Oscar Pistorius - Sentencing - 6.13.2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that his cousin was given permission to prescribe for him even though she was not practicing. I didn't catch what the medication was - does anyone know?

I think, and I stand ready to be corrected, = Ciprolex.... phonetic spelling..

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m2 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: denies giving the large quantities of meds found his in his cell. (Meds used to treat depression/anxiety). BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 1m1 minute ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: after several incidents with OP, I was requested to no longer interact with him. Another officer took over. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 47s48 seconds ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: if OP had been assaulted in the section I would have known about it. BB

Despite Oscar having had a string of blonde model-type girlfriends, I've often wondered if he has a dislike of women. He's said many times that he believed they were only interested in him because of his fame.

He's always talking about his mother, how important she was to him, and had tattoos on his arm of the dates of her birth and death. She died when he was 15 ... so she "abandoned" him. I wonder whether he won't ever tolerate a woman leaving him again. Remember he locked Sam Taylor in his home a number of times and then went out for the night, only to return the following morning. If Reeva told him she was leaving him, maybe this was the trigger for the rage that prompted the retrieval of the gun and her murder.

Your thoughts BritsKate?

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 41s42 seconds ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: OP did have a blue eye at one stage. He told other sisters he slipped in the gym. BB

Nel asks if Pistorius was taking antidepressant drugs molipaxin and cipralex.

Mashabane says he had these medications when he was admitted. They should be kept by prison staff.

Nel asks why Pistorius had 28 molipaxin and 14 cipralex in his cell. Mashabane says they would never have given him so many, and would only have given one day at a time.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/l...cing-hearing-reeva-steenkamp?CMP=share_btn_tw

Conclusion off all these fracas with the Manager Nurse.
Her manager tells her that she is not to interact with OP any more.
Mr Sempre took over her role instead.

The assault-
We have no report of it. I would have know about it if it happened.

A blue eye? aka black eye
One of the nurses said He slipped in the gym.

masipa stops her continuing as it is hearsay FFFFFS! :tantrum:
Not with Scholtz though, yesterday.

nel - pls get the nurse up who saw him slip in the gym or whoever witnessed this, please because liar liar's pants on fire.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 44s44 seconds ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: has no recollection of OP’s hand ever being injured. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 13s14 seconds ago
#OscarPistorius Nel: there was evidence of a hanging. Could OP have seen this?
Mashabane: it happened in Ward 4, far from OP. BB

Bactroban is a topical antibiotic, often used for staph infections. Maybe ciprolex is Ciprofloxacin? Another antibiotic.

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 2m2 minutes ago
#OscarPistorius Nel concludes. Roux to cross-examine Mashabane. BB

#OscarPistorius Mashabane says she interacted with OP for about six months. Roux asking about the number of incidents. BB

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 34s34 seconds ago
#OscarPistorius Roux sums up the incident - OP didn’t want the prison-prescribed medication, but his own medication. BB

Roux is having a bit of trouble reeling this witness back into the Roux method.. . She is inclined to fly off and describe tangents that Roux is not requiring , but he cant manage to bring her to heel..

Barry Bateman ‏@barrybateman 38s38 seconds ago
#OscarPistorius Mashabane: he had attitude, he was angry.
Roux wants the witness to describe the anger. BB

Another woman he had a 'personality problem ' with.. unfortunately she was his jailer.

Despite Oscar having had a string of blonde model-type girlfriends, I've often wondered if he has a dislike of women. He's said many times that he believed they were only interested in him because of his fame.

He's always talking about his mother, how important she was to him, and had tattoos on his arm of the dates of her birth and death. She died when he was 15 ... so she "abandoned" him. I wonder whether he won't ever tolerate a woman leaving him again. Remember he locked Sam Taylor in his home a number of times and then went out for the night, only to return the following morning. If Reeva told him she was leaving him, maybe this was the trigger for the rage that prompted the retrieval of the gun and her murder.

Your thoughts BritsKate?

I talked to a person who works in refuge about this.

Almost certainly misogynist. The mother thing is a common trait with such people.

It's a trope that is actually frequently riffed in pop culture - e.g Tony Soprano

#OscarPistorius Mashabane says OP threw the medication on the table.
Roux points out that she didn’t say that in her evidence in chief. BB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member