Deceased/Not Found OK - Colton Clark, 9, Seminole, 20 April 2006 *R. & R. Clark guilty**

KindraLore said:
I thought I would give you and update on what has going on with Colton Clark. So much has been going on.

On Tuesday, September 26th, Colton's 12 year old bio brother Austin (renamed Homer) ran away from the home where he resided with his aunt and uncle, Becky and Rex Clark. According to the Seminole Producer, Becky took Rex to the hospital at 5:30AM that morning and Austin did not accompany them.

Becky was going back and forth to the hospital all week but never reported Austin missing. On Saturday, September 30th, the Seminole Sheriff's Dept knocked on their door because a neighbor of theirs had been burglarized. Rex was released from the hospital on this day and they were at home. At that point they reported Austin missing. 4 or 5 hours later they found him. He had been staying in a neighbor's barn and they found him at a nearby trailer park.

Austin suspectedly had been the one to break into the neighbor's home and had stolen a gun and a cell phone. He was put into leg shackles and is currently being detained under "Protective Custody" at the Seminole County Jail.

There is much more to the story but I didnt want to make a long drawn out post. If you are interested you can visit my blog about Colton.

http://kindralore.blogspot.com/

I am hoping there may be a break in the case as to what happened to Colton soon. Fingers crossed.

KindraLore
Colt's brother goes missing for a week before it is reported? What is up with this family?
Now that he is in "protective custody" maybe he will feel comfortable to shed some light on Colt's disappearance.

Homer (Austin) is in protective custody with DHS, which means probably that he has been placed in a foster home.

Not too much info coming out of Seminole right now. I did hear Becky has done TV interviews but if she did they are not on the internet.

Colton Levi Clark's name has been contributed to the Yahoo Time Capsule.

Marie said:
Colton Levi Clark's name has been contributed to the Yahoo Time Capsule.
Thanks Marie. I wasn't aware of such a thing until you. I searched it but couldn't find Colton there though. Maybe it takes awhile or something?

KindraLore said:
Thanks Marie. I wasn't aware of such a thing until you. I searched it but couldn't find Colton there though. Maybe it takes awhile or something?
The Time Capsule is pretty neat isn't it? I think it does take a while sometimes, and a few times I've had to re-submit (I don't think I was logged on correctly when I clicked my bookmark). But I just searched and he's there now, under Colton Levi Clark.

Sounds like these poor kids need a good home and some old fashioned love. This page for him lists him being used in *advertiser censored* and I haven't seen that addressed here?

http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/clark_colton.html

Going back now to read the blog about him. Keeping him in mind especially during the holidays.

LisainWV said:
Sounds like these poor kids need a good home and some old fashioned love. This page for him lists him being used in *advertiser censored* and I haven't seen that addressed here?

http://www.nampn.doenetwork.us/cases/clark_colton.html

Going back now to read the blog about him. Keeping him in mind especially during the holidays.
Hi Lisa. Yeah they had a really hard life. Homer (Austin) is still in DHS custody and I can only hope that he is in a very nurturing environment.

Yeah the blog is quite long and some posts are worth skipping but lots are worth reading. Becky commented quite a bit and if you do a search on the blog for Who is Wonder Woman,(its archived now) it will also give you links to other posts she posted on other sites.

Seems like she is none to interested in finding Colton. No polygraph, no media interviews except the first week Colton went missing, no nothing.

It's a very strange and sad case and I have my own opinion about it but will reserve it here.

As far as the *advertiser censored* thing, I am still sitting on the fence about. That was investigated because Becky called authorities a about a year and a half after the boys came to live with them. I am not saying it didn’t happen, I am just considering the source and that there is no proof.

Another family member told me that although the boys had a hard life, no one believed that to be the case and no evidence was found. There is also conflicting stories from Becky herself about it.

Anyway, I am very glad that Chuck Hustmyre wrote this article. At first he was only going to do a little follow up article, but once he dove into it and started learning things he had a whole new outlook on it. Court TV rejected the first article saying they already had an article on Colton written just months before, but after gunning for Colton, they not only agreed to do an article, but a featured one.

Any updates on Colt? This poor little boy seems to have had a terrible
life.

There have been no updates on Colton. The case has gone cold. April 20th will be the one year anniversary that Colton was reported missing.

His brother Homer (Austin) is now living elsewhere (the Clarks have given up custody of him) and he is reported doing much better.

I still hope every day the light will shine on the truth as to what happened to Colton and where he is. He would be turning 11 soon. (May 24th)

Hopes and prayers in finding the answers.

KindraLore

I think the sheriff is probably right.....the aunt and uncle know what happened to this little boy. I find it interesting that when Colt disappeared the aunt didn't bother to notify LE. Then the older boy disappears and she doesn't bother to notify LE then either. Sounds like she must be related to her brother huh? Neither of them really cared about those boys. Glad the older boy is no longer with them but it is to bad DHS didn't get Colt before he disappeared. I hope the truth comes out one of these days.

Geez, I went to sleep last night thinking about Colt. In a kind of a half dream thing, I saw a hefty, fluffy haired, woman about 40 with him. It was very strange.
Prayers for Colt.

SEMINOLE, Okla. (AP) -- More than 16 months after the disappearance of 9-year-old Colton Levi Clark, Seminole County authorities say their leads have dried up and they're beginning to lose hope that the boy will be found. ~snip~

The investigation remains open, but the people who might know the most about the hours leading up to Colton's disappearance have stopped talking.

http://www.kotv.com/news/local/story/?id=135267

I didn't realize they refused to take lie detector tests and did not cooperate.

You should not be allowed to refuse a lie detector test when there's a child involved.

It tells me they were trying to hide something from the visit with the counselor and by not taking lie detector tests...I would say it backs up this theory. I guess I had wanted to believe Colton did run away and they had nothing to do with his disappearance...but now it is beginning to walk like a duck.

You should not be allowed to refuse a lie detector test when there's a child involved.

I agree. Why on earth wouldnt they want to take the test?You'd be doing anything and everything in your power to help find the child if you had nothing to hide.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back