OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Deviant Art. I just found the name ironic, considering the subject we've been talking about on this platform. Don't you all think the Ws behavior is a little Deviant, ie, not normal, out of the norm for a family? I know "normal" is hard to define, but I think most of us know what isn't normal.
I get what you were saying I just want it known that the art platform has nothing to do with any of this and I am sure the owners would say the same thing.

Just to be clear the W's actions are more than a little deviant...it was evil.

Hi Raisinisback,

After this post I will not post anything more about this. It seems I am upsetting you and that is not my intention.

It appears that when I went back and listened to Chris Newcombe's testimony again Chris Newcombe Alludes to the fact he might have helped George buy a second glock 40 caliber. Although I recommend listening to the whole thing, about 21 minutes into this video is that testimony:

I think this might be because he was now under oath whereas when he was talking to agent Schiderer he was not under oath and might have been trying to 'protect' the Wagners as at the time he might have honestly thought they were innocent.

Take care.
Lot of mights in there. Him alluding to he might have helped George get another gun is not relevant. That is because he cannot testify under oath that he did help George buy another gun. When you are on the witness stand you can only testify to what you know for certain, not what you might allude to. That is because the moment you say might the testimony becomes speculation which you cannot verify as fact.

JMO

I know you guys probably have already thought about this but do you think AW and JW had it planned out to throw BW under the bus? I have a feeling he is the one who will get the DP.
I think Jake and Angie threw both George and Billy under the bus. It is in testimony that Jake is afraid of dying and so knowing he was facing the DP he made a deal. Angie made a deal for 30 years. They both sold George and Billy down the river to save their own worthless butts.

JMO

I know you guys probably have already thought about this but do you think AW and JW had it planned out to throw BW under the bus? I have a feeling he is the one who will get the DP.

No, because Jake negotiated a deal that would give GW4 LWOP if he signs a plea agreement. Same deal for Billy, too. For better or worse, Jake and AW were willing to admit guilt and take the punishment. GW4 should do the same. I suppose its not too late.

@1:50 Dyed hair was at least two weeks prior to murders. Did not shave his head nor change color. JW had fascination w/character from TWD and in show, they kill walkers by shooting them in the head.

@1:53 40 Cal. glock. She was there for the interview and said it was "green" in color. (Note: Some Glock color runs are limited editions so a collector and someone who specifically likes Glocks, I could see wanting one)

Yes, CN states that GW bought several things from him, including other firearms, but not anything he specifically asked him to search out. I don't think he's lying. He seemed to like FR, CR, and spoke highly of HMR. He and RH thought EA was odd (I feel that was likely b/c she was from a completely different background).

Would you be upset if you had a police car on your bumper 24/7? If you knew they were listening in on everything you said? You wouldn't view that as harassment and be upset about it? I would.

He did not say he was getting ratted out. He said on the tape, which has been reported on several times. That he told Jake "I (George) should go to BCI and rat you (Jake) out, because everything I (George) do you (Jake) have always ratted me (George) out."
Raisnback
How would the Wagner’s know that the BCI was bugging their phones, vehicles and homes also what makes you think they new they where being followed? If the Wagner’s didn’t do anything then they would not rant and rage like they did on those recording and future more the Wagner’s were testing the water on everything they said they new they where being watched because their guilt! George even said he was going to get the death penalty once and once he said that Jake would Rat them out and he would get him the electric chair, JMO
GEORGE IS GUILTY!
Sorry
Randa H's testimony was on October 14. Might help to listen to the questioning by the defense when Parker asked her what color the Glock George owned was. If you are interested and have time that is.

JMO
I haven’t see a green Glock Raisnback could you show me a picture of a green Glock pistol please?

No, because Jake negotiated a deal that would give GW4 LWOP if he signs a plea agreement. Same deal for Billy, too. For better or worse, Jake and AW were willing to admit guilt and take the punishment. GW4 should do the same. I suppose its not too late.
That's what gets me. He can plea, if the prosecution will still negotiate one, at any time and stop this. His legal team has likely put a plea option on the table but he's not taking it obviously. If you were innocent, would you keep going, or would you plea out to murdering eight people?

It's Raize, so feel free to call me that.

Don't worry, you are not upsetting me.

As I said the green Glock was advertised for sale on FB where Chris saw it and told George. Very easy for BCI to go back and see the ad and verfiy the Glock was green and talk to the person who sold it to George to verify it was green.

It was not in testimony, but common sense tells us that BCI would have checked out any other Glocks Chris said George bought. I,E. where Chris saw them for sale, who sold them to George while Chris was there and then BCI would have questioned the original owners. BCI would have also questioned Chris about how long ago george bought the gun and what he knew about what happened to the other Glock. The second Glock could have been bought after the murders.

There is no testimony that the murder Glock belonged to George. There is a reason for that. That is because no matter how many Glocks George bought in the past BCI cannot prove he bought the murder Glock.

JMO
I don't think it's about proving George bought the murder Glock though. I think the point was George liked Glocks. His list on Jake's phone had a Glock or two on it. A Glock was one of the weapons used in the crime. I'd have to look at the list again, but I don't believe any of the other family member had a Glock on their list. BCI asked Chris if George ever asked him to find him a Glock. He did. So to me that was proving that this "Wishlist" was not a Wishlist, but an actual inventory of what they already owned. Doesn't matter what color.. a year prior to the murders a list they had of guns they own, not guns they wanted to own, included guns that Chris testified that he was asked to locate for George among other guns.

