GUILTY OK - Holly Cantrell, 40, pregnant, McAlester, 20 Jan 2017 *arrest in 2022*

Where the heck is she! Were the remains found her, or someone else?

Where the heck is she! Were the remains found her, or someone else?
If you are talking of the remains that were found earlier then they were not her. There really hasn't been anything after her purse had been found near that lake.

Here is a new article indicating there were additional findings today during the search. In addition, the Bring Holly Home facebook page indicates there may have been more found than was indicated in this article.

http://m.newson6.com/story.aspx?story=34666956&catId=112042

At about the 1 minute mark of this video they are talking about and showing the items found....tweezers are mentioned, a shirt, and ripped up papers.....they show a ripped page at about 1:20...there's text on it..The words SECOND TRIMESTER are clear as a bell....maybe someone can make out some of the other words???

WHERE IS HOLLY & HER BABY????

:candle:

At about the 1 minute mark of this video they are talking about and showing the items found....tweezers are mentioned, a shirt, and ripped up papers.....they show a ripped page at about 1:20...there's text on it..The words SECOND TRIMESTER are clear as a bell....maybe someone can make out some of the other words???

WHERE IS HOLLY & HER BABY????

:candle:
I snapped a pic and can see the words “second trimester” very plainly but can’t read the rest. I don’t know how to upload the photo.

Any idea why they chose to search at that lake?

Never mind. Refreshed my memory that it was someone that had found her purse there and the search covered in the news video was a followup search.

Was she maybe having an affair and the baby's father wasn't happy about it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
An affair hadn't been brought up by either her husband or his family or by her family. It is possible. Unless I am mistaken, her husband is some 23 years older than her.

According to the Hope for Holly page, Holly's case got a new lead detective in December. Hopefully that change can lead somewhere.

Remains found (UID): http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=37540998&catId=112032

The sheriff says his office believes the remains could be a woman's, since they found some women’s clothing nearby. He said the clothes looked like green scrubs and a bra.

The area is close to the location where a hunter found Holly Cantrell’s purse last February.
[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remains found (UID): http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=37540998&catId=112032

The sheriff says his office believes the remains could be a woman's, since they found some women’s clothing nearby. He said the clothes looked like green scrubs and a bra.

The area is close to the location where a hunter found Holly Cantrell’s purse last February.
[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no, this really doesn't sound good. Holly's wearing green scrubs in her photo. I hope they can make a quick id for the sake of her family and friends. I wonder how close this poor person's body was to where Holly's bag was found. Wouldn't there have been an extensive search around that area already?

Oh no, this really doesn't sound good. Holly's wearing green scrubs in her photo. I hope they can make a quick id for the sake of her family and friends. I wonder how close this poor person's body was to where Holly's bag was found. Wouldn't there have been an extensive search around that area already?

This article gives a bit more detail:

http://www.mcalesternews.com/galler...cle_17c4d84e-15bc-11e8-9ce4-1f34b3905284.html

From the article:
[FONT=&quot]He did confirm that investigators have found what appears to be some kind of green clothing at the site. He estimated the site where the bones were found are from a mile to a mile-and-a-half from where a purse belonging to missing McAlester resident Holly Marie Cantrell was found nearly a year ago at the Cardinal Pointe Recreation area. Morris said the bones were found on the opposite end of the area where the purse was found.
[/FONT]

If this is Holly (very likely) I hope that LE has a suspect lined up. If I recall the early period after she went missing there was much animosity afoot and I doubt that has gone away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgreen63
Back