Found Deceased OH - Quentin Ellcessor, 4, non-verbal autistic, Kenton, 22 Oct 2020

I am a next door neighbor. I am not the neighbor that was mentioned. This is breaking my heart. Not one single sighting of him. We had terrible storms late this afternoon and search stopped at 4 pm. Those of us in the neighborhood are emotionally exhausted. It's been hot the last 2 days and now Saturday is only 43 degrees and low 34. We HAVE to find him today. A parents worst nightmare.
Prayers he is found safely! Thank you for the update and your heart in looking for him! Prayers for all those searching as well.

OCT 23, 2020
Mayor Holding onto Hope as Search for Kenton Boy Continues – WKTN- A division of Home Town Media
[...]

Kenton Police Chief Dennis Musser told WKTN, “We’ve got multiple agencies here assisting us with multiple canines, BCT as well as several other agencies, and we’re continuing the search at this point. We also have several volunteers that we’re very blessed to have.”

[...]

What can citizens do now?, “The most important thing is to pray. Everybody knows by now I would think, I’m big on prayer. God has this, and He has him wherever he is, so pray for the family for strength in the uncertainty.”

Mayor Webb also said continue to search your properties.

That too is what search crews would like. They are asking that residents search the trunks of their vehicles, truck beds, backseats, sheds, dog houses or any other building where he could have gotten into and stayed.

[...]

City of Kenton Government
122681623_4460326864042559_6515365240367083541_o.jpg

City of Kenton Government
A huge shout out to all the participants at the prayer vigil tonight our community is united in the fight to find Quentin!
122678530_4460784220663490_5597587787944020769_o.jpg

I am a next door neighbor. I am not the neighbor that was mentioned. This is breaking my heart. Not one single sighting of him. We had terrible storms late this afternoon and search stopped at 4 pm. Those of us in the neighborhood are emotionally exhausted. It's been hot the last 2 days and now Saturday is only 43 degrees and low 34. We HAVE to find him today. A parents worst nightmare.
Can you please update us on the search for Quentin when you have time?

One of the comments on the city's FB page said there was going to be a search today starting around 8am. That was about 8 hours ago. We're now on two days presumably without food and water. Surely if he was hiding somewhere he would have come out when he got hungry or thirsty, if he was able to. I don't have a good feeling about this. ☹️

I so hope this wee boy is found is today safe and well!! My son who is now almost 14 is on the autism sprectrum and I still remember the most awful moment when he wandered off from a shop in the large shopping centre when he was that age! We lived right beside the shopping centre, I got security guards and all looking for him and decided I would walk the 5 min journey to our house (had one reasonably busy road in front of the house), thank the lord my beloved son was at home!! He had stolen a pack of cars and went home, up to his room, even remembering to take his shoes off at the door :) He was literally out of my sight for a few secs but thats all it takes for young kids to wander off and I was so so lucky he was safe and that I had left my door unlocked.

As I said my son is on the spectrum nd there is is no one peg that fits anyone autistic - they are all unique, Q seems very smart and obviously has great agility for a 4 yr old - I'm at the moment hoping for the best, that he is smart enough to hide out and also concerned incase he is trapped anywhere??

My thoughts go out to his parents, family and that care and are out searching to bring this lovely wee boy home safe.

If he had got to a river, it was around midday he went missing? What was the weather like at that time? If there was scent dogs tracking I don't think they can trace through water? Is there large rocks etc he could be hiding?? This is heartbreaking, I hope he can be found still alive!

Sorry, the page is called Missing Quentin Ellcessor.

<modsnip>

I think LE has received some quite specific intel on the area that needs covered and they don't want hundreds of people stamping over ground they want to send the dogs into again or destroy any info of where Q is or worse :-( JMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back