OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#49

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, we have overlooked tons of good stuff in all the information that has been shared since arrests.

Yes. There is tons in there. Here's what I posted about the Walmarts,
5 Walmarts were "positive" others were "negative" that's how they word it. I'm sure positive means they got evidence of purchases there.

Images of shoes from (4-2-16) (4-15-16) (4-21-16)
Walmart - Coshocton, OH _ 63 Miles ENE of Columbus
23605 Airport Rd
Coshocton, OH

Images and receipts of shoes (no date listed)
Walmart - Heath, OH _ 30 Miles East of Columbus
911 Hebron Road, Heath, OH 43056
Coshocton
OH, 43812

Images of shoes (no date listed)
Walmart - New Boston, OH _ Village in Portsmouth
4490 Gallia Street, New Boston, OH 45662

Images of shoes (no date listed)
Walmart - Newark, OH _ 33 Miles East of Columbus
1315 North 21St Street, Newark, OH 43055

Walmart - Waverly, OH
990 West Emmitt Avenue, Waverly, OH
*******Images of shoes*******
January (2 images)
Febuary (2-22-16) 6 images plus 8 other images
March (3-4-16) 3 images (3-7-16) 3 images and 11 other images
April - (4-7-16) 5 images and 1 receipt, 19 total images

Last edited:
...snip...
Also, I find it interesting that the Wagner's were "keeping in touch vehicle-to-vehicle with CB radios" on their way to Alaska---rather than by phone/text.
Interesting because in Angela's (likely the others also) Discovery Evidence it lists:
Recovered Two-way radio

Two-way radio is reasonable for people traveling in a group of vehicles through Canada because there are hundreds and hundreds of miles without cell towers. Usually there's only cell service near larger cities. Even if a motel, RV park or small town offers wi-fi, it's spotty service or quite limited, and often expensive.

Members have previously discussed how limited cell service is in southern Ohio, so CB radio and two-way radio use may be very common around there.

Two-way radio is reasonable for people traveling in a group of vehicles through Canada because there are hundreds and hundreds of miles without cell towers. Usually there's only cell service near larger cities. Even if a motel, RV park or small town offers wi-fi, it's spotty service or quite limited, and often expensive.

Members have previously discussed how limited cell service is in southern Ohio, so CB radio and two-way radio use may be very common around there.

Thankx, I was reading too much into it. :oops: That makes sense.

Looks like jail life and the lack of freedom is taking its toll on AW's physical appearance. Is it all just a tactic to illicit sympathy from others?

The W's are a special kind of clan, so bent on their public image thats its quite telling seeing AW in those conditions.

The two trucks the Wagners drove to Alaska had CB radios in them the two hand held where found at FWs what would they be needed for plus a phone that the phone company use to work on lines was also found.

CBs for contact across the farm. Idk about the phone company phone. I missed that in the evidence. I actually have a really cool CB set myself though, and I don't "need" it. It's just neat.

AC not looking too hot now is she sleuthers? There’s absolutely no evidence on FW that she did anything wrong.. so now they are going to go through new evidence and try to find something to stick!? This is the exact definition of grasping for straws.

There’s just no evidence against her, I don’t think she’s innocent (I think she knew her family was involved) but that’s just how it goes.

The main thing is convicting the main 4 actual killers. Of course any mother will lie for their kid (FW) she’s not evil she’s just covering for her son and family.
Is this all your opinion? I’m a mother and I wouldn’t lie for my kid or cover for my kid if they committed murder. Especially not one that resulted in the murder of a 16 year old kid.

Did you hear the way she requested it to be dismissed. She paused and stuttered, and she knows this is not good. Would have never asked for it to be dismissed if they had actual evidence on her.. How does AC look good, that’s the better question.
I have to respectfully disagree with you here. JMO but I think this is all about FW’s case being stronger for a conviction after the 4 W’s murder convictions than before. Any pause or stuttering you think you saw was likely because AC hated the idea of dismissing the charges but knew she had no choice at this time in order to preserve the integrity of the four murder charges. So on the contrary I think that shows how good she is really is at her job. MOO

Those indictments on Reader really does have me believing he or his team would purposely plant evidence to frame someone. I think the W’s are guilty, but also wouldn’t be surprised if they were indeed set up/framed
Except that this case was investigated by multiple agencies. JMO but I think it’s more likely that someone is trying to get back at Reader and destroy him because of the W family arrests. How convienent that Readers offenses came to light the same month as the arrests. And we already know the Wagner family has been accused of planning retaliation.

Accused murderer Angela Wagner was back in a Pike County courtroom Monday for a brief pretrial hearing.

Toward the end of the hearing, special prosecutor Angie Canepa asked Pike County Judge Randy Deering to forbid Wagner from communicating with her three co-defendants, who are her husband and their two sons.

Advertisement
"Either directly or indirectly," Canepa said. "In other words, either directly herself, by writing or through phone calls, or by third parties."

The request made some courtroom observers wonder if Wagner has been communicating with 47-year-old Billy Wagner, 27-year-old George Wagner and 26-year-old Jake Wagner.

It came after attorneys on both sides had agreed on time-sensitive issues, including when Wagner's attorneys and prosecutors will argue for and against 49 motions Wagner filed last month.

Defense attorney Robert Krapenc did not object to the request for no contact.

"There's no objection," Krapenc said. "We have instructed our client from day one to have no contact directly or indirectly with any co-defendants."

With that, Deering ordered that the motion take effect immediately.

"The defendant will be ordered to have no contact, directly or indirectly with Fredericka Carol Wagner, Rita Jo Newcomb, George Washington Wagner III, George Washington Wagner IV or Edward Jacob Wagner," Deering said.

This is why Angela Wagner is still not allowed to wear street clothing, JMO

Judge orders accused Pike County killer Angela Wagner not to contact co-defendants
I thought that had already been ruled upon way back in December in all the defendants cases? Weren’t all 4 of the Wagners ordered no contact during their initial hearings?

Jmo I remember who was arrested and charges dropped on those two. Pike county is a small place Those two names are well known. No one has been successfully prosecuted for it as of today Jmo
@Myland are you indicating here that you are from Pike County? Your posts appear to indicate you have conflicting views than many of us on this thread and quite a bit of knowledge regarding this case. As you just mentioned Pike County is a small place. Curious to know if you believe there is anyone in Pike County without any knowledge and or views about this case? Do you think there will be any way to get jurors who are not biased?

I saw the name SM on one doc -- OHLEG Audits SM(3pp) --- don't know what that means ---- but his name was discussed on another board as were many others --- everyone was just guessing at that point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Angela looks like she has a bruise on her neck and a scratch on her cheek. :confused: Her hair is messy and unwashed, unlike before when her hair looked well kept. One sign of depression is to stop taking care of yourself. :cool:

Of course most anyone would be depressed in jail but she looks more depressed than she did at the March hearing. Only my guess. And it's just my guess that she is coming to grips with all this Discovery Evidence and it's depressing for her. 4 more Terabytes!

What will she tell her attorneys about going all over central Ohio to all those different Walmarts? Didn't she realize what she was doing? It would have been better to have stuck to one Walmart. Better to not go to Walmart and use a disguise and pay in cash. They didn't think about the "before" did they? Only the crime scenes and getting rid of their things and the Rhoden's things after the crime.

Why didn't they wait longer, a year or more, before causing carnage? What was it about April 2016? To me it's obvious that HR was a main target because they waited for her to have her baby, then struck only 4 days later...:mad:
Totally speculating here...but I would venture to bet she’s not very popular with other inmates.

I saw the name SM on one doc -- OHLEG Audits SM(3pp) --- don't know what that means ---- but his name was discussed on another board as were many others --- everyone was just guessing at that point.
Sorry you lost me here...i’ve Never heard this name before. Who is he in relation to this case?
Just a friendly reminder we can’t discuss rumors on other boards here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member