OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

I'm sure regular readers of this thread will remember KOBI5 reporter Roma Villavicencio, who has provided the most coverage for Stephanie. In addition to her three part story in July 2014 and another story a year later in 2015, Roma has been a voice for Stephanie since August 2013. She also obtained several interviews with Stephanie's sister and Detective Henderson. You can find these on the media thread.

So, the bad news for us is that Roma has taken a position with KENS5, a CBS affiliate in beautiful San Antonio, TX, as of January 19. This is wonderful news for Roma, who is excited for this opportunity and very deserving of it. I've linked a couple of her heartwarming stories at KENS5 below.

I had the opportunity to give Roma a farewell hug and thank her for all her hard work for Stephanie. The good news is that practically her first words when we got together were that she had asked another reporter at KOBI to continue covering Stephanie's story!! I was prepared to ask, but it wasn't necessary! This illustrates the kind of friend we and Stephanie have had in Roma. :heartbeat: And I just have to say that Roma is more beautiful both on the inside and outside in person than her photo can convey!

I hope you will join me in thanking Roma by thanking this post or by posting your own thanks. I will make sure she sees this.

We'll miss you Roma!! All the best to you!!
:loveyou::yourock::tyou: :thewave: :takeabow: :balloons:

Roma appears at the end of the second video, a follow up to the first.

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/local/2016/01/26/crash-victim-searches-mystery-doctor-who-saved-her/79373834/

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/201...r-who-saved-mothers-life-identified/79666944/

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 196
February 4, 2016--Thirty-one months have passed since Stephanie disappeared. Her case seems to be in a holding pattern. Suspect Lennie Ames is living and Stephanie isn't. Words fail me except to say that we won't forget Stephanie and we hope that someone who knows something will come forward. Please call JCSO at 541-774-6800.
:rose:

What w beautiful bunch of people you all are. I stumbled on Stephanie's thread a few nights ago and have read everything. Stephanie seems like such a wonderful soul. A genuine true character. She must feel all the love and strength you all have provided over the years. I feel like I know you all. I've read a few threads over the years and honestly I just am amazed that this group has never given up.
I have nothing to add. I've liked the FB page and will share. Although I'm in Canada. But who knows. I pray Stephanie is embraced with peace and is free. Many blessings fellow sleuths. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What w beautiful bunch of people you all are. I stumbled on Stephanie's thread a few nights ago and have read everything. Stephanie seems like such a wonderful soul. A genuine true character. She must feel all the love and strength you all have provided over the years. I feel like I know you all. I've read a few threads over the years and honestly I just am amazed that this group has never given up.
I have nothing to add. I've liked the FB page and will share. Although I'm in Canada. But who knows. I pray Stephanie is embraced with peace and is free. Many blessings fellow sleuths. Xo

You made me all teary, Dyanna. Thank you for your beautiful post and for your help on FB. There is something about Stephanie that has attracted an amazing group of loving, caring, selfless and tenacious people from near and far. I'm so glad you're here.

Thank you so much Lilibet.
I plan on sticking around until there is justice for Stephanie.
Quick question that hopefully someone can help me with. Early on in thread 1 or 2 there was talks about the YouTube videos. Seems they are all gone under the user name. Can someone direct me on what to search for to see some of these videos? Thank you so much everyone. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

Thank you so much Lilibet.
I plan on sticking around until there is justice for Stephanie.
Quick question that hopefully someone can help me with. Early on in thread 1 or 2 there was talks about the YouTube videos. Seems they are all gone under the user name. Can someone direct me on what to search for to see some of these videos? Thank you so much everyone. I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

BBM

It's great to have you!

The videos we talked about were posted by Stephanie's boyfriend, now suspect, Lennie Ames, on his channel under Helias314 and 314Helias. He was reported for copywrite infringement and YouTube shut him down. So you can't see them any more. They were militia/patriot/end times/conspiracy theory videos (the same type of stuff spouted recently at the militia occupation of the wildlife refuge in Burns OR). Unfortunately, it seemed that Stephanie drank his koolaid-aid. I don't know if he's ever started a new channel under a different name (it wouldn't surprise me) so I can't tell you what to look for. They were pretty hard to watch. He was really nasty to anyone who disagreed with him in the comments. But he had quite a loyal following.

He also made three videos refuting what was said on WS, and they were posted on a friend's channel. I think those are still available if you google.

You have a good weekend too! :)

:welcome4:Welcome dyannaON and thank you for the nice posts. I don't comment too much on here anymore because I am so bitter and this is such a warm hearted group. I don't want you all to feel upset with me by reading negative comments from me. With that said, I am sick to my stomach with how this case has been handled from DAY 1! For the life of me, I will NEVER understand how Dicentra was sent by LE to go miles into the woods to the suspects trailer to question him!!!! IMO she is LUCKY TO BE ALIVE! Next, how can someone be living free, walking the streets of this country that has so many METH arrest and guilty pleas??? We know who that is! And I don't care how minor the warrants (charges) are in OR for Lennie Ames, I think he should be extradicted (again I don't care how much it cost to extradict him) and forced to be held accountable for his charges back in OR! I sure would like to know how he pays for rent, gas, water, phones, gasoline,food, ect...? Did he find GOLD on Stephanie's property when he went back there and dug holes all over her property after he "supposedly" KILLED her???? We always said from the beginning...FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!! I know GOD don't sleep! One day JUSTICE will be served I just hope it happens while her Mother is still alive! To Lennie: I know you are still reading these posts, how can you live on this earth knowing the pain you have caused to Stephanie's FAMILY and FRIENDS??? Again as someone else has pled to you, why don't you just ANONYMOUSLY TELL THE AUTHORITIES where the hell you put STEPHANIE!!!!!!! Let her family and friends have some kind of peace and let them have a proper burial for her!

Thank you Lilibet for always being here! And I am so sorry we lost Roma! She was definitely Stephanie's voice in the media!

:welcome4:Welcome dyannaON and thank you for the nice posts. I don't comment too much on here anymore because I am so bitter and this is such a warm hearted group. I don't want you all to feel upset with me by reading negative comments from me. With that said, I am sick to my stomach with how this case has been handled from DAY 1! For the life of me, I will NEVER understand how Dicentra was sent by LE to go miles into the woods to the suspects trailer to question him!!!! IMO she is LUCKY TO BE ALIVE! Next, how can someone be living free, walking the streets of this country that has so many METH arrest and guilty pleas??? We know who that is! And I don't care how minor the warrants (charges) are in OR for Lennie Ames, I think he should be extradicted (again I don't care how much it cost to extradict him) and forced to be held accountable for his charges back in OR! I sure would like to know how he pays for rent, gas, water, phones, gasoline,food, ect...? Did he find GOLD on Stephanie's property when he went back there and dug holes all over her property after he "supposedly" KILLED her???? We always said from the beginning...FOLLOW THE MONEY!!!! I know GOD don't sleep! One day JUSTICE will be served I just hope it happens while her Mother is still alive! To Lennie: I know you are still reading these posts, how can you live on this earth knowing the pain you have caused to Stephanie's FAMILY and FRIENDS??? Again as someone else has pled to you, why don't you just ANONYMOUSLY TELL THE AUTHORITIES where the hell you put STEPHANIE!!!!!!! Let her family and friends have some kind of peace and let them have a proper burial for her!

I LOVE your passion for Stephanie, Sad Eyes! You ask great questions. Thank you for strongly advocating for Stephanie. I hope your words reach someone's heart and conscience. Stephanie needs to be found NOW.
:loveyou:

I've received permission from Bessie to link this blog post about Stephanie by WS member Dark Sleuth. She's a "just the facts" kind of blogger, so Bessie made an exception to the usual "no blog" policy. Thank you Bessie. And thank you Dark Sleuth for taking an interest in Stephanie and distilling the information so that it tells the story in a simple way, while still capturing Stephanie's personality. Well done!

Dark Sleuth tells me that this post on her blog has had readers from all over the world! All it takes is one person who know something to have the heart to call in a tip. Always hoping!
:tyou:

http://www.darksleuth.com/2016/02/stephanie-warner-missing-on-4th-of-july.html

I've received permission from Bessie to link this blog post about Stephanie by WS member Dark Sleuth. She's a "just the facts" kind of blogger, so Bessie made an exception to the usual "no blog" policy. Thank you Bessie. And thank you Dark Sleuth for taking an interest in Stephanie and distilling the information so that it tells the story in a simple way, while still capturing Stephanie's personality. Well done!

Dark Sleuth tells me that this post on her blog has had readers from all over the world! All it takes is one person who know something to have the heart to call in a tip. Always hoping!
:tyou:

http://www.darksleuth.com/2016/02/stephanie-warner-missing-on-4th-of-july.html

Thank you Lilibet & Bessie,
Thank you for welcoming me to the thread. I know my blog post is very simple, especially compared to all the hard work done by WSers for Stephanie Warner. I just hope that it gives those reading it a short introduction to the case and hopefully someone, somewhere with knowledge can help bring justice for Stephanie.

Thank you again

March 4, 2016--Thirty-two months since Stephanie disappeared. The lonely vigil continues. :(

In my usual Google search for something new in the MSM news (nothing), I ran across this old article from a Georgia news source, published 7/17/13. I don't remember seeing it back then. Who knew at that time that Lennie Ames and his son would be living in Moultrie GA when Ames was named a suspect last summer, two years later?! Who knows where they are now?!

There is a photo of Stephanie's driveway and barn as well as the Ruch Market. As you can see, and locals know, this is a beautiful area and Stephanie loved living there.

http://www.georgianewsday.com/news/...way-home-from-fourth-of-july-celebration.html

Here is a summary from the JCSO FB page from July 8, 2015, the anniversary of the beginning of the investigation. It gives me hope.

https://www.facebook.com/JacksonCou...02142.413495858712948/895456020516927/?type=3

As always, we hope that this is the month for new information that will lead to finding Stephanie and arresting Ames. Another thank you to Dark Sleuth for publicizing Stephanie's case. Her blog post shows up on page two of a Google search for "Stephanie Warner missing." And thank you to Detective Henderson, Stephanie's family and friends and WSers for not giving up on Stephanie.
:loveyou:

Hi Everyone,
Sending prayers to Stephanie & her family. This case has grown very close to my heart. You have all done an amazing job keeping the vigil for her and her family. I wish this is the year that her family gets justice and they are able to bring Stephanie home.

Hi Everyone,
Sending prayers to Stephanie & her family. This case has grown very close to my heart. You have all done an amazing job keeping the vigil for her and her family. I wish this is the year that her family gets justice and they are able to bring Stephanie home.

You've become such a good friend to Stephanie and to this thread, Dark Sleuth. I want everyone to know that DS just let me know that she has posted Stephanie's story in three different places on Reddit...Missing Persons, Without A Trace, and Oregon subreddits. The latter two allowed her more leeway, so the posts are similar to her blog linked above. THANK YOU DARK SLEUTH!!!! :tyou:

I've never seen Reddit linked on WS, so I will check before linking. In the meantime, you can probably find her posts. There are 12,714 subscribers to the Oregon subreddit!!! Let's hope for some tips to JCSO.

Hi Everyone,
Thanks Lilibet that is very kind of you to say. Let's hope that tips come into the JCSO to bring Stephanie home to her family.

I'm still new to Reddit and learning how to navigate it, but for those not familiar, it involves voting up or down posts. The more up votes a post gets, the more likely it will be featured as a "hot" post on that section. So far since I posted a few hours ago, the Oregon one is the most active.

Here's to hoping that all the work everyone has done, especially you WSers who kept the pressure going & spread awareness on this case, can finally get the right person to speak to police.

Thank you all

Is there a Crime Stoppers (Oregon) page/info on Stephanie Warner's case with a reward and the option for calling in anonymously?

Crime Stoppers Oregon Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/crimestoppersor

Their facebook page states, "Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information, reported to Crime Stoppers, that leads to an arrest in featured cases, or any unsolved felony, and tipsters can remain anonymous."
https://www.facebook.com/crimestoppersor/info/?tab=page_info

I am starting to wonder if Crime Stoppers should be mentioned on any post about Stephanie Warner... what do you think? Maybe someone out there is not comfortable speaking to JCSO but may speak to Crime Stoppers anonymously...?

Is there a Crime Stoppers (Oregon) page/info on Stephanie Warner's case with a reward and the option for calling in anonymously?

Crime Stoppers Oregon Facebook Page:
https://www.facebook.com/crimestoppersor

Their facebook page states, "Crime Stoppers offers a cash reward of up to $1,000 for information, reported to Crime Stoppers, that leads to an arrest in featured cases, or any unsolved felony, and tipsters can remain anonymous."
https://www.facebook.com/crimestoppersor/info/?tab=page_info

I am starting to wonder if Crime Stoppers should be mentioned on any post about Stephanie Warner... what do you think? Maybe someone out there is not comfortable speaking to JCSO but may speak to Crime Stoppers anonymously...?

I looked through both Crime Stoppers of Oregon and Crime Stoppers of Southern Oregon and don't see anything listed since 2013. I don't know how those listings get on the page, but it should be the Southern Oregon one rather than the Oregon. And I agree that it should be on any post. I'm going to do a little more digging. Thanks for thinking of this.

https://www.facebook.com/Crime-Stoppers-of-Southern-Oregon-145528375459227/

Here is more about Crime Stoppers of Southern Oregon from the Medford Police Department.

The Medford Police Department, along with all other law enforcement agencies in Jackson and Josephine Counties, participates in Crime Stoppers of Southern Oregon. This is a non-profit organization that is underwritten by Rogue Credit Union.
Callers with information on criminal activity can receive up to $1,000.00 in cash. Callers are given a "file number", and their names are kept confidential.

The number to call is 800-850-0580

http://www.ci.medford.or.us/Page.asp?NavID=1431

I just added this number to my signature.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back