OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone elses margins blown ?

Mine are mysticrose - I bring them back down by pressing 'control and the - sign' at the same time -I increase by pressing the control and the + sign at the same time. It works! lol

I think it is caused from the pictures being to big, not sure about that, anyone ?

ok, please let me know for sure and I'll take it down
I don't know for sure. When I posted that, I hadn't seen the the pic was already posted, so I was just giving a sort of warning. Actually, I was about to post one myself and then thought, "Wait a minute . . . ""

yes it's because the pics are too big and there's 2 side by side

Bean,
Yesterday, at the end of a news video, the on air reporter very casually said " LE has said that this is an isolated incidnt,and.no other children are in danger " I was so strartled that I posted about it. I have never heard either media or LE say such a thing in a child abduction case before. For me,it made me gradually start to look at the case in a new light. Do not have a link to the video, but it was yesterday,in the afternoon.

I believe that came from one of the pressers yesterday (I think yesterday) where Gates said it was an isolated incident and when asked something about if people should take extra precautions Gates said something like to keep doing what you've been doing, talk to your kids about stranger danger, etc.

bah guys!!! I am ruining the thread... ugh. sorry.

I do not want this shut down... or messed up. sorry. took it down.

We are on the next page, the margins should not matter, I deleted my post anyway. Its like I frosted all your pumpkins for pete sake :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbieBu
The little boy in this VW looks just like kyron to me. Could this woman driving possibly be the teacher that left?

I'm trying to catch up here. I haven't had a lot of time today to read. Can anyone tell me what the deal is about a teacher that left? I have missed that somewhere. TIA

O/T:
That's pretty funny about your sister. Children who are under 8 years old or shorter than 4-foot-9 must be placed in a child seat restraint (booster seat) that is secured with a seat belt. Children aged 8 to 12 years old are to be placed in the vehicle's back seat and secured using a vehicle safety belt. Youth aged 13 to 16 years can sit in the vehicle's front or back seat. They must wear a seat belt regardless of where they sit in the vehicle.

When my son turned 8, I moved him from a full back booster to just the seat type booster. Legally he no longer has to have it but it is safer. He hated the full back one because most of his friends do not sit in a booster.

BBM: My son is 7yrs, 4'2' and 96lbs... he has been sitting on a regular seat now since the beginning of this year. The seatbelt cuts into his neck, so, I get his booster(seat type) back out, only to find his butt doesn't fit it!! We have had this problem with car seats since he was practically born!!

Can we not post pics of Kyron ? Or is it because we dont know who the boy is in the VW ? TIA

Wow...... it is blurry but it seems like there is enough of a resemblance. I would think that it is something that should definitely be checked out. You never know.

BBM: My son is 7yrs, 4'2' and 96lbs... he has been sitting on a regular seat now since the beginning of this year. The seatbelt cuts into his neck, so, I get his booster(seat type) back out, only to find his butt doesn't fit it!! We have had this problem with car seats since he was practically born!!

This made me laugh! Have you thought about one of those safety seat belt holders that adjust it for you. No more hurting his neck.

Question:

Does the LE have a copy of this video of this "possible" Kyron sighting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname