I'll see if I can fid it again.
Ok. 142:43
Right after Jake finished all the " I AM GUILTY YOUR HONOR"
AC speaks, both Jake and attorney look.
Then, Jake scans part the audience and briefly seems to see LR and KR.
I thought I saw something similar at about 2:00 but in looking again, maybe not.
There seems to be a look of startle when Judge says " This case is still pending.."

Who are LR and KR? TIA.

The knife is listed on the evidence documents that also lists the buckets of cement and guns so I think when Jake led BCI to the guns he also led them to the knife hidden with the guns. Knife used to cut down security cameras. I just don't believe they could get all the security cameras down without a tool to help.
A knife used to cut cable on a security camera does not have any need to be put into a bucket of cement, cameras does not have DNA

BBM -"I personally think child endangerment charges should have also been filed against all of the W4."

What good what that do? They were already up on DP charges.

I think AC was wise to stick with the DP charges only and keep the trial focus on that.

JMO, MOO
You could say the same for the charge against JW for having sexual relations with a minor, HR.

You could say the same for the charge against JW for having sexual relations with a minor, HR.
No, Child Endangerment had no direct connection with the crime. It is just a stupid risk the W4 took to commit the crimes

I think Jake's 23rd charge was added to directly prove motive of the murders.

Can't compare Apples and Oranges.

IMO, JMO and etc

One thing I've learned from some of the high publicized trials is you can have your mind blown by what a defense lawyer will say and what a jury will do. And then there's even straight up killers getting Alford pleas and walking free out the door.

The only doors the Wagners will walk through will be ones that are heavy metal, clank loudly, and open and close with prison officials controlling them.

And as far as the Wagners are concerned, Alfred is just the name of some future inmate's relative sending inmate gift boxes...2 cents

No, Child Endangerment had no direct connection with the crime. It is just a stupid risk the W4 took to commit the crimes

I think Jake's 23rd charge was added to directly prove motive of the murders.

Can't compare Apples and Oranges.

IMO, JMO and etc
We can agree to disagree then because I believe the R children being left as they were a part of the crimes...they were victims also.

The only doors the Wagners will walk through will be ones that are heavy metal, clank loudly, and open and close with prison officials controlling them.

And as far as the Wagners are concerned, Alfred is just the name of some future inmate's relative sending inmate gift boxes...2 cents
Praying you're right <3

ITA the knife could have been used for a variety of uses that night.

But the knife contained DNA... I don't think it would matter if it was the DNA of the W4.

But it would be very important if the DNA belonged to anyone other than the W4.

JMO, MOO

We know they tried to burn a VCR and a silencer so I am sure they burned up anything that would burn like clothes and shoes, masks, etc...

But not everything would burn like the guns, knife, phones and a recording device they took. So all of it had to be covered in cement to dodge the metal detectors.

They burned everything they could - then cemented and buried everything they could not..2 Cents

If this was during AC's comments at the end of the hearing, I didn't notice anything about JW or his attorney because I was focused on AC. Let me know what general things AC was talking about so I can find the right spot in the video, and I'll watch it again.
Thank you. It was at the 21 minute mark or so. I would greatly appreciate anybody's opinion regarding this because they both had quite a surprised look on their faces. JMO

We can agree to disagree then because I believe the R children being left as they were a part of the crimes...they were victims also.
We completely agree those three innocent children at the crime scenes were innocent victims that will carry this heavy weight for the rest of their lives.

I just don't understand how officially charging the W4 with Child Endangerment will enhance or further the W4's life/jail sentences. Not saying they weren't guilty of it, but I don't understand how charging them will benefit anything.

JMO

Last edited:
We know they tried to burn a VCR and a silencer so I am sure they burned up anything that would burn like clothes and shoes, masks, etc...

But not everything would burn like the guns, knife, phones and a recording device they took. So all of it had to be covered in cement to dodge the metal detectors.

They burned everything they could - then cemented and buried everything they could not..2 Cents
Sorry, I still don't understand how your post responds to mine?

I was just trying to understand how or why important DNA was found on the knife.

TIA

Subject:

A few posters debating about charging the Wagners for child endangerment due to 3 children being left behind at 2 crime scenes.

I have always wondered about this and wondered why this charge wasn't added on either.
Sorry, I still don't understand how your post responds to mine?

I was just trying to understand how or why important DNA was found on the knife.

TIA

Not sure either. Trying to type from my hospital bed. A bit loopy!

Subject:

A few posters debating about charging the Wagners for child endangerment due to 3 children being left behind at 2 crime scenes.

I have always wondered about this and wondered why this charge wasn't added on either.

What? Why are you in a hospital bed? Are you ok?

Subject:

Hospital bed?? I hope you're alright

Thank you. It was at the 21 minute mark or so. I would greatly appreciate anybody's opinion regarding this because they both had quite a surprised look on their faces. JMO
I watched again. You are right - someone (?) opens door to court room and makes noise, sirens blast in background. It was very loud for a moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard