Identified! OR - Van Duzer State Park, Wht/Blk/HispFem 6-10, UP76624, Dec'20 - Haley Mae Coblentz

1654289825835.png

Last edited:
Unfortunately this video is 6 months old, Oregon dropped the ball on this investigation and had to drop the charges against Haley's caregivers. These monsters are walking free among us and it brings me great sadness to this day. I got my hopes up when I saw your reply thinking they were able to recapture them on these charges but I guess not :( the world is incredibly unfair

Unfortunately this video is 6 months old, Oregon dropped the ball on this investigation and had to drop the charges against Haley's caregivers. These monsters are walking free among us and it brings me great sadness to this day. I got my hopes up when I saw your reply thinking they were able to recapture them on these charges but I guess not :( the world is incredibly unfair
Im guessing there wasn’t enough evidence to take the case to trial.

Does anyone else find it troublesome that she was 9 years old still wearing pull-ups? I also read that she was never enrolled in school.
Extremely troublesome. Preschools will not accept 4/5 yr olds wearing pull-ups. (I know infant and toddler schools may, but that's a different situation than 4/5 yr old preschool). I teach kids a year or two younger than 9, and pull-ups would absolutely not be in the classroom. Now, if this child was disabled and in SPED, that would be different, and I cannot speak to that as someone in general education, but of course you don't need to be an elementary educator to realize that a 9 yr old wearing pull-ups is a problem situation.

If she was never enrolled in school, it'd be fine if they were homeschooling her, but the chances anything was done to homeschool her are extremely minimal IMO. Sounds like poor Haley Mae was completely neglected and abused, in every way. Able-bodied 9 yr olds should not be in pull-ups and they should be enrolled in school or being homeschooled. This makes me see red.

November 23, 2022 rbbm
''In Michigan, police tracked down Coblentz's mother, 29-year-old Shawna Browning, and 34-year-old Lauren Harrison, charging them both with the child's murder. However, charges were later dropped without explanation.
This is a developing story and will be updated with more details as they emerge.''

ETA

Last edited:
I refuse to believe that SB and LH aren't being charged with ANYTHING. Even if Haley died a 100% natural or accidental death and wasn't abused/neglected (which is HIGHLY doubtful), they could at least be charged with failure to report a death or improper disposal of a corpse. It's really weird that they went from aggrevated murder (which could result in the death penalty) to absolutely nothing. Hoping Haley still gets justice.

There may be a chance that this got dropped because of the public defender shortage in Oregon. However I would think this case would be extremely important for them to close, I just don't get it. As someone from the area I can say that a lot of stuff here gets swept under the rug until the local news picks up on it and then things "magically" start moving again, maybe that's what needs to happen here. They are also from out of state so I'm not sure how that complicates things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back