OR - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure am relieved Fiore is on her way to save the day. I suppose she's fully armed with her assault rifles?

Next up: The Sharpies singing the McDonalds theme song as Fiore delivers Egg McMuffins to the Patriots:

"You deserve a break today,
So get up and get awaaaay...

To McDonalds!"

[video=cnn;us/2016/01/04/oregon-bundy-occupy-wildlife-refuge-vercammen-tsr-pkg.cnn]http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/10/us/oregon-standoff/index.html[/video]

God has put us on this path'

Earlier on the call, the occupiers sounded concerned that the FBI planned to move in Wednesday night and that it would lead to their deaths. At times, they seemed to embrace that outcome as fatalistic.

God has put us on this path'

Earlier on the call, the occupiers sounded concerned that the FBI planned to move in Wednesday night and that it would lead to their deaths. At times, they seemed to embrace that outcome as fatalistic.

When one woman -- presumed to be Fiore -- asked David and Sandy about their families, a man responded, "God has put us on this path. Our families are already taken care of; they weren't in our lives much before all this because God made sure we didn't have that to weigh us down so that we could do this," one man said. woman -- presumed to be Fiore -- asked David and Sandy about their families, a man responded, "God has put us on this path. Our families are already taken care of; they weren't in our lives much before all this because God made sure we didn't have that to weigh us down so that we could do this," one man said.

Even our families don't want to have anything to do with us because they're allergic to nuts.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/10/us/
oregon-standoff/index.html

Broke the link because WS wants to post a video instead of the link.

I am hoping against all hope the media will not engage with Fiore in any way. I'm sure they won't be able to resist....

Live from the 4

[video=youtube;1IjMV--D4uk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IjMV--D4uk&feature=youtu.be[/video]

The FBI is being mean to Michelle Fiori. (Nevada politician) LOL

I am hoping against all hope the media will not engage with Fiore in any way. I'm sure they won't be able to resist....

Truly, this is a freak show. Michelle the assault rifle toting , cancer is a fungus, Confederate flag- worshipping racist elected frikking official? Irresistible. She'll be on all the morning shows tomorrow.

Ooooohh... The FBI is being "mean" to her??

"Michelle don't let them take your phone"
"I won't"

She is getting in car with FBI now. Jordan is the driver.

Asking FBI where Graham is. Will meet Graham first and then will go forward.

With any luck the FBI will whisk Michelle away to an undisclosed location to S her TFU.

Everybody keep a calm head.

We have to be cooler and less foolish than them because they haven't done righteousness.

We pray that the FBI holds their end because they've betrayed us so much.

They have to keep their world because America is watching.

Keep calm, remember that the devil can put thoughts in your head that shouldn't be there.

(MOO I'm not sure fueling the paranoia helps to keep them calm)

Let's just keep calm and bring the message of liberty.

Now talking about bringing Lavoy's Bible.
Sandy (?) needs to bring her purse.

Have coffee, water, its going to be a long day.
Yes we've got snacks.

This morning they saw a cross in the fire and it was beautiful.
And there was a shadow in the shape of a heart.

There is a team behind you, there are Idaho and Arizona representatives.

Fiori is meeting with Graham. She doesn't have her reading glasses on.

oh my. Crosses in the fire, hearts on the ground. "God has your back."

"Some people think we're fruitcakes. "

Umm....yep.

Sandy said they saw a cross in the fire last night & Sean said they went to go to the bathroom this morning and his led flashlight beam formed a heart.

Miracles galore.

And yet Michelle hasn't seen the light herself. She forgot her glasses this morning. Oh my.

Michelle doesn't know where she is at the moment with the FBI but they are meeting the Reverend and are going to be driving in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member