Found Deceased OH - Quentin Ellcessor, 4, non-verbal autistic, Kenton, 22 Oct 2020

I am seeing a FB post from a family member that his name is actually spelled Quentin. Can a mod please correct the title?

Regardless, there is very little to know update for this sweet boy. Praying that he is found quickly!

Quinton was on the porch of a neighbor's house and the neighbor told him to go home.

Who tells a 4 year old to go home without making sure they are supervised while getting home??

This! You beat me to it.
It does sound like they are doing everything they can to find this boy. I’ve been impressed with their search and updates. Praying their efforts are rewarded soon. Many prayers.

From post #9 Update #2

Per Quinton's mother, he likes to hide in SUV's that looks like hers. Every time that he has been found it was a similar make to hers which is mid-size and red.

BBM - Has it been mentioned how many times he has been missing before ?

How many red cars that look just like his mom’s are just sitting there empty and unlocked at any given time?
He has a history of hiding in other peoples cars? How does that even happen more than once?
Four-year-old children should not be wondering about outside of the home without an adult. Was he at the neighbors house for an arranged play date or did he just roam free in the neighborhood?
I agree that the neighbor should never have just told this little boy old to go home. Any responsible adult, finding a four-year-old on their porch that doesn’t belong here, will take the child by the hand and walk them the parents door, hoping that the parent will be shocked to see that the child was outside wandering around and do a better job of supervising them in the future.

How many red cars that look just like his mom’s are just sitting there empty and unlocked at any given time?
He has a history of hiding in other peoples cars? How does that even happen more than once?
Four-year-old children should not be wondering about outside of the home without an adult. Was he at the neighbors house for an arranged play date or did he just roam free in the neighborhood?
I agree that the neighbor should never have just told this little boy old to go home. Any responsible adult, finding a four-year-old on their porch that doesn’t belong here, will take the child by the hand and walk them the parents door, hoping that the parent will be shocked to see that the child was outside wandering around and do a better job of supervising them in the future.
It’s said earlier up thread that he was at his grandparents house when he disappeared so I wonder what the setup was there and if they even knew he was missing? 1000 unanswered questions

I suppose it's somewhat possible that the neighbor is either high risk or super concerned about COVID. They may not have felt safe going outside and getting him home. Just a thought.

It's also possible if he's unsupervised a lot, they're used to having to send him home...

I am a next door neighbor. I am not the neighbor that was mentioned. This is breaking my heart. Not one single sighting of him. We had terrible storms late this afternoon and search stopped at 4 pm. Those of us in the neighborhood are emotionally exhausted. It's been hot the last 2 days and now Saturday is only 43 degrees and low 34. We HAVE to find him today. A parents worst nightmare.

I am a next door neighbor. I am not the neighbor that was mentioned. This is breaking my heart. Not one single sighting of him. We had terrible storms late this afternoon and search stopped at 4 pm. Those of us in the neighborhood are emotionally exhausted. It's been hot the last 2 days and now Saturday is only 43 degrees and low 34. We HAVE to find him today. A parents worst nightmare.
First, thank you for searching for this child. Second, thank you for sharing your personal knowledge.
Please hug his parents and loved ones for me, I'm so sorry this is happening :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn