Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

Posts based on social media comments have been removed as they are considered rumor and are not allowed for discussion at Websleuths.

:wave:

I didn't comment on a social media but the divorce. I didn't read anything but this thread.

The fast divorce (noted above) makes me think that the husband wasn't in on the whole "disappearance scheme". Whatever the reason for that might have been.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

For our new members please do not post inside information.

If you post something about someone involved in this case it has to be backed up with a link from mainstream media or law enforcement. This is the only way we can control rumors or flat out false statements. These things send any true crime discussion thread off the rails and make it impossible to have a normal discussion.

If you do have inside information on this case and would like to become a verified insider please follow these instructions:

If a member wants to post as a professional (a lawyer, shrink, and so on) or as a local/knows the people involved then they must email us at the following email: wsverify@gmail.com

Please include:

The case
Your Websleuths name
Your phone number and a good time to call
Your real name
Location (City and State)
In the subject line please put your
user name and which case you are asking to be verified on

All info will be kept strictly confidential.

Click HERE for the rules of the verification process

My now ex-husband "tried" to commit suicide. He wasn't successful, and he drove himself to the hospital. I was notified by LE and taken to the hospital where they were prepping him for surgery. His decision to try to commit suicide was made after I finally said I was finished trying to fit a square peg in to a round hole; and I was going to file for divorce. One reason for his attempt was to try to hold on to me a little longer. He knows I love deeply and am extremely loyal. Of course I did let him stay while he was recovering; but once recovered, I discovered that his attitude had not changed one bit - and to top it off, he was still blaming me for anything and everything that went wrong in our marriage. I filed for divorce shortly after.

The filing for divorce in this case does not surprise me. When married to someone that only thinks of their needs, it is difficult to stay. As they say, love must be a two-way street. If you both love one person, then the one left out of that equation will not stay happy forever. One person does not make a happy marriage.

:moo: JMVHO of course!

Almost one year later, this lady is facing over 90 felony theft/identity theft charges. Go figure!

Please provide a link to substantiate that statement, Oregonsleuther; otherwise it has to be removed as rumor.

Thanks.

Do you have a source for that?

Go to the free Oregon Judicial Department Docket search and use the advanced search tools to search for name "Mounce, Heather Mae". That's how i found the detailed list. Looks like the online Oregon Judicial Docket search is down right now though. The charges included I believe 24 1st degree theft charges and under each of those quite a few identity theft charges. The last charge i believe had a date of 2-3 months before the cliff incident.

Here's the OJD Docket search link which will provide details once it's back up. It looks like quite a bit of their site is down so not sure if even the paid version would work. I would recommend trying on Monday.

https://webportal.courts.oregon.gov/portal/

Just adding that the above link will be useful for future reference here as it also provided court facts regarding the divorce.

If you ever come across a post about court charges, divorces, arrests, etc., I’ve found verifiable searching rather elementary.

Go to the free Oregon Judicial Department Docket search and use the advanced search tools to search for name "Mounce, Heather Mae". That's how i found the detailed list. Looks like the online Oregon Judicial Docket search is down right now though. The charges included I believe 24 1st degree theft charges and under each of those quite a few identity theft charges. The last charge i believe had a date of 2-3 months before the cliff incident.

Here's the OJD Docket search link which will provide details once it's back up. It looks like quite a bit of their site is down so not sure if even the paid version would work. I would recommend trying on Monday.

https://webportal.courts.oregon.gov/portal/
Thanks, it does seem to be down. I'll try it again on Monday.

Please provide a link to substantiate that statement, Oregonsleuther; otherwise it has to be removed as rumor.

Thanks.

Is she still considered a victim as to websleuth? Or can we say what we think now? I wasn't sure because none of these charges has to do with her missing which is what this thread is about but I still wanted to view my opinion, but don't want to get a vacation.

Is she still considered a victim as to websleuth? Or can we say what we think now? I wasn't sure because none of these charges has to do with her missing which is what this thread is about but I still wanted to view my opinion, but don't want to get a vacation.
She was doing illegal things prior to her new marriage that ended in divorce.

I think if it's in MSM, we can discuss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back