GUILTY OK - Holly Cantrell, 40, pregnant, McAlester, 20 Jan 2017 *arrest in 2022*

No. The revelation that Holly was pregnant did not come out until later and media made no mention of who the father of the baby was and we may never end up knowing who that is unless there is an arrest and trial. The presumption legally would be the husband as the father of the child. The fact that Holly being pregnant was not initially disclosed does lead to some obvious questions.

When it came out that Holly was pregnant, I actually thought she was hiding out until the baby was born.

Yeah, I’ve seen that , too. Actually, correcting myself, she was a Physical Therapy Aid (PTA), I believe. If they are required to be licensed in OK, she may have been facing problems shortly with her job. She had a court date coming up for bad checks. The link is above. A license in healthcare, and a job in healthcare, can be placed in jeopardy by legal issues. I believe this was a repeat occurrence.

Here’s the link for the Bench Warrant
http://www1.odcr.com/detail?court=061-&casekey=061-CM++1601007

Yes. I saw that bench warrant and couldn't really figure it out. All of those itemized charges. I wonder what the amount of the bad check was? It doesn't really matter, though. Just curious.

Thanks, Philigumbo.

Turns out the additional remains found were found by her family.

The sheriff office says the family of Holly Cantrell reportedly found the remains in the area, along with the Medical Examiner's Office.

The ME believes the bones may be that of a human rib cage, but further examination will have to be done.

http://okcfox.com/news/local/family...y-woman-finds-human-remains-near-lake-eufaula

And from another article that quotes a few of Holly's family.
http://www.newson6.com/story/377489...woman-discover-more-remains-near-lake-eufaula

Not far from where Holly's purse was found last year near the Cardinal Point area at Lake Eufaula, her family discovered several bones Saturday after digging through animal nests in the woods. "It's devastating," said Sister-in-law Tamara Constancio.
Pittsburg County Sheriff Chris Morris confirms the medical examiner collected one rib that was found earlier in the week along with the other human remains found Saturday.

Edited to Add that based on the latter article it doesn't sound like they have found much in terms of remains. It leads me to believe that the bulk of the remains are elsewhere and animals had moved around what had been found. Otherwise more remains should have been found in close proximity. Worst case scenario is that the rest of the remains are actually in many locations across a wide area due to dismemberment and disposal. At the moment I don't understand why it is the LE hadn't discovered these remains. I am rather concerned that they are banking on a DNA match and then a deal with the person responsible for the rest of her remains. That is if LE has someone in mind - I have been hopeful they do. I am starting to wonder if whoever involved is connected to "important" people in the county/city.

Don't know what happened but the Hope For Holly FB page became a Closed Group on May 4th. Don't know of a reason for that.

Don't know what happened but the Hope For Holly FB page became a Closed Group on May 4th. Don't know of a reason for that.

Perhaps they are cleaning it up and orepping for the disappeared episode that will send further people to the group!? I just found this thread and haven’t read up yet but if there is a ton of rumor or speculation sometimes the groups go private to prevent general public from being mislead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps they are cleaning it up and orepping for the disappeared episode that will send further people to the group!? I just found this thread and haven’t read up yet but if there is a ton of rumor or speculation sometimes the groups go private to prevent general public from being mislead.

That group page was relatively quiet. Weeks could go by without a post or comment in the last 6 to 9 months.

That group page was relatively quiet. Weeks could go by without a post or comment in the last 6 to 9 months.

Hmm...then I’ve not a clue as to why. Anyone on the group and able to ask?

A reminder for those following this case that Holly's disappearance is being covered by an episode of Disappeared on the ID channel airing at 9pm ET.

I'm watching the Disappeared episode now. I'm pretty sure a police officer said the family friend she was having an affair with - Cody - said she was pregnant and he assumed it was his. Cody's whole story about dropping Holly at that restaurant (where she was never seen by witnesses or on camera) makes no sense.

I'm watching the Disappeared episode now. I'm pretty sure a police officer said the family friend she was having an affair with - Cody - said she was pregnant and he assumed it was his. Cody's whole story about dropping Holly at that restaurant (where she was never seen by witnesses or on camera) makes no sense.
Yes. As the detective said Holly was never seen in the restaurant on their cameras and none of her co-workers had plans to have lunch with her despite the story he told of her allegedly having lunch with co-workers. This is a changed story from the original that had been given where he allegedly dropped her off and then forgot to pick her up.

It seems quite a few people were aware of what was going on between Holly and Cody. Also, it had been said that Holly's husband had been aware of Holly being pregnant but that wasn't brought up at all in the episode and I was hoping to learn when he had known.

I am curious if Cody's wife knew what was going and if she did was she also aware of Holly being pregnant.

At any rate, LE hung out Cody as a named person of interest but made no mention of her husband as a person of interest despite the push in that direction by her family.

I don't get why her family is so sure husband did it when it's boyfriend who seems so suspicious with the story of her having dinner with the imaginary friends and he being the last person known to see her alive.

Just watched the Disappeared episode. I agree with you so much. I don't get that either. Red flags everywhere with the bf. Not to mention as you said, him being the last to see her doesn't help.

Jmo/Imo/Moo/Etc.

Just watched the show on her disappearance, I think Cody did her in. Police seem either incompetent or uninterested - Cody may have relatives on the McAllister PD. Cody's story doesn't pan out, no one saw her at the restaurant and he purse, found later by a hunter, had her credit card(s) as well as other items. No friends could be found that had lunch with her. Cody's story about dropping her off doesn't make sense since if she were going to go to lunch with friends she would have driven her own vehicle and then go to meet this Don Juan. She is said to have been pregnant. Apparently she didn't want to abort and Cody didn't want the trouble of a divorce with its financial and legal problems, so he did her in.

I think the detectives are sitting on enough evidence to make an arrest once the remains that have been found are identified as Holly or if that turns out not to be Holly then once she is found. I think it will come down to location records for his cell phone and Holly's cell phone. Anytime you send or receive a text or anytime you make a call (even if it is unanswered) or receive a call (even if you don't answer) your cell phone gives up its location.

My expectation is that when the text exchange that occurred cancelling their afternoon get-together and her getting a ride back from someone else both his phone and Holly's phone were in the same place. The detective was also feeding some disinformation by saying that her last ping was with a tower that covers the entire city limits of McAlester. While it true because he was talking about the range of the tower what he wasn't talking about was that they will know where her phone was either within a small circle (via triangulation) or exactly where it was from GPS. A cell phone preferentially gives up its GPS location rather than triangulated location whenever the cell phone pings a tower and the same when it sends/receives calls/texts. That said sometimes GPS isn't possible due to line of sight issues with the necessary satellites.

I also expect that LE recovered deleted messages and other information from Cody's phone. And from Holly's husband's phone as well.

I do have to agree with her family, I was surprised LE gave the purse back to her husband. It was evidence. Maybe some items but not the whole thing. MOO

I do have to agree with her family, I was surprised LE gave the purse back to her husband. It was evidence. Maybe some items but not the whole thing. MOO
LE wouldn't have given it back if it was evidence. The Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation is involved in this case and I doubt they would release evidence from their custody. I could see the slight possibility of a mistake if it were only local police making such decisions but that isn't the case here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back