GUILTY OR - Whitney Heichel, 21, Gresham, 16 Oct 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is hard to track just hoping someone that knows him will come forward with infro.
I would love to see Clint Van Zandt's profile on this one.

Do you mean facebook? It was closed. I would assume by Holts wife/GF. The myspace pic i saw was just 2 guys and a No No post.

Yes, I know the wife's FB page was closed. It's only a no-no if you can't verify it is the perp 100%. I have done that.

Ah, you know what, I'd only see the headshot of him they had up at the press conf late last night, the one where he was smiling. I didn't see the arrest/mugshot till just now. He does look a little ... cro-magnon.

fragile X syndrome? maybe...

Some, but not all, children with fragile X syndrome have facial features that may become more noticeable with age. These features include:
  • A large head;
  • A long face; and
  • Prominent ears, chin, and forehead.
http://www.cdc.gov/features/fragilex/
imagesCASR3DID.jpg

imo

fragile X syndrome? maybe...

Some, but not all, children with fragile X syndrome have facial features that may become more noticeable with age. These features include:
  • A large head;
  • A long face; and
  • Prominent ears, chin, and forehead.
View attachment 27549

imo

Also signs of fetal alcohol disorder, which inhibits understanding of cause/effect and memory. MOO

I am beginning to realise that it is very easy for a person who wants to stalk/abduct/murder an everyday individual.

I don't see any way that this case could have been avoided. If there is a lunatic with this decision made in his/her mind, people are sitting ducks!

My heart sunk when I saw "found deceased" in the title of this thread...I don't normally get emotional over MP/murder cases unless they involve children, but this one got to me. There is something so warm and sweet about Whitney's spirit that shines through in her pictures and words on Facebook. She just radiates happiness.

Out of all of the pictures, this is the one that breaks my heart the most...she never got a chance to be a mommy :(

271094_219047491472427_871655_n.jpg

Also signs of fetal alcohol disorder, which inhibits understanding of cause/effect and memory. MOO
:waitasec:They usually have "flat" upper lips... "PHILTRIM" *SEE PIC*
His looks well dfined. ~jmo...
at least those I know of do. (but, the kids I treated were pretty extreme)

There are varying degrees so you still could be correct.
afp20050715p279-f1.jpg

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html

JMO but I will venture a guess that whatever "syndrome" he
has (if he even does) it can be confirmed by genetic testing
ie:through DNA

:twocents:

I love that pic to- you can tell she would have been a wonderful mommy!!!

Someone on the previous thread stated that Oregon doesn't have the death penalty but that is incorrect. We do have the death penalty but have only had 2 executions since 1976.

Christian Longo, the man on death row who killed his family is still there. Unfortunately, he still has about 10 years of appeals ahead of him.

:waitasec:They usually have "flat" upper lips... "PHILTRIM" *SEE PIC*
His looks well dfined. ~jmo...
at least those I know of do. (but, the kids I treated were pretty extreme)

There are varying degrees so you still could be correct.
View attachment 27550

http://www.aafp.org/afp/2005/0715/p279.html

JMO but I will venture a guess that whatever "syndrome" he
has (if he even does) it can be confirmed by genetic testing
ie:through DNA

:twocents:

I'm not sure he does either :). I have two kids with FASD, just speculating.

Going out on a limb and completely speculating...

I've identified JH's wife. If I am correct, she has a record.

What I'm speculating is that *possibly* she was the girl in the car- mistaken for Whitney. They are about the same small size, same color and texture of hair. Both very pretty.

I don't think this monster has any sort of syndrome. He's just making a weird face in his mugshot, and happens to be an ugly man-inside and out.

The Aggravated Murder charge is interesting and I don't believe this story is over. According to Oregon Law it's aggravated if there is more than one person being murdered, if the person has been convicted of murder before. If someone is under 14, If it happened as a result of torture or maiming that resulted in a death or if it occured where the perpetrator recieved money for me.

My guess, either she was pregnant or he was paid. And would they have been able to confirm she was pregnant by the time they announced the arrest? She had just been found almost at the same time.

Going out on a limb and completely speculating...

I've identified JH's wife. If I am correct, she has a record.

What I'm speculating is that *possibly* she was the girl in the car- mistaken for Whitney. They are about the same small size, same color and texture of hair. Both very pretty.

I believe the only one that mentioned the gas station attendant was Clint and the police never offically spoke about her possibily being seen. Clint found the tip when a relative spoke with someone at that gas station?

I was doing better till *I saw that picture of Whitney with the infant...lost it again

The Aggravated Murder charge is interesting and I don't believe this story is over. According to Oregon Law it's aggravated if there is more than one person being murdered, if the person has been convicted of murder before. If someone is under 14, If it happened as a result of torture or maiming that resulted in a death or if it occured where the perpetrator recieved money for me.

My guess, either she was pregnant or he was paid. And would they have been able to confirm she was pregnant by the time they announced the arrest? She had just been found almost at the same time.

Very, very interesting. It took me a minute to figure out the jump from your list of factors to "pregnant", but I guess that would qualify it as "more than one person", nice catch.

The fact that they are still asking for tips is also interesting. If there WAS another party involved, is it possible whatshisface will turn evidence on them/plea down somehow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaBN1