OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Loomis meant that Owens was seen at the most recent pretrial hearing for Billy - not that Billy has had his last hearing before trial - in fact, I think he's got another pretrial scheduled next week.

Yes, thanks Fletcher. That's what I meant.

Monday, May 13th:
*Pretrial & Motions Hearing (@ 1:30pm ET) - OH - Pike County 8 people dead: Christopher Rhoden, Sr. (40), his ex-wife, Dana Manley Rhoden (37), their three children, Clarence "Frankie" Rhoden (20), Christopher Jr. (16), Hanna Mae (19); Frankie's fiancée, Hannah Hazel Gilley (20), Christopher Rhoden Sr.'s brother, Kenneth Rhoden (44), & a cousin, Gary Rhoden (38). Hanna Rhoden's baby girl (5 days old), another baby (6 mos) and a young child (3) were unharmed. (April 21-22, 2016, Pebbles) – Only for *Edward Jacob "Jake" Wagner (26) (former boyfriend of Hanna) indicted (11/12/18), arrested (11/13/18), charged (11/15/18) & arraigned (11/27/18) with 8 counts aggravated murder, (plus gun specifications on each), 1 count conspiracy, 4 counts aggravated burglary, 1 count unlawful possession of dangerous ordnance, 3 counts evidence tampering, 1 count forgery, 1 count unauthorized use of property, 1 count interception of wire, oral or electronic communication, 1 count obstructing justice, 1 count engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity & unlawful sexual conduct with a minor. (He’s accused of engaging in sexual contact with Hanna Rhoden when she was 15 & he was 20). Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
11/27/18: Arraignment hearing: Plead not guilty to all 23 charges. No bond per Judge. Defense asks to waive Speedy trial, granted by Judge. Next pretrial hearings on 12/20 & 1/24/19.
12/20/18 Update: Jake may appear in street clothes but Court asked Sheriffs office to tell him what types of restraints are available for use in court. Motion to restrain Jake from discussing Case with parties not covered under gag order deferred to Jan 24,2019. Extension of time to file pretrial motions is partially granted pending Court being informed of discovery process. Next hearing on 1/24/19.
1/24/19 Update: Defense files 5 motions (6-10). Next pretrial hearing on 4/4.
4/4/19 Update: State's memo in opposition to Defense's motion to restrain certain parties from discussing the case w/accused (Motion #5) was filed. Waived speedy trial filed. Agreed entry granting Defense's Motion (#5). Filing motions related to the evidence — which Judge Randy Deering refers to as substantive motions — by Sept. 1 for Defense & prosecutors must file responses to those motions by Sept. 16. Next Pretrial hearing on 5/13.
*George Washington Wagner III – Pretrial hearing on 5/15 & Motions hearing on 9/17.
*Angela Jo Wagner – Pretrial hearing on 5/16. Discovery hearing 9/16.
*George Washington Wagner IV - Next pretrial hearing on 5/23.
*Rita Jo Newcomb - Pretrial hearing on 6/14. Trial is scheduled for July 8–11.
*Fredericka Carol Wagner – Pretrial hearing on 6/26. Trial scheduled for 7/29 thru 8/2.

AWs next pretrial was moved to 7/3 per the records.

AWs next pretrial was moved to 7/3 per the records.

That one was added. On the Court Calendar it still shows she has her Thursday May 16, pre-trial, at 1:30pm.
Billy's this Wednesday at 1:30pm.

Wonder if she'll be wearing street clothes? All the others have except her.

Last edited:
Is Junk on FW's payroll? He seems to be trying to derail the case against the Wagners...

It sure looks like it, doesn't it? Wonder who Junk's confidential resource is, that's blabbing lies and doing all she can to muddy the waters in her own family's cases? Lol. I can't wait for AC to get ahold of FW and Owen in court. All JMO

That one was added. On the Court Calendar it still shows she has her Thursday May 16, pre-trial, at 1:30pm.
Billy's this Wednesday at 1:30pm.

Wonder if she'll be wearing street clothes? All the others have except her.

TY

It’s obvious where this is heading. The W’s attorneys most likely will be claiming they were framed just like originally thought. It is a shame that Reader and Junk are now giving them stuff to work with. Such a shame....

Trying to figure out what you mean. I found this, so now I get what your saying:

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader: Prosecutor warns him to stay away from investigations
Max Londberg and Bob Strickley

5 hrs ago

In trading critical social media posts, two important law enforcement figures working the Rhoden family massacre surfaced a concern shared by legal experts: Could a poor result in the auditor's investigation into the Pike County Sheriff put the prosecution of the Rhoden case in jeopardy?

Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader: Prosecutor warns him to stay away from investigations

Last edited:
Lol, if you read page 4 of the document and who reported RC to Ross Sheriff, it was a SH who had her own reasons to blab about RC... came back to bite her right in the butt! Jealousy gets you nowhere. :D:D

I think Judge Deering will cut some slack to Angela Canepa. She's trying to manage 6 different cases going through trial right now against 12 defense attorneys. If she needs more time to finish discovery, he'll probably grant it.
I agree, but Deering can’t give too much time or the clock will run out jmo

Is Junk on FW's payroll? He seems to be trying to derail the case against the Wagners...

SAME THOUGHTS.

I personally have always felt Junk was soft on certain people and dismissed way too many charges in the past and that Junk gets away with it.

In my mind, Sheriff Reader has always seemed credible, ethical, passionate about Justice. I believe him.

Reader indicated he intends to expose Junk so help me God (paraphrasing). IMO Reader knows that there is corruption involving Junk that goes very deep in Ohio.

Junk and a few others in Ohio are trying their best to silence Reader because they're scared of being exposed.

Totally me speculating.

I think Judge Deering will cut some slack to Angela Canepa. She's trying to manage 6 different cases going through trial right now against 12 defense attorneys. If she needs more time to finish discovery, he'll probably grant it.

All along, from day one, when Owen wailed and whined in open court about Rule 16 and FW nodded her head in favor...AC has repeated herself: "And we will comply with the Rules of Discovery, your Honor." IMO, the Defense is asking for evidence that the Prosecution simply is not required to furnish in Discovery. It's funny seeing FW and Owen in such a pitiful state of despair. They don't need to be given anymore rope to hang themselves, they're grabbing fishing line out of the sky to hold onto. This case will be Owen's demise. All JMO

I believe that FW knows things on all political in her area and she is working behind the scene to get her family free, she is the type of person that will use every dirty trick she can, if she knows anything on the judge, prosecutors attorney or the sheriff it will come to light, how do all of the people reading this think they got rich and has stayed out of jail. JMO but I think Mr Junk and Mr Owens are in bed together with FW she is the Big Boss that calls all the shots, and IMO she has pulled all the strings to keep s certain politicians in office for many years, and JMO if the sheriff before Reader was still in power than FW would have made sure that her family stayed out of jail and never be charge for the Rhodens Family Murders.

THIS. THIS. THIS and THIS.

SAME THOUGHTS.

I personally have always felt Junk was soft on certain people and dismissed way too many charges in the past and that Junk gets away with it.

In my mind, Sheriff Reader has always seemed credible, ethical, passionate about Justice. I believe him.

Reader indicated he intends to expose Junk so help me God (paraphrasing). IMO Reader knows that there is corruption involving Junk that goes very deep in Ohio.

Junk and a few others in Ohio are trying their best to silence Reader because they're scared of being exposed.

Totally me speculating.

I like your speculations and totally agree with them! Go Sheriff Reader!! Let's get this party started! Who knows, maybe these 8 victims would still be alive IF Junk and the attorneys there had not let the Wagners go scott free on serious past charges! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph