OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#48

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s obvious where this is heading. The W’s attorneys most likely will be claiming they were framed just like originally thought. It is a shame that Reader and Junk are now giving them stuff to work with. Such a shame....

Reader is not giving "them" whoever that is...anything, IMO. He is standing his ground which he has always done. RJ reminds me of a little ole dog who can't swim anymore, so he's trying hard to tread water.

Reader is not giving "them" whoever that is...anything, IMO. He is standing his ground which he has always done. RJ reminds me of a little ole dog who can't swim anymore, so he's trying hard to tread water.

If you were picked to be on a Wagner jury, could you overlook the "dog who can't swim"? Or would it be hard to believe anything he says? Hummmm....:cool:

I hope everyone was able to read the "Omnibus Motion....." posted back on page 6. It's truly a farce...the best yet from Owen. But why do I feel strongly that this is FW talking and dictating? Page 7 uses past, present, and future tense and the variables of those. lol. I've worked with attorneys, none of who would dictate documents of this low caliber. JMO

If you were picked to be on a Wagner jury, could you overlook the "dog who can't swim"? Or would it be hard to believe anything he says? Hummmm....:cool:

He (RJ) is not on trial for these 8 murders, so he would not in the least come into my decision. But I guarantee you, one whole terabyte of cold, hard murderous evidence against the 4 accused Wagners, definately would weigh hard on my decision. What about you??

I feel this deserves a second answer. Any jury member who is not basing their vote on pure evidence needs to be dismissed immediately. For God's sake, the jury members should never concentrate on the prosecution or defense attorneys!

He (RJ) is not on trial for these 8 murders, so he would not in the least come into my decision. But I guarantee you, one whole terabyte of cold, hard murderous evidence against the 4 accused Wagners, definately would weigh hard on my decision. What about you??

I totally concur with your opinion on this matter.
And I do think that the jurors chosen for these trials will weigh the evidence at hand and not be sidetracked with political drama.

In the courtroom I really don't think any jury will care about any drama, however, that also includes any defense drama. Theatrics from the defense won't sway anyone. It goes both ways.

Imo, re what's happening between Junk and the sheriff, I'm a little concerned. The way I'm seeing it is, if I were a smart man and wanted to screw up any case that would hang everyone I would do what these two fellows are doing, air it in the open, take a fall for the small stuff, and remove from credibility anything either I or the other fellow would have to say. I think these two are doing that admirably and I worry the effect on this case. Jmo

Interesting replies.
"Besides her husband dying during that time and the FBI destroying many horses on her farm, she also was supposed to be digging through papers to get a bill? Wow!"
Dudly, I can't open this. Who is that bizarre quote from? Someone is accusing the FBI with destroying some of FW's horses?

I feel this deserves a second answer. Any jury member who is not basing their vote on pure evidence needs to be dismissed immediately. For God's sake, the jury members should never concentrate on the prosecution or defense attorneys!
You're right of course but...yes there unfortunately is a but...we all know, have seen how lawyer's and their personalities, their egos and even pathos can surely factor into a trial.

SAME THOUGHTS.

I personally have always felt Junk was soft on certain people and dismissed way too many charges in the past and that Junk gets away with it.

In my mind, Sheriff Reader has always seemed credible, ethical, passionate about Justice. I believe him.

Reader indicated he intends to expose Junk so help me God (paraphrasing). IMO Reader knows that there is corruption involving Junk that goes very deep in Ohio.

Junk and a few others in Ohio are trying their best to silence Reader because they're scared of being exposed.

Totally me speculating.
With reader being investigated and also taking shots at junk saying “need to get rid of the junk in pike county” .. IMO both are a liability at this point.

I think Reader is a good guy but I also believe the charges against him as well (gambling, stealing money using cars for daughter) people have different sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg