OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="winterrose" post=12538255]I would be happy to provide a link, unless I felt the person just wanted to argue and to prove a point just keep asking for a link, because they don't agree with a theory based on fact. There's always the scroll and roll, or ignore feature, or else there can be a :pillowfight2: or a :slapfight: or call for a :truce: :D[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

I don't mind providing a link, it's just going to take me a bit to scroll through the previous 10 threads and find the ones about the charges and the divorce.
The property records have already been posted on this thread, but the division of the family is purely inferred from the way certain family members are absent from obits and articles. It is impossible to prove a negative, or at least difficult and I don't have a subscription to a website that searches backgrounds. I know that there was a link in a previous thread that had a screen shot of the charges and next several posts followed up on that.
The issue with the CSA is that any possible surviving victim has not been named as either suspect or POI and thus cannot be named here per TOS. My theory regarsing a CSA survivor simply that, a theory and thus cannot be supported by links. However, I'd like to point out that I never listed it, and I did ask for input. I cannot edit my post, I tried earlier this morning but will post the links shortly. :)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think DS is trying to show he cared about him, and maybe why he keeps talking, because alot of times the person at the scene can be accused. The fact he was suppose to stay there that night, plus was suppose to be there that morning, he'd be the first suspect. It was good he took someone with him to check on KR, just so sad it was his son.

I get that. But he's also talking about how KR cared so much about him. Which seems strange. That KR would take him out just to have his (DS) company, and give him a few dollars.

Let me be clear, I do not think DS would have been able to pull this off, far from implying he's suspect. I just find his interviews.... Strange. Part of me feels he knows more than he is giving, but part of me doesn't blame him. JMO.

When discussing facts or what we believe to be facts based on MSM, If a link is requested it should be supplied. This is particularly helpful for members who are unable to follow the case daily, may have missed key information or are newer to Websleuths.

Sometimes providing a link that has been given in previous threads can be a pain, involving going back to something a member sourced hours or days ago. But if asked, you should be prepared to provide it. Especially in a case like this, where so little info has been given by LE, it is easy for rumor to grow legs and walk around as fact.

tlcya

I understand that and agree, especially in the case of a disputed fact. However, with this case I've seen a lot of people coming in that want the link because they are too darn lazy to go look it up for themselves when it's been posted 20 times throughout the case and/or a simple read of the 1st page/posts of each thread contains the exact information they are wanting, but they didn't read it.

JMODO :)

Does anyone else find it weird that while talking about his deceased cousin he found, DS would say that KR would take him out for food just for his company? It seems weird to me. JMO.

Yeah, that and Kenneth giving him money. It could be nothing sinister. However, in my opinion, I tend to agree with that saying, "Out of the overflow of the heart, the mouth speaks."

I get that. But he's also talking about how KR cared so much about him. Which seems strange. That KR would take him out just to have his (DS) company, and give him a few dollars.

Let me be clear, I do not think DS would have been able to pull this off, far from implying he's suspect. I just find his interviews.... Strange. Part of me feels he knows more than he is giving, but part of me doesn't blame him. JMO.

Oh definitely, but he likes to talk, so I'm sure he's let LE know alot more than what he's telling reporters. I know one thing, he's given us more info than LE or the AG. Maybe since it's Monday we might hear some more this afternoon.

They had been to auctions, but it sounds like they were intending to work on cars.

'I was supposed to meet him the night before and go to work on some cars with him in the morning.
'When I didn't hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong.
'It was the afternoon and he would normally be out working on cars at 5.30 am.'
Fighting back tears, he said: 'There was blood everywhere man. It was something no human should see.
'A man who was good a man lying there like that, shot dead by cowards. It makes me feel ill when I think about what I saw.
'Kenneth loved me like a brother. He was always looking out for me and would take me out for food just for my company and he would give me a few dollars here and there.
'I was going to work with him repairing cars and we had been to a couple of auctions together earlier this month.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

This is the part that makes no sense to me and I find it very suspicious.

He said: 'Kenneth would normally padlock the camper where he lived from the outside when he left.

'I was supposed to meet him the night before and go to work on some cars with him in the morning.

'When I didn't hear from him I went to the camper and it was unlocked and his truck was outside and I felt there must have been something wrong.

So why would he think something was wrong if Kenneth's truck was there and the padlock wasn't on the camper? By his own admission he said Kenneth padlocked it WHEN HE LEFT and not when he was home..

Pure speculation on my part, but I wonder if there was any animal blood mixed in as part of their efforts to obscure the scene...

Okay, I don't know how that got posted as a reply to "mr kitty" post. It was supposed to be a reply to one of the 'blood everywhere' posts. Sheesh!

I realize this is a massacre with numerous rabbit trails leading from it. But how long does LE normally hold a scene?

He said: 'Kenneth would normally padlock the camper where he lived from the outside when he left.

So why would he think something was wrong if Kenneth's truck was there and the padlock wasn't on the camper? By his own admission he said Kenneth padlocked it WHEN HE LEFT and not when he was home..

Because Kenny was not supposed to be there and DS knew that 7 of his family members including KR's brother had been murdered.

I agree.

My thoughts -

That he thought it wasn't right because it was so late in the afternoon and KR was still home?

With that said, DS had also said he was supposed to go over there, the theory I've thrown around is that maybe DS is pretty flaky and often didn't go when he was supposed to, so perhaps KR never waited around for him and would go about his business when he wouldn't show up. All JMO.

I DO agree it seems weird. It would be weird if the truck was there and the padlock was locked. But being unlocked, like it would have to be if he was home, and a truck being there is weird to me. JMO.

ETA: or perhaps something we don't know is maybe DS kept calling KR and wasn't getting an answer and when he arrived he knew something was wrong because he hadn't been answering and was clearly home? JMO.

I realize this is a massacre with numerous rabbit trails leading from it. But how long does LE normally hold a scene?

I think it really depends on so many factors. I don't think there is a good clear cut answer for that. Typically they do their evidence collection then interviews and go back for more. With as high profile as a case it is, and as little information as they imply they've had, I'm not that surprised they still haven't been released. JMO.

I agree.

My thoughts -

That he thought it wasn't right because it was so late in the afternoon and KR was still home?

With that said, DS had also said he was supposed to go over there, the theory I've thrown around is that maybe DS is pretty flaky and often didn't go when he was supposed to, so perhaps KR never waited around for him and would go about his business when he wouldn't show up. All JMO.

I DO agree it seems weird. It would be weird if the truck was there and the padlock was locked. But being unlocked, like it would have to be if he was home, and a truck being there is weird to me. JMO.

ETA: or perhaps something we don't know is maybe DS kept calling KR and wasn't getting an answer and when he arrived he knew something was wrong because he hadn't been answering and was clearly home? JMO.

I don't know for sure, but suspect that cell phone coverage in the Left Fork Road area is either sketchy or non-existent. We live at the top of a hill at the intersection of a dirt road and a paved road. Our neighbors down the hill sit there when they want to use their cell phones as there is no coverage once you get down in the bottom. When we first moved here several years ago, it freaked me out because there were always cars sitting down at the intersection, sometimes for an hour or more.

I think it really depends on so many factors. I don't think there is a good clear cut answer for that. Typically they do their evidence collection then interviews and go back for more. With as high profile as a case it is, and as little information as they imply they've had, I'm not that surprised they still haven't been released. JMO.

I hate to even ask this question, but since the scenes, inside locations, would be so gruesome, would LE or whomever, clean and sanitize the locations before returning the to Family?

Or, is that Family responsibility?

I don't know for sure, but suspect that cell phone coverage in the Left Fork Road area is either sketchy or non-existent. We live at the top of a hill at the intersection of a dirt road and a paved road. Our neighbors down the hill sit there when they want to use their cell phones as there is no coverage once you get down in the bottom. When we first moved here several years ago, it freaked me out because there were always cars sitting down at the intersection, sometimes for an hour or more.

It could. We live in a VERY rural area though and finally found which company does get service out here and it's the only one you can even get a signal out here - and I get great service with it, anyone with anything else it's a dead zone. So we can't say entirely that they get bad cell reception there, because they might have known what worked and utilized that service. JMO.

I hate to even ask this question, but since the scenes, inside locations, would be so gruesome, would LE or whomever, clean and sanitize the locations before returning the to Family?

Or, is that Family responsibility?

There are crime scene cleanup people that have that specifically as their job.

Oh my, so very sorry.

Thank you. Hardest thing ever.
Anyway we had it done and moved, I do know some areas have companies that donate their services but again family has to initiate that and it's not offered here.
Crime scene cleanup pays very well I may add

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members