GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I followed the scanner thread last night (great work you WS scanner pros!) and fell asleep soon after the (1am my time) presser. Just wondering if JDH is also a member of the same religious organization as the Heichels?

He does appear "simple". However, I get the eerie vibe, obviously that could be because we just found out he murdered an innocent woman. I just can't help but to think he reminds me a bit of James Holmes from the Colorado Dark Knight massacre. They don't visually look alike or look similar in any way, I just get the same vibe. Holmes also looked "simple" and like a normal younger guy in his pictures way before he was caught. Goes to prove, looks are deceiving at times.

I followed the scanner thread last night (great work you WS scanner pros!) and fell asleep soon after the (1am my time) presser. Just wondering if JDH is also a member of the same religious organization as the Heichels?

After digging around FB last night I wondered the same. It's scary how much you can glean from Facebook.

I really felt that Holmes had crazy/Bundy eyes though. Perp in this one looks so normal to me.

I may have missed this but does anyone know if they still plan on a vigil tonight at her Starbuck's?

I really felt that Holmes had crazy/Bundy eyes though. Perp in this one looks so normal to me.

Agree. I think it's the heavy forehead that makes his appearance off. Whether it means anything or not.

If any locals do attend the Vigil please say a Prayer on my/our behalf. I'm so heartsick and wish i didn't live so far away :rose: Will be there in spirit.

Finally Located a little infro from Twitter.Neighbors told a reporter Johnathan had only lived
in the apt a few months near Whitney ‏@KateCagle

Holt's partner's comment on Heichel's Facebook page dated back to early May, so I'm curious if five-plus months would be considered "a few," or if they knew each other before the move.

If any locals do attend the Vigil please say a Prayer on my/our behalf. I'm so heartsick and wish i didn't live so far away :rose: Will be there in spirit.

Me too! :goldstar: :heartbeat: :goldstar:

Was there any previous signs that the perp attempted to stalk her since he lived in same apartment building?

Didn't get a chance to read through all the post since yesterday afternoon, but does anyone know if the perp the same neighbor that help Whitney park her car the night before?

TIA

RIP - Whitney

As much as i want to know everything and anything about Holt today I am trying to remember this is a day for Whitney. So many Victims dont even get a day where the Perp isn't the one in the news. It's only human nature but trying to focus on Whitney as i struggle with what i dont know. Soon enough.....sigh

Didn't get a chance to read through all the post since yesterday afternoon, but does anyone know if the perp the same neighbor that help Whitney park her car the night before?

TIA

RIP - Whitney

No that was a woman.

TIA

RIP - Whitney

It was a female neighbor who helped with the parking of the SUV. I have posted a link way back and others have too. I have to go in a few or i would look. Sorry.

Holt's partner's comment on Heichel's Facebook page dated back to early May, so I'm curious if five-plus months would be considered "a few," or if they knew each other before the move.

It also could be that it was her apartment and he moved in later.

Was there any previous signs that the perp attempted to stalk her since he lived in same apartment building?

We know nothing. Yet. Other than he was arrested after questioning a few times and DNA in the SUV. We know his name. Where he lived and his age. That's it from LE so far. Doesn't seem to have any priors according to a twitter comment. Nothing Criminal anyways. That's all i got.

Agree. I think it's the heavy forehead that makes his appearance off. Whether it means anything or not.

Ah, you know what, I'd only see the headshot of him they had up at the press conf late last night, the one where he was smiling. I didn't see the arrest/mugshot till just now. He does look a little ... cro-magnon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean