GUILTY OH - Reagan Tokes, 21, OSU student, fatally shot, Columbus, 8 Feb 2017

Well, if she is the woman they found in the park they sure ruined the next of kin notification by connecting the woman in the park with Reagan's car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is just so sad. May she rest in eternal peace and those who harmed her rot in hell!

(First time posting.) I drive past this park daily to and from work. On my way home yesterday, I happened by as the authorities were processing the scene. What immediately struck me was how close she was to the entrance, clearly visible from route 104. This is a large park with wooded areas, ponds and the Scioto River on the east side. To place her at the entrance beside a busy state route could mean that either the person responsible is not familiar with the area and park or it was someone who wanted her found. This is a relatively new park located in a nice area.

(First time posting.) I drive past this park daily to and from work. On my way home yesterday, I happened by as the authorities were processing the scene. What immediately struck me was how close she was to the entrance, clearly visible from route 104. This is a large park with wooded areas, ponds and the Scioto River on the east side. To place her at the entrance beside a busy state route could mean that either the person responsible is not familiar with the area and park or it was someone who wanted her found. This is a relatively new park located in a nice area.

Thanks for the info and welcome! Glad to have a local here :)

bbm

Has it come out yet whether she was killed where she was found?

If she wasn't, maybe 'they' were in a hurry to get rid of her body and just dumped her and sped away...

(And welcome to WS, psych-nurse).

I'm confused. Is RT's vehicle still missing? The way I read the article, the police found the woman in the park with no identification, yet they knew details of her vehicle that was missing? Is it because the officers on site were able to make a physical id, knowing RT had been reported missing a few hours earlier? Another article noted that RT usually had a bartender walk her to her vehicle, but not this night :( I have an eery feeling it could've been a regular waiting for an opportunity. JMO

Grove City police Lt. Brian Davidson said it appeared that the woman, in her 20s, had been fatally shot and they were investigating it as a homicide. The woman did not have identification on her, Davidson said, and he would not discuss where she was shot or how many times.
Davidson said investigators had an idea who the victim was, but positive identification still needed to be made by the Franklin County coroner’s office. When the coroner’s office establishes her identity, he said, police officers will notify her family.
Police put out a description over the radio of the woman’s vehicle Thursday night, saying it was missing and possibly stolen when she was shot. The vehicle is described as a silver, 1999 Honda Acura with four doors. The license number is Ohio FGR 8547. The vehicle had Miami Dolphins and Block O (Ohio State) stickers in the window.
Grove City police initially received a call at 1:10 p.m. that someone had found the body about 100 to 150 yards from the park’s entrance.

http://coed.com/2017/02/10/reagan-t...t-murder-info-details-arrests-updates-photos/

If this was a carjacking/murder, it narows the list of suspects.

A Columbus newspaper today identified the the missing Ohio State University student found dead Thursday in a Columbus suburb as Toledo area native Reagan Tokes.

The Lantern, the student newspaper at Ohio State, identified Ms. Tokes as the victim.

[...]

Ms. Tokes’ father, Toby Tokes, who recently relocated to Florida, told The Blade he could not comment on advice of police.

http://www.toledoblade.com/Police-F...man-found-dead-in-central-Ohio-metropark.html

Awaiting official ID from LE.

Fly high Reagan :(

Ok, so she was found one place and her car in another?

Very sad

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back