GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, I had a feeling this would happen! Sending lots of love and strength to the family...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UGH!!!! The day that I can't be there, they aren't streaming! Is anyone live tweeting?

I have my own "if only" I remember the time, the date, what I was wearing. I drove around looking for SJ when she was still missing. Before JW was a suspect I parked my car on his road. I have a weird intuition about things and something didn't set right. There is a small pond on the other side of the road from his house. I stopped and looked at the pond. If I only looked more at his house maybe I would have seen something sooner. If I only took more time would he have been home and seen me. If I only took my time longer. I never ever seen or found anything. I did have to check in with the sheriff at the high school. I think about it all the time. But for these people who seen something and their if onlys. It's haunting.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

I'm sorry you're left with that feeling.

It's interesting to consider how many times we've been in the right place at the right time and stopped something terrible from happening without even realizing it.

If only there weren't monsters like JW. He's really the only one to blame here.

Toi Creel
@ToiCreel
34 seconds ago

Views inside the Court room. Day 3 of the #jamesworley murder trial. Right now BCI Special Agent David Hammond is on the witness stand

Toi Creel
‏@ToiCreel
27 seconds ago
#jamesworleymurdertrial Agent Hammond shows jurors the contents inside a green crate in the north barn: Ball gag, restraints, adult diapers,rubber gloves, white tube socks, and zip ties. There were also a pair of bloody underwear and Gorilla duct tape collected.

Please roll and scroll if this is too crass............

Could the reason that she did not get raped/sexually assulted is because it was that time of month, and wore diapers vs. women's hygeine products. And he was "waiting" for later?

Taryn Lawson
‏@cntarynlawson

Taryn Lawson Retweeted The Crescent-News
Day 2 recap. #WorleyTrial
@crescentnews
Graphic evidence presented in Worley capital case - https://goo.gl/TtypuV https://fb.me/7j0HlFM94

Lauren Lindstrom
‏@lelindstrom
3m
Quick morning recess. So far we’ve wrapped up testimony from BCI Agent David Hammond, who showed jury more evidence recovered from Worley barn. #worleytrial

Taryn Lawson
‏@cntarynlawson
22s
This morning opened with BCI special agent David Hammond back on the stand, this time to review and show the jurors the items found in Worley's green crate (which included copious amounts of bondage gear). #WorleyTrial

Taryn Lawson
‏@cntarynlawson
27 seconds ago
BCI crime scene investigator Dave Horn on the stand now. #WorleyTrial

Lauren Lindstrom
‏@lelindstrom
1m
On the stand now is crime scene investigator Dave Horn, also w/ BCI. Said he's trained in testing for blood, taking DNA standards, and collecting tire tread casts. #worleytrial

You're telling me...some of the worst tweeting coverage I've ever observed.

Just a little warning, I'm going to be signing off in about 5 minutes. If someone would pickup the tweeting baton, I'd appreciate it!

Alright guys I'm out! :peace:

Justice for Sierah!! :rose:

:therethere:

You're telling me...some of the worst tweeting coverage I've ever observed.

Just a little warning, I'm going to be signing off in about 5 minutes. If someone would pickup the tweeting baton, I'd appreciate it!

I can do for sometime now. I "think" I have twitter figured out and will attempt. I would assume more at lunch break. :tyou:

Boo to lack of feed.
BOO!

Boo to lack of feed.
BOO!

Doesn't seem like the "big hitters" as to media are covering this, or they would be all over it with the judge. In other cases, the media worked with the court to "turn away" when FBI was on stand, undercover was on stand, too graphic was on stand. (e.g. Dateline or CNN etc). The locals probably just don't have the resources to fight the court.

Could we get stream after these folks have testified????

attachment.php

For reference, the top/middle green drop is where she lived with g'ma, the blue/white circle is where he lived, and the crossbones icon at 7 o'clock to that is where her remains were found. Not sure where bike was found from this map.

:tyou: for finding this! :yourock: Skibs

ETA: No tweets yet from the five I'm looking at real time. I just recalled, her bike was within a couple thousand yards, so on road towards g'ma house

Attachments

• skibmap.jpg
    skibmap.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 265
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics