Found Safe OK - Alyssa, 15, & Adalyn Ross, 8 mos, Yukon, 26 Apr 2017

Great, great news. I hope whatever happened gets resolved and all get the help they need.

Here's one not linked through FB: http://kfor.com/2017/05/04/family-m...r-15-year-old-oklahoma-girl-8-month-old-baby/

"OKLAHOMA CITY – Family members and police in Oklahoma City have been searching for a young teenager and her baby after she reportedly ran away from home. Update: Alyssa Ross’ mother reports both have been located and are safe. No further details are available at this time but the family is appreciative of the outpouring of love and support."

I hope Alyssa gets a lot of love, guidance, counseling, and support instead of getting in trouble. Having a baby when you're still a young teen, parents separating, a new stepdad and the changing household dynamics that brings . . . that's a whole lot to deal with, and that's only the stuff we know about. Being a 15 year old girl is hard enough under normal circumstances. Soooo glad they are safe though, I have been scared every time I click on this thread that there would be a tragic outcome here.

Funny how after one news story she's found, just think if they would've ran it a little sooner, she probably would've been home long before now, I'm sure she saw it & was like "crap the cats outta the bag, better call my mom!" or it's possible whoever she was with saw it & told her "Uh no, you gotta go home!"

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

I'm happy these babies are safe. It's so sad though. One case gets solved Yayyy and as I see so many more added to the missing. Really breaks me down sometimes. Gentle hugs everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's one not linked through FB: http://kfor.com/2017/05/04/family-m...r-15-year-old-oklahoma-girl-8-month-old-baby/

"OKLAHOMA CITY – Family members and police in Oklahoma City have been searching for a young teenager and her baby after she reportedly ran away from home. Update: Alyssa Ross’ mother reports both have been located and are safe. No further details are available at this time but the family is appreciative of the outpouring of love and support."

This is great news. There were tons of people who posted comments on the FB for Dateline NBC. I hope they update their post about it so people can rest easy now.

https://www.facebook.com/datelinenbc/posts/10155123618291420

It is such good news it turned out this way. Too many other cases turn out bad so it is really good news when one turns out well. Hopefully things can work out at home for all of them.

Its really good she has a caring mother and I am sure the Alyssa will realize how many people really care about her and her baby. We have all had tough times in our lives with our parents and home issues and so we dont need any more information than to know everyone is safe.

Best wishes to her and her family and her beautiful baby. Such an adorable young baby. Im so happy everyone is ok.

Whew. :) and Yipee !!!!!
:confetti:

so happy she and her baby are safe

Very relieved for her loved ones to read that she is safe as is the lil one. I hope this family can heal from whatever rift caused this unexpected disappearance.

Whew!

Thank God.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Oh Thank God they are safe!!! Once again I assume the worst and question LE and am so happily WRONG!!! I always swear I'm not going to do it again, and I swear I won't now?!! Sooo happy their safe and hopefully things will work out for all involved!!

Good news !
GLAD they are safe and all is well !

Funny how after one news story she's found, just think if they would've ran it a little sooner, she probably would've been home long before now, I'm sure she saw it & was like "crap the cats outta the bag, better call my mom!" or it's possible whoever she was with saw it & told her "Uh no, you gotta go home!"

*Just my random thoughts & opinions*

Sorry - I must have missed that article - just curious "what" it said?

TIA!

Glad to hear they are both safe!

So happy to wake up to some good news!

YES!!!
She seems like such a sweet kid, and a good mama, especially for one so young. I am so happy they are ok!
(off to read up now)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back