One Killer or More?

There are some estimates out there, for example JD 9 was within 5 years of being found, but no, as far as I can tell there is no timeline for estimate date of deaths or cause of death on the UID's. Which is puzzling, because I thought they could narrow it down to within a year or so using modern techniques.

It appears there are lots of puzzling things with the lack of information for the UID's.

:tyou: though :)

Friends, likely only 1 and not 2 serial killers, the reason we "see" 2 signatures could be from the need to transport a body in a vehicle or a public location. Perhaps the LISK did not always have a car with him when in Queens, and on the days he had a need to kill, he stalked and abducted his victims in Queens before taking his victims to the location they were found in LI. At some point between point A and point B, dismembering was necessary. I don't think the two signatures indicated a fetish for dismembering the victim, rather a convenience in today's world. The LISK likely evolved with technology and the salacious websites made it easier to meet the victims in LI.

This a great thinking and could be quite possible.

Was Chad Johnson ever a suspect? I read of his 2010 arrest for strangling a prostitute on LI.

Body parts of the Manorville and Fire Island victims are found on OP. Appears to be the same killer. That means the kills go back to 1996. 1997 a torso (peaches) is found near Hempstead Park. Where is the rest of her remains? Is it possible the toddlers mother is peaches? The toddlers mother is the only victim that was never entered into NAMUS. Why?? The ME said the Detectives wont sign off on it. Said there was something about her profile they did not want out there. Why? Is it because her DNA matches peaches?

Good call deedee21

https://www.longislandpress.com/201...ubbed-peaches-linked-to-gilgo-beach-killings/

Have they checked all the hospitals and their records for Cesarean sections and followed up if mother and daughter can be accounted for? This will identify them in no time if they put many on it and start the leg work.

Body parts of the Manorville and Fire Island victims are found on OP. Appears to be the same killer. That means the kills go back to 1996. 1997 a torso (peaches) is found near Hempstead Park. Where is the rest of her remains? Is it possible the toddlers mother is peaches? The toddlers mother is the only victim that was never entered into NAMUS. Why?? The ME said the Detectives wont sign off on it. Said there was something about her profile they did not want out there. Why? Is it because her DNA matches peaches?

Good call Dee, you called it!

I cannot find the thread on "Peaches" so I will post here. There's been a "break" in the case....not much of a break if you ask me. I'm wondering why it took so long for police to make the connection between Peaches (who websleuthers already knew of) and her baby/other body parts found near gilgo. It's actually quite embarrassing that it took police this long to make that connection. The next question....does anyone remember a recent article posted about a skull being found off of the expressway in Ronkonkoma? Can that be Peaches skull? Was it even a skull??

Regardless this new discovery doesn't convince me that one killer is responsible for ALL victims. It is said in the Long Island press article on Peaches that she is African American. The only AA of all the victims. Doesn't fit the GB4 profile. I like Mr. Peter Brendt's theory and I'm sticking with that.

One last thing. It said in the LI press article that Peaches has a 13 year old daughter. Are they referring to baby doe or some other child?

I cannot find the thread on "Peaches" so I will post here. There's been a "break" in the case....not much of a break if you ask me. I'm wondering why it took so long for police to make the connection between Peaches (who websleuthers already knew of) and her baby/other body parts found near gilgo. It's actually quite embarrassing that it took police this long to make that connection. The next question....does anyone remember a recent article posted about a skull being found off of the expressway in Ronkonkoma? Can that be Peaches skull? Was it even a skull??

Regardless this new discovery doesn't convince me that one killer is responsible for ALL victims. It is said in the Long Island press article on Peaches that she is African American. The only AA of all the victims. Doesn't fit the GB4 profile. I like Mr. Peter Brendt's theory and I'm sticking with that.

One last thing. It said in the LI press article that Peaches has a 13 year old daughter. Are they referring to baby doe or some other child?

I believe the 13 year old daughter referred to is Baby Doe. At the time they didn't know she was at Gilgo Beach. Funny, this is the first time I'm hearing Jane Doe #3 is African American. So, the head was never found?

Can't the tattoo artist draw what Peaches looked like? Where's her aunt or cousin? I believe her body or parts of her body are at Gilgo too because you would think she would have reported her relative as missing. The only person this leaves is the boyfriend.

Who is he and is he the killer?

I believe the 13 year old daughter referred to is Baby Doe. At the time they didn't know she was at Gilgo Beach. Funny, this is the first time I'm hearing Jane Doe #3 is African American. So, the head was never found?

Can't the tattoo artist draw what Peaches looked like? Where's her aunt or cousin? I believe her body or parts of her body are at Gilgo too because you would think she would have reported her relative as missing. The only person this leaves is the boyfriend.

Head was never found, correct.

-Nin

James Burke also was into Afro American woman.

Peaches torso was found at Hempstead lake in 1997

Her Skull was found Jones Beach ...... at the time the connection between Peaches Torso were never made public ..... or the police weren't aware of the connection?

When female toddler .... aged approximately 1 - 3 years of age was found the police stated she matched as the daughter to the remains (head) found.

Below is the link to peaches thread ... under that is the link for news stories possibly related to LISK, where some discussion about Peaches is also being discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283334-Toddler-s-Mother-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3/page4

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...possibly-of-interest-for-the-LISK-case/page85

A few things, could the boyfriend trouble actually be code for pimp trouble?

Could the aunt be another victim? We dont know the age of the aunt. Probably something more innocent like she believed her niece ran away though.

Or the aunt is in CT and there needs to be a focused appeal there.

Soz .... bit late to edit my post #273.

Woops .... no skull found.... just a bag of bones and bracelets.

Bones established through dna ...... to be toddlers mother.

Now established is Mother is victim known as "Peaches"

I really think that since there appears to be a stall intentionally by law enforcement that law enforcement is somehow involved. From what I understand the doctor guy had politcal and law enforcement connections. Maybe its an eyes wide shut kinda thing.

Peaches torso was found at Hempstead lake in 1997

Her Skull was found Jones Beach ...... at the time the connection between Peaches Torso were never made public ..... or the police weren't aware of the connection?

When female toddler .... aged approximately 1 - 3 years of age was found the police stated she matched as the daughter to the remains (head) found.

Below is the link to peaches thread ... under that is the link for news stories possibly related to LISK, where some discussion about Peaches is also being discussed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?283334-Toddler-s-Mother-Peaches-Jane-Doe-3/page4

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...possibly-of-interest-for-the-LISK-case/page85

You're saying Peaches' head was found?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod
Back