OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

Lilibet, thank you for keeping the flame burning for Stephanie. I know this case means more to you than most of them do.

I too think Stephanie would be heartbroken by the events in Roseburg last week. From what we know of her, she would probably be organizing a fundraiser, or driving up there just to see how she could help.

And Sasquatch, my garden partner and fellow sleuther, thank you for your lovely video tributes to Stephanie and the Umpqua College shooting victims. Your heart and compassion always inspire me, dear friend.

Lilibet, thank you for keeping the flame burning for Stephanie. I know this case means more to you than most of them do.

I too think Stephanie would be heartbroken by the events in Roseburg last week. From what we know of her, she would probably be organizing a fundraiser, or driving up there just to see how she could help.

And Sasquatch, my garden partner and fellow sleuther, thank you for your lovely video tributes to Stephanie and the Umpqua College shooting victims. Your heart and compassion always inspire me, dear friend.

Thank you Lilibet and LaLouve for all of your kind words! Lilibet, thank you for all of your dedication to Stephanie and all of the other cases. It is so great that Stephanie and the other people have such a strong advocate on their behalf. Thank you LaLouve for your all that you do too. From working on Whitney's Garden with me, to being a strong advocate for the missing, you have always went the extra mile to bring compassion and justice to these victims. With each video, I try and reach out and do my part in whatever way I can. I feel that it is important that people remember their names. Like all of us here, we are dedicated to making sure that so many people are not forgotten. OUOTP helped me with Stephanie's video, and I see her still working hard on Stephanie's behalf on FB. I feel honored to be working along side so many great people with such a big heart. Thank you for your dedication. Because of people like you, Stephanie and the other victims will not be forgotten. One day justice will be served. My heart still breaks for Stephanie, as well as for her friends and family. My heart also breaks for the victims, friends and families of UCC. Thank you for staying dedicated and giving a voice to those who can not speak for themselves!

A Butterfly Bump for Beautiful Stephanie.

I pray for the justice Stephanie and her family deserves and prayers she will soon be home.

avatar-blog-1236628405-tmpphpnU7njM.gif

Well, I had a really good laugh tonight at the expense of a close relative of suspect Lennie Ames. I went googling as I do when things are quiet. Of course, I was hoping that he and Ames had been quietly arrested and were en route to Oregon. The news wasn't THAT good, but it will suffice for now. :happydance:

TOS prevents me from saying more than google "meth game console." Enjoy the many articles chronicling stupidity at its "highest." The story has spread way beyond Georgia! The gaming community is ROTFL. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I never cease to be amazed that someone this stupid and high has been able to keep the secret of Stephanie's whereabouts for almost 28 months. Maybe Ames was smart enough to leave him in the dark. :banghead:

I have not forgotten Stephanie. Although I have been away for a long time (due to life events beyond my control) and will be away even longer, had to post to say this case and you all never leave my heart/mind. Bless you all.:heartbeat:

I have not forgotten Stephanie. Although I have been away for a long time (due to life events beyond my control) and will be away even longer, had to post to say this case and you all never leave my heart/mind. Bless you all.:heartbeat:

Wow. Think x 3. I'm glad you're okay and back. I hope all is well. It's just good to see your name again on the forum.

Thanks for chiming in.

You never leave our hearts and minds either, Think! :loveyou: You're a big part of this thread. I hope you are OK. Please come back when you can. We've missed you.

:grouphug:

Still thinking of Stephanie 28 months (two years, four months) after her disappearance/murder on July 4, 2013. We know nothing new to report. AFAIK suspect Lennie Ames is still living with his son in Moultrie, GA. All we can do is wait, remember Stephanie and send love to her family and friends. :heartbeat:

There are many families of ones missing much longer than Stephanie who also suffer. I'm sure Stephanie would want us think of them too.

:rose:

Well, I had a really good laugh tonight at the expense of a close relative of suspect Lennie Ames. I went googling as I do when things are quiet. Of course, I was hoping that he and Ames had been quietly arrested and were en route to Oregon. The news wasn't THAT good, but it will suffice for now. :happydance:

TOS prevents me from saying more than google "meth game console." Enjoy the many articles chronicling stupidity at its "highest." The story has spread way beyond Georgia! The gaming community is ROTFL. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I never cease to be amazed that someone this stupid and high has been able to keep the secret of Stephanie's whereabouts for almost 28 months. Maybe Ames was smart enough to leave him in the dark. :banghead:

It took me a while to find this on the internet, but you right it was hilarious! At least I gotta hand it to the LE in Moultrie, they made an arrest so now they know what kind of character they have living in their quiet little town! Might not be the arrest we wanted but at least he's keeping his rap sheet ACTIVE! That will help LE when the big arrest comes!

Thinking about you Stephanie on this Thanksgiving Day. Sending prayers to your family and friends that they may cope with the loss of you during this holiday season. And as always, a big THANK YOU to Lilibet for keeping this thread alive!

Yesterday was 29 months since Stephanie disappeared. Each month I keep hoping, along with everyone else, that Lennie Ames will be arrested. Even more, I hope that Stephanie will be found and returned to her family. May this be the month.

I'm still here... :waiting: for Justice for Stephanie!

January 4, 2016--Stephanie has been gone 30 months...2 1/2 years today. May this be the year for answers, arrests and justice! Even though there is no news, we wait patiently with Stephanie's family and friends, keeping them, along with Detective Henderson, in our thoughts and prayers. None of us will give up! Other families have waited longer, so we give them our support too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teaticket5217
Back