I think some questions are just asked in order to tie up a loose end in the story. Did George own Glocks or what to own Glocks.. well Chris N said George has asked him to find a Glock before and he did. So it points toward that list being an inventory list. Finding other guns from that list helped show that was a list of weapons they had.

There was a receipt for I believe work on the house on Peterson road that was introduced that showed traded 5 guns.. didn't list them out, but it just accounts for some more guns that likely were on that inventory list. Some of the guns found at FWF were from that list.

I don't think anyone ever was suggesting a gun Chris N found for George was in fact the Glock used in the murders.

Yes, CN states that GW bought several things from him, including other firearms, but not anything he specifically asked him to search out. I don't think he's lying. He seemed to like FR, CR, and spoke highly of HMR. He and RH thought EA was odd (I feel that was likely b/c she was from a completely different background).

I think EA was likely acting odd because her evil mother in law was accusing her of food poisoning the kids and touching them inappropriately while her husband was gone 5 days a week she was alone with that woman. When I hear he conversations with Jake about not being able to be in the bedroom if Sophia shuts the door she has to hurry and open it and leave, and how she hides in the closet or goes to the library. Woman was afraid and I think all this yelling and carrying on in that house likely made her act even more odd in the eyes of anyone else there.

No, I think they were all 4 involved so I don't believe any one of them is throwing another under the bus. I do think Jake was just most likely to cave first and I don't see George or Billy ever caving and admitting anything. In order to take a deal you have to admit your crimes and I just don't see it. They both seem stubborn, bull headed, hot headed, angry, etc. Different personalities than Angela and Jake. Angela likely thinks confessing is controlling something about what will happen to her. I see Billy and George as the going out in a blaze of glory types.

That's what gets me. He can plea, if the prosecution will still negotiate one, at any time and stop this. His legal team has likely put a plea option on the table but he's not taking it obviously. If you were innocent, would you keep going, or would you plea out to murdering eight people?

It's fairly obvious, JMO, that he isn't innocent. That train has left the station. However, he should talk to them about a plea deal if he's guilty of some of the charges. His problem is that he doesn't want to negotiate at all, so he could end up in a worse situation.

Maybe GW4 can't accept that believing the Rhoden's "deserved what they got" isn't the same thing as being innocent.

Wow. Did anyone listen to Randa H's testimony besides me? Parker specifically asked Randa "What color was the Glock that George bought when you and Chris went with him to buy it? Her answer :GREEN

The Glock found in the buckets and test fired to match shells from peterson rd :BLACK

What is so hard to understand that it was two different guns? ONE GREEN IN COLOR AND THE OTHER BLACK IN COLOR.

Randa H's testimony is out there for anyone who would like to listen to it again.

JMO
Sometimes green can look like black. Plus memory can be faulty.

I think EA was likely acting odd because her evil mother in law was accusing her of food poisoning the kids and touching them inappropriately while her husband was gone 5 days a week she was alone with that woman. When I hear he conversations with Jake about not being able to be in the bedroom if Sophia shuts the door she has to hurry and open it and leave, and how she hides in the closet or goes to the library. Woman was afraid and I think all this yelling and carrying on in that house likely made her act even more odd in the eyes of anyone else there.
Well, RH talked about her seeming to try and do her hair like her and things. I just felt she tried very hard to fit in and AW was not having it. I feel bad for her. I hope she is well and happy wherever she is but, many small towns see new folks as odd just as other places see us as odd. She and CN were probably used to the infighting and it didn't really bother them. Also, I doubt the W4 had ever held a library card. Books would be considered too worldly /s. JW said he didn't even know where Nazi Germany was.

It's fairly obvious, JMO, that he isn't innocent. That train has left the station. However, he should talk to them about a plea deal if he's guilty of some of the charges. His problem is that he doesn't want to negotiate at all, so he could end up in a worse situation.

Maybe GW4 can't accept that believing the Rhoden's "deserved what they got" isn't the same thing as being innocent.
If you were innocent, would you keep going, or would you plea out to murdering eight people, if you faced the DP, if convicted?

The only reason 4 hasn't taken a plea is because he has nothing to lose. LWOP OR DP, they both suck. When convicted, and he will be convicted, he will continue to milk the taxpayers in appeal costs. If he pleads he is done. Both are fruitless, but he maintains some control with appeal options. It is as simple as it gets. Everything else being discussed is noise. Jmo

The only reason 4 hasn't taken a plea is because he has nothing to lose. LWOP OR DP, they both suck. When convicted, and he will be convicted, he will continue to milk the taxpayers in appeal costs. If he pleads he is done. Both are fruitless, but he maintains some control with appeal options. It is as simple as it gets. Everything else being discussed is noise. Jmo

It's not much "control" to be able to appeal when he's in prison. But maybe its just a fantasy he can keep alive.

At one point, I thought he might just be struggling with the reality of what he (and his family) did to so many innocent people. But after listening to the recordings of him, he's like his mother and father - he cares nothing about what harm he brings to others. Their rights, needs, concerns mean nothing to him. He has no respect for human life, besides his own.

Judge Deering, the prosecution and the defense attorneys has a private court Monday the first thing the the attorneys gets to do is, to go over all the evidence and photos then the defense get to make a motion to the judge that there is not enough evidence to convict GW4, that is the one time the judge can say he doesn’t think there is enough evidence to proceed to trial GW4 is innocent and free GW4 or he can proceed wit the trial Tuesday so I guess we will be setting on pens and needles until Tuesday! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa