Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain, Billy Chastain, Mike Sparks, Alex Stevens, Okmulgee, 9 Oct 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief - Whenever I conduct an investigation, I always develop the

I had that thought, but didn't dare say. Still sounds like cartel sort of influence in some way
Agreed, for multiple reasons. One being it is difficult to imagine that a business owner and land owner who has been robbed before decided to dismember the bodies and dump them off/under a bridge. How does one man with a gun control 4 men well enough to take them to a neighboring property? I can't picture these guys willingly being walked anywhere without some major intimidation, like something more than one guy with a handgun or rifle.

Agreed, for multiple reasons. One being it is difficult to imagine that a business owner and land owner who has been robbed before decided to dismember the bodies and dump them off/under a bridge. How does one man with a gun control 4 men well enough to take them to a neighboring property? I can't picture these guys willingly being walked anywhere without some major intimidation, like something more than one guy with a handgun or rifle.
I believe in the robbery case, the charges were dropped against the burglars accept for one guy. (I cannot find any court information for those arrested) In that particular case, JK pled guilty to felony aggravated assault. He is still on probation.

EDIT: Found court records for the other guy in that case. He pled guilty to robbery and received a suspended sentence.

In 1999, JK was charged with accepting stolen goods, (another felony) however the charges were eventually dropped. (After three years)
I don't believe this was a nice businessman with a nice reputation.
Felons can own land and businesses. They may have trouble with other employment, but they can be their own boss.

Last edited:
This took a turn I didn't suspect. Four men missing together is odd. Being found deceased together is even stranger. Being dismembered and dumped by one person though? Time will tell.

My heart breaks for their families. :(
I’m having a hard time with one person doing all this. And I’m wondering about the missing man now too. Yes he seems to have a reputation, but I dunno. Something it’s setting right.

I’m having a hard time with one person doing all this. And I’m wondering about the missing man now too. Yes he seems to have a reputation, but I dunno. Something it’s setting right.
Did I misunderstand, or did they say one of the phones was pinged at the Murphy's gas station? If so, that's a Walmart parking lot, which is loaded with cameras. Which makes me wonder if they have footage of JK at the gas station at that time. If not...how did the phone get there?

I don’t have any psychology knowledge but I imagine he has a fair bit of PTSD from first killing, then dismembering 4 people. I’m sure he’s having nightmares and regret.

I’m just shocked by all of this, I felt bad for the owner of the salvage yard that this all took place at his business but now finding out he was involved is just shocking.
Idk, it seems it would be one thing to kill, and an entirely different thing to dismember, not one but four bodies.
Ok, I’m behind here….. are there no doubts he’s the guy?

So after watching the press conference i’m coming to the opinion that the person responsible either stumbled onto these men unexpectedly and shot them or had previously been robbed and waited for them. IMO it’s the 1st. He then realized oh my god and dismembered & disposed of them in fear of repercussions. Best idea? No. Possible? 100%. That’s why he ran, sheriff said he’s not likely a danger to anyone else but may be suicidal. That doesn’t seem like the cold blooded type

Idk, it seems it would be one thing to kill, and an entirely different thing to dismember, not one but four bodies.
Ok, I’m behind here….. are there no doubts he’s the guy?
I think he’s the most logical. IMO while I agree what’s happened is heinous I do not feel it was premeditated. I think he found them, shot them & and then panicked. I’m not sure if it was self defense but if he was being robbed and those 4 good sized men made him feel threatened I could see it escalate. I don’t think there are many men who wouldn’t feel intimidated being that outnumbered especially if they caught you off guard. The disposal is sheer panic. I doubt they find him alive IMO.

JK vehicle was found, anyone know if LE said it had blood evidence in it?
It's the dismemberment part that's got me hung up. Panicking and shooting all four in order to leave no witnesses but one man dismembering them and tossing them off of a bridge. I can't fathom.
JK out there in the boonies alone, after dark, with saws doing what was done to these men. I can't.

I think we talked about gangs at one point, but I’m not sure it went anywhere. IMO
If you look at the tattoo shown on Billy's chest, that is a 5 point crown. Which is something people who are affiliated with the Latin Kings gets to show their connection. Latin Kings are known to help with trafficking and enforcing for other organizations. Not saying this has anything to do with it, but that's the reason that I brought that angle up to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici