OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs, money, & dog found abandoned, Oct 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH!!! The Jamison video that was broadcast by OETA, has been "REMOVED by the user." WTH!!!

Now what's going on?

Here is another link for the viideo. Can someone try it and see if it works?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=136574836441941

It works for me, but not for others. Thank you.
Doesn't work for me...

This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Thanks, everyone.

The only thing I can think of is, you have to be Edwin Wilson's friend on FaceBook.

I think little726 is using psychic powers to view these things!

I just checked it as well , no luck.

Or maybe it was luck ,did I really need to see it again? It really P.Oed me the first time.

Anyway if Little is using psychic powers ,I am going to be upset she has been holding out on us.
Not to mention we could have all had the powerball numbers.

Thanks, everyone.

The only thing I can think of is, you have to be Edwin Wilson's friend on FaceBook.

Wilson? If I add wilson I run the risk of not being able to add spook easy's.:floorlaugh:

I contacted Edwin Wilson and he said he did upload a "True HD Version" for everyone to view. The problem is, I think he forgot to add the link. I'll keep working on it.

Ok- I am kind of really sorry to say this- but I am not sure this video is accurate. :(
I feel so stupid. What do you mean? "Accurate"?

Is this video supposed to be the same road/area where their truck was found? Or is it just a sample of OK territory? The title is "Driving up a mountain"...

Maybe I just need caffeine....

I feel so stupid. What do you mean? "Accurate"?

Is this video supposed to be the same road/area where their truck was found? Or is it just a sample of OK territory? The title is "Driving up a mountain"...

Maybe I just need caffeine....

Please don't feel stupid, lol.
I was entirely too vague- not meaning to be.

What I should have said, is that I do not believe that video to be an accurate representation of the road and site where the Jamisons 'disappeared' from.

For example- it is clearly a different time of year. Kwim?

What I should have said, is that I do not believe that video to be an accurate representation of the road and site where the Jamisons 'disappeared' from.

Yes, a different time of the year. But, do you agree it's the same road to where the Jamisons truck was found? Edwin slows down at the first well site, then continues to where the truck was found.

Not sure why the time of year would matter...

I have zero clue about what the youtube poster was presenting that video to be. Thus my questions...

Why did the WS poster post it? What do they think about it?

Is this just a video of some road in OK, is this a video that is purported to be "the" road to where the Jamisons' truck was found (even if it was taken at a different time of year), is it something else?

Should I go watch cartoons with my cat who loves them? ;)

Just trying to understand....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member