Found Deceased OR - Meighan Cordie, 27, Yamhill County, 18 Aug 2018

It was clear MC did not walk that distance. No injuries to feet or any indication on her feet that she walked 8 miles. Impossible that MC left the car at less than 5pm.

JW was drinking significantly at the wedding. Multiple people confirmed her intoxication. She at some point took a wrong turn. Information uncovered that MC had gotten out of the car on 2 occasions where the original search was. This matched a forensic review of the cell phone (ping) about the time they left the wedding.

MC made calls to ask someone else to come give her a ride. That person could hear screaming in background at JW. Impossible to say how MC left the vehicle: did she fall out of the vehicle or jump out of the vehicle? Nothing to indicate that driver could have pushed her out.

The DA is really frustrated. "In terms of right and wrong, it's not hard for me to say this is wrong." He thinks they can meet some elements of certain different crimes but the facts do not meet all of the elements of a crime. They believe MC hit her back as she fell or jumped out of the car and that caused the aortic separation.

I think the issue for them is if MC opened the door herself (which is likely), it is hard to find JW responsible for MC's death.

DA: it is possible that JW slowed down to let MC out and sped up as she opened the door. (!) JW never disclosed that this entire event happened so she never answered questions about it.

Oh this breaks my heart, 3 year old G provided information that helped LE understand what happened to her mom.

Wow, so JW watched her daughter fall out of her car and down an embankment to her death and she called LE the next day and say her daughter was "missing" and actively hindered the investigation.
My stomach hurts thinking about this.
Just processing how it all went down and realized that her little girl was in the car while this happened!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nebbiolo
Back