Found Deceased OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he perhaps leaves local victims somewhere else rather than burying them on his property for fear of search parties, and non locals are buried on his property since he can't get back to area of abduction or not concerned about a search.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Jashrema,

How is your nephew doing?

Not well..he is in shock as is everyone. That will keep him going tho thru the funeral and such. He has strong and loving family around him and that includes Sierah's family. He is such a good young man. Those of you that pray, please pray for him

Not well..he is in shock as is everyone. That will keep him going tho thru the funeral and such. He has strong and loving family around him and that includes Sierah's family. He is such a good young man. Those of you that pray, please pray for him

I'll keep him in my prayers jashrema as well as all others who loved Sierah.

Question to those who where close to the searches, again my apologies to the families.

Does anyone know if that area had been covered in any of the searches? I am trying to figure out if/when she was put there. Whether he waited for an area to be searched and then put her there or if she was there the whole time?

To my knowledge..that area was not searched. The search went 4 square miles from the point that she was abducted.

Recently took my Mom to the county she was born and raised in. Spent the day going down old country roads while she told me stories after stories of who use to live here and there, and when they lived here and there, etc. She walked over a half a mile to school as a 6 yr old. The bus stopped at a church, and no houses were in view of that church. The store was still there, and it was almost 1.5 miles from the place she lived. They walked to the store. No electricity, no telephone, no vehicle. She spoke of picking blackberries on the walk home from school. Times just seemed safer then. Maybe because communication wasn't easily available, and news wasn't 24/7 back then. They didn't even know school was closed due to a major flood because there was no radio, tv, or phone for anyone to tell them what was going on beyond where they lived!

And yet, a 20 yr old riding their bike SHOULD be safe! SHOULD have a normal attitude that it's assumed safe, and assumed she'll get to her destination and back home! Having been on this forum for many years, my innocence is gone. My kids use to say I followed too many cases because I wouldn't allow them to do this or that due to safety issues. As young adults now, they are now telling me I was right. This world is scary and dangerous. No one is safe anywhere. Not even in your home. The only thing I can say, someone can take my life, but they can't take my soul!!! I've said that phrase so many times that I pray if anything were to ever happen to me, my kids would hold onto that. My earthly body is just that, meant for this earth. I firmly believe in that.

I hope one day we can feel safe again. One day we can let our guard down for a few minutes, and not feel guilt if something happens. The cruelty engulfing us must change! Yes evil lurks and always has. But the knowledge of all the evil that abounds is just too much. Not safe in a movie theater, not safe at parades, not safe at a club, not safe at school, not safe at work, not safe in your home, not safe in church....it just goes on and on.

I pray for Sierrah's boyfriend. There's no way he could have predicted such horror happening. No way he had a crystal ball fortelling the future. No way anyone knew but the perp knew of this evil! No way it could have been avoided or stopped. Sadly if not Sierrah, it would have been someone else. There's just no way to know the what if's and the why's. It sucks. Second guessing won't being Sierrah back. The best we can do is move forward. One step at a time, one hour at a time. Lots of deep breathing, and relying on others at this time. Be kind to yourself!!!

I understand what you are saying. I have a 20-year-old son and I worry all the time about him. Also, I am single after 13 years and haven't started dating, even though we have been apart more than a year, because it's scary! You never know who you are going out with!

I assume the FBI is doing so already, but the focus on recruiting big data minds away from Silicon Valley and into law enforcement should really ramp up. I feel like a lot of cases could be put away by having some bright individuals with algorithm deviation experience concentrate long enough ...

The Toledo Blade has filed a motion against denying public access to all search warrants, affidavits, etc.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155051150649606&id=70472084605

Could they possibly be doing this in order to make sure there is not a mistrial? I know many people are curious about what they found and what evidence they have. At the same time, I would hate for anything to jeopardize the case against JDW. I think eventually that information will come out. I don't know standard procedure, but will LE inform the family at least?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could they possibly be doing this in order to make sure there is not a mistrial? I know many people are curious about what they found and what evidence they have. At the same time, I would hate for anything to jeopardize the case against JDW. I think eventually that information will come out. I don't know standard procedure, but will LE inform the family at least?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or they contain information about evidence of more victims.

Will the media be allowed in the courtroom today? If so, does anybody have a link! :)

I am so saddened for this. Prayers come, as do sincere hopes that he can one day realize how much he gave to Sierah and that he could not have changed anything that happened.

Prayers for the family and friends of Ce as they face the monster in court right now!

Prayers for the family and friends of Ce as they face the monster in court right now!

'Prayers up from north Georgia'..

[video=youtube;IDsyvKJZz7g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDsyvKJZz7g[/video]

The Prayer
Andrea Bocelli
I pray you'll be our eyes,
and watch us where we go
And help us to be wise,
in times when we don't know
Let this be our prayer,
when we lose our way
Lead us to a place,
guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe.
La luce che tu hai
I pray we'll find your light
Nel cuore resterà
And hold it in our hearts
A ricordarci che
When stars go out each night
L'eterna stella sei
Nella mia preghiera
Let this be our prayer
Quanta fede c'è
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace

This was posted in a Fulton County FB group. Found nude except for socks and jewelry. Another petite brunette.
http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/Files/Law-Enforcement/Investigator/Cold-Case/Homicides/Jaso

I see that this happened in the fall after crops would be harvested and the body was found near railroad tracks. I know a couple other cases were brought up where the bodies were found near railroad tracks in the JDW search radius. Were those cases also from months when the corn wasn't high? I'm wondering if they are connected to JDW, if when the corn is high his MO is to drop bodies in the fields and when the corn isn't high and able to be used to his advantage his MO changes to dropping the bodies near train tracks. I agree with another poster that it is very possible that he buries out of town victims in the barn/pond and takes local victims off the property in an attempt to avoid searches leading to his property.

I was just told by an old neighbor that The Devil lived on Lincoln St. in Swanton, Ohio when Lori Ann Hill went missing.

Lori Ann Hill stopped at a local pizza parlor, made a phone call, and was last sighting was walking North on the Hallett Ave. overpass of the turnpike

Ms. Hill's body was found off CR M B/T CR 12& 13 in a wooded area about 13 miles from her home at 714 South Berkey - Southern Rd. and 7 miles northeast of Wauseon

Neep a map MapMaster!!

He LIVED in Swanton when she was murdered! LE also states that she was killed elsewhere and dumped there.

This is a horrible tragedy and I'm sorry that your family has had to go through this. But, I'm also very glad that your nephew won't have to live under the cloud of suspicion that Walt Zimbeck has lived under all these years. People were so cruel that first day, and it is heartbreaking that he had to see/hear that in addition to everything that was happening.
(not the greatest use of words, my apologies, I'm not the greatest at expressing myself through writing)

I was just told by an old neighbor that The Devil lived on Lincoln St. in Swanton, Ohio when Lori Ann Hill went missing.

Lori Ann Hill stopped at a local pizza parlor, made a phone call, and was last sighting was walking North on the Hallett Ave. overpass of the turnpike

Ms. Hill's body was found off CR M B/T CR 12& 13 in a wooded area about 13 miles from her home at 714 South Berkey - Southern Rd. and 7 miles northeast of Wauseon

Neep a map MapMaster!!

He LIVED in Swanton when she was murdered! LE also states that she was killed elsewhere and dumped there.

This needs to be authorized by authorities. If it is true someone is going to be very surprised to have a bunch of locals showing on their lawn asking questions or they will be having LE showing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